FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > London > Single guy on a Saturday night

Single guy on a Saturday night

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *arroguy1982 OP   Man  over a year ago

Harrogate

So I’m going to be in London on Saturday night and was looking for suggestions of places to go? Anyone have any recommendations?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *lue NoteMan  over a year ago

Chertsey

"So I’m going to be in London on Saturday night and was looking for suggestions of places to go? Anyone have any recommendations?"

Swinging club wise, you’re probably out of luck - unless you strike it lucky and find a single woman to go as a couple- seems pretty universal Saturdays are couples and single ladies only. I

Fridays, you’d be spoilt for choice

Harrogate

I’m finding that. Any good bars that I wouldn’t stick out like a sore thumb?

Chertsey

"I’m finding that. Any good bars that I wouldn’t stick out like a sore thumb?"

Soho is always a good bet, but often a long wait if you want to eat somewhere decent. Ronnie Scott’s on Frith Street is a good night out, or try Ceviche the Peruvian cocktail bar on the other side of the road. Loads of decent bars to check out in soho.

Hope you have a decent eveining

Chertsey

"I’m finding that. Any good bars that I wouldn’t stick out like a sore thumb?"

If I don’t go out tomorrow night and feel like hitting the town on Saturday, I might possibly suggest we meet up for a drink if you like? That said, I’m not bi or even bi curious, just a social sort of bloke with boring mates that won’t venture beyond the Surrey borders for a night out. Getting out and about town is one of the things I really miss about my ex and living together in London.

Boo hoo for me.

Harrogate

Probably not looking to eat as I’ll have eaten before but I’ll take a look at the places you said. Thanks for the recommendations

» Add a new message to this topic