FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > London > Central London pub/bar recommendations

Central London pub/bar recommendations

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *areToBe43 OP   Man  over a year ago

Surrey

Hi - meeting a couple for the first time this week and, Covid allowing, planning to go for a drink to see if we all ‘click’ and then take it from there.

Idea is to engage in a bit of light foreplay in a dimly lit bar somewhere central where there’s a bit of privacy and the ability to be a bit discreet.

I was thinking maybe a bar or a pub with booths but just wondered if anyone has any recommendations for this sort of thing? Any hints, tips, advice or recommendations much appreciated!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I think maybe if you planning on any kind of sexual activity you may want Somewhere outside of central London because you are unlikely to find somewhere quiet and discreet. What about meeting them at a club like our place4fun.

By *.D.I.D.A.SMan  over a year ago

London/Essex... ish... Romford to be exact

City pubs in London will probably be dead. Take your pick.

Surrey

Thanks - we’re thinking waxy o connors or the porterhouse in covent garden. Big enough to find a quiet corner and hopefully fairly deserted given the bigger picture. Will let you know how we get on…

By *jkuk72Man  over a year ago

London & Herts

Maybe try the Princess Louise in Holborn. Good luck!

By *ou only live onceMan  over a year ago

London

"Thanks - we’re thinking waxy o connors or the porterhouse in covent garden. Big enough to find a quiet corner and hopefully fairly deserted given the bigger picture. Will let you know how we get on…"

Great minds! They were going to be my two recommendations - can normally find a dark corner, even in busier times. I've certainly managed a cheeky feel under the table at Waxy's! Have fun!

By *oirinMarkusCouple  over a year ago

West Midlands and West London

"Thanks - we’re thinking waxy o connors or the porterhouse in covent garden. Big enough to find a quiet corner and hopefully fairly deserted given the bigger picture. Will let you know how we get on…

Great minds! They were going to be my two recommendations - can normally find a dark corner, even in busier times. I've certainly managed a cheeky feel under the table at Waxy's! Have fun!"

Bookmarked for future reference

By *ast_jjMan  over a year ago

Dublin and London

"Thanks - we’re thinking waxy o connors or the porterhouse in covent garden. Big enough to find a quiet corner and hopefully fairly deserted given the bigger picture. Will let you know how we get on…

Great minds! They were going to be my two recommendations - can normally find a dark corner, even in busier times. I've certainly managed a cheeky feel under the table at Waxy's! Have fun!

Bookmarked for future reference "

Likewise!

Surrey

Buuu. Couple cancelled at the last minute. Which is the way it often seems to happen… Still, at least now I’ve scoped out two suitable venues for possible future fun. So it goes.

» Add a new message to this topic