FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > London > Any female disability devotees?

Any female disability devotees?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hello lovely Fabulous people

A bit of an unusual one, and one taking courage to write - first forum post! Wondered if there is any female disability devotees out there interested in someone like myself? It can be a bit nerve wracking. Would be great to meet someone who is kind and nurturing.

I was involved in a car accident many years ago which resulted in a below-the-knee amputation and some other injuries, including facial ones. Can make it a bit daunting on here! I’m a kind, fun guy and it would be great to meet someone here.

Wishing you all the very best! Please message me if this is of interest!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Hey Andy.

Tried to send you a PM but you’ve blocked people of the same sex. Which is fine.

I just wanted to say that I really respect and admire your bravery and honesty with regards to this forum thread.

I truly wish you all the best of luck on here and hope you find what you are looking for and not be plagued by idiots!

Good luck mate

By *jkuk72Man  over a year ago

London & Herts

"Hey Andy.

Tried to send you a PM but you’ve blocked people of the same sex. Which is fine.

I just wanted to say that I really respect and admire your bravery and honesty with regards to this forum thread.

I truly wish you all the best of luck on here and hope you find what you are looking for and not be plagued by idiots!

Good luck mate "

Indeed! Very best of luck!

» Add a new message to this topic