FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > London > Clitoris piercing

Clitoris piercing

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I have been thinking about getting my clit pierced and I want to hear peoples opinions and experience of them!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Won't it hurt? I find it really sexy!

By *ombshellWoman  over a year ago

islington

had my piercing done a few years ago and never looked back hehe . never had any problems and no didn't hurt $

It's not your clit you are getting peirced its your clitoral hood. You can lose the feeling if you get your clit peirced. And yeah looks sexy as hell. Especially next to my prince Albert

No experience of clit piercings but my ex had her labia pierced and that was really hot. So get it done and then let me know so I can come and experience it haha

By *edangel_2013Woman  over a year ago

southend

I had mine done a few years ago. Was told to avoid sex for a week, managed a few days. Didn't hurt in the slightest. And it enhances sex for me.

Vertical piercing for enhancement. Horizontal piercing for looks.

My best friend had hers pierced, and she was in agony for weeks, bled for a few days. When she finally managed to have sex, she thought she was broken because she just couldn't cum. Calmed down eventually though, and now she loves it.

Moral of the story is - everyone reacts differently.

I got mine done in January. A VCH (vertical clitoral hood). Found you tube had a few vids which informed me. It hurt like billy-o for a few seconds, was tender for a week, and then really started enjoying it. Only problem I have is trying to change the piercing! It is a really fiddly job, and needs another set of very nimble fingers xx

PS, I am terrified of needles, and after getting that done I was able to finally go and get my first tat. Mid-life crisis, love it!!

Thanks a million for everyones input!

By *ombshellWoman  over a year ago

islington

vertical is the most popular one for some reason the horizontal takes a lot longer to heal ...

So I went for a consultation today and the lovely Steve in snakebite told me it would be best to wait until I have finished my laser sessions on my bikini line..,

they tend not to pierce the clit as so many ppl was having problems ,so they only do the hood now ,,had mine done few years ago now did hurt but well worth it ,,had clit hood done on the wednesday ,went back on the thursday n got my tattoo done ,lvd experience of both ,,,gud luk ,,

By *ILLY aka SirslagWoman  over a year ago

Land of the Prince Bishops

"vertical is the most popular one for some reason the horizontal takes a lot longer to heal ... "
...i have a horizontal hood piercing did take about a week to heal have had it two years now love it

By *edangel_2013Woman  over a year ago

southend

I would think a horizontal takes longer to heal because there is 2 holes to heal, in the vertical there is only one.

I might be wrong though.

There are two holes - in and out. On both piercings lol x

» Add a new message to this topic