FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > London > London in July- BBC first time. Female BBW

London in July- BBC first time. Female BBW

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *hickerThanUrAverage OP   Couple  over a year ago

Belfast

We are heading over to London in mid July and would love to hear from some local black men under 45yo for our first cuck experience. Must be into bbw women and confident taking the lead as it’s our first time. No pushy people please. My partner is usually dominant but in this scenario he wants to watch and go from there. We will be staying around Hyde park area and can accommodate but not overnight.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"We are heading over to London in mid July and would love to hear from some local black men under 45yo for our first cuck experience. Must be into bbw women and confident taking the lead as it’s our first time. No pushy people please. My partner is usually dominant but in this scenario he wants to watch and go from there. We will be staying around Hyde park area and can accommodate but not overnight."

Have a look at my profile, as I'll be around!

By *atBoyGetsBitchesMan  over a year ago

wembley

Hmmm I’m available to attend to your needs

By *hickerThanUrAverage OP   Couple  over a year ago

Belfast

Just a little over 2 weeks till our trip and looking forward to getting away and having some fun.

I wanted to add some details to avoid a surge of pms.

Please only message me if you have pictures and veris. Preferably someone my age or slightly older and must be dominant and like to fuck rough.

No bareback sex ever! I only bareback with my partner. If you are unwilling to wear a condom do not message. Looking for well hung males 8inches and above, the thicker the better. Must be okay with female squirting as I can’t always control it. And lastly, I will only play with you if you have a preference for BBW and are a genuine admirer and this is clearly displayed on your page and verifications.

Not a must for a meet but I also prefer tall men.

I will be fully dressed in lingerie and bought new garments especially for this trip. I will be well groomed and clean. I will expect some effort also to be reciprocated in how you look and be freshly showered before meet or else no play.

I’m pretty kinky and into a lot of things but my only no’s would be anal sex (I enjoy it but do not expect it for this meet) and no cum in mouth unless I specifically ask for it.

If you’re still reading this far! Well done lol

» Add a new message to this topic