FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > London > The Night Of The Senses Ball 2013 - May 17th

The Night Of The Senses Ball 2013 - May 17th

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *lipperyWhenWet! OP   Couple  over a year ago

Rochester

Keeping something going in the London Forum

The Night Of The Senses Ball 2013 (now also known as Night At The Zoo) incorporating the Erotic Awards 2013, is being held on the 17th May this year.

This is probably one the wildest nights of the year, I have been to clubs and other events a number of times over the years, but when I went to this the first time, it was an eye opener! I still remember this night even when others have faded from memory!

For those of you interested in going this year, and haven’t yet got tickets, you have until the 19th April to get the early bird discount price of £50 instead of £75 per person. After that it goes up to £60, then full price.

Info here: http://juicyproductions.co.uk/nightofthesenses-info/

If any of you have not heard of this, have a look round the site. There’s a lot on there and even that will not do the event justice.

We are going to this again, and if anyone else is, please post on here, as it would be good to meet a few of you on the night and make up a party as we have in the past.

I say again this is a truly stunning night out, and even if it is more expensive than a club night out, its worth it!

Al

PS I don’t have any connection with the event other than I’m going!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *onia_and_michaelCouple  over a year ago

Chafford Hundred

We will be going, our 7th time

Rochester

"We will be going, our 7th time"

7! That's quite a number Hope we can say Hi when we are there.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'm looking at coming down to London for a weekend, this really worth attending?

By *ark CharmerMan  over a year ago

Horsham

Thanks for the info - Never heard of it. Seems very interesting, shame I already plans for that weekend. Will keep tabs on the website. Thanks

Rochester

"I'm looking at coming down to London for a weekend, this really worth attending? "

Depends I suppose on what you want from a weekend but it will be quite an event, lots of shows, and stuff laid on. You will want something to wear as you will be more out of place without LOL but if you want a night to remember, this could be it.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

sounds good, i'll start looking into it cheers mate.

Rochester

The Venue has been announced, it will be held at Pulse Nightclub 1 Invicta Plaza SE1 9UF.

But the tickets are now £75 pounds each!

http://juicyproductions.co.uk/nightofthesenses-info/

So who's going? We have a few names, but would anyone like to be social on the night?

» Add a new message to this topic