FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > London > London Mayor Election

London Mayor Election

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *os19 OP   Man 4 weeks ago

Edmonton

So today is the London Mayor Election and I have cast my vote. I have voted for Sadiq Khan as I feel he is a better and stronger candidate.However after yesterdays horrific sword killing in Hainault I think it could be closer than some are predicting as knife crime is high on the agenda as well as ULEZ.Who else has voted today and if so who have you voted for and why.If you don’t want to say who you voted for then fair enough I understand and respect that what you voted for is between you and the ballot box.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *uzie_jennifer_2TV/TS 4 weeks ago

Cricklewood

Umm mate not really sure that's what this forum is for

Edmonton

"Umm mate not really sure that's what this forum is for "
. I thought been the London forum it would be a good idea to see what other members living in London think about the London Mayor Election who they voted for and why.I did think about putting it in the political forum but thought it best for the London forum.

By *didasmanukMan 4 weeks ago

Staines

So you're concerned about knife crime and ulez. Yet you voted for the guy that implemented ulez and has don't nothing about the rising knife crime.

If ge gets in enjoyed paying per mile that includes all cars & more knife crime

By *angolinMan 4 weeks ago

London

"So you're concerned about knife crime and ulez. Yet you voted for the guy that implemented ulez and has don't nothing about the rising knife crime.

If ge gets in enjoyed paying per mile that includes all cars & more knife crime "

Conspiracy theorists entered the chat

By *aribbean King 1985Man 4 weeks ago

South West London

I reluctantly voted for Susan Hall because quite frankly having Sadiq Khan for another 4 years is the worse case scenario.

By (user no longer on site) 4 weeks ago

"So you're concerned about knife crime and ulez. Yet you voted for the guy that implemented ulez and has don't nothing about the rising knife crime.

If ge gets in enjoyed paying per mile that includes all cars & more knife crime

Conspiracy theorists entered the chat "

Ridiculous to say that, I’m no political expert nor a newspaper/media reader. But he’s single handedly awful for the city as mayor. It’s become so so bad and ULEZ falls single handily on him, how can biggin hill per se fall into the ulez zone. You see the knife crime statistics.

Edmonton

So the result is in and Sadiq Khan wins with just over 43% of the vote and more than 275000 votes than the 2nd place Susan Hall.No real surprise to me as I felt he is a stronger candidate than Susan Hall.I guess when it comes down to it us Londoners don’t like change or feel that it would be worse under Susan Hall.

By *sshawTV/TS 4 weeks ago

London

Part of me hoped Hall would win so we would have a reminder of how awful the Tories are while Labour has five hard years in government. Seeing her renege on several policies in the first few weeks would have been fun. But sense prevailed.

By *aribbean King 1985Man 4 weeks ago

South West London

Worse case scenario was for Sadiq Khan to have another 4 years in City Hall. So it means more LTNs on London roads, More 20 mph roads where its not necessary, higher council taxes, more deaths on London streets in particular with teenagers, more public transport strikes, will be charged to use the Blackwall tunnel and best of them all is there will be a Pay per mile despite saying he wont but he will find a way to bring it in with an excuse as always. So thank you to everyone who voted for this

By *heGateKeeperMan 4 weeks ago

Stratford

"So the result is in and Sadiq Khan wins with just over 43% of the vote and more than 275000 votes than the 2nd place Susan Hall.No real surprise to me as I felt he is a stronger candidate than Susan Hall.I guess when it comes down to it us Londoners don’t like change or feel that it would be worse under Susan Hall."

The rumours yesterday that Hall was in the lead seemed out of kilt with her whole shambolic campaign. Glad common sense prevailed

By *anary57Couple 4 weeks ago

near lowestoft

As a Londoner forced out of my home town, I'd be banned from here if I said what I really think.

I will say there is no way on earth that I would of voted for him.

But as someone said previously this is not the place for this.

Happy fabbing everyone.

By *agusMan 4 weeks ago

Greenhithe

Does anyone have sexual fantasies about Sadiq Khan? Back of a bullet proof Range Rover? Giving BJ while the bodyguards look the other way?

By *aprese2Man 3 weeks ago

croydon

"So today is the London Mayor Election and I have cast my vote. I have voted for Sadiq Khan as I feel he is a better and stronger candidate.However after yesterdays horrific sword killing in Hainault I think it could be closer than some are predicting as knife crime is high on the agenda as well as ULEZ.Who else has voted today and if so who have you voted for and why.If you don’t want to say who you voted for then fair enough I understand and respect that what you voted for is between you and the ballot box."

Knife/Dangerous crime has been on the up since Khan took over and it doesn’t look to be stopping.

» Add a new message to this topic