FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > London > once again all chat

once again all chat

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

hi all ,we are by no means hardened swingers ,but once again we have had a few request /interests about meets and fun ,we say yes ,then no response ,beginning to give up ,what do you all suggest .

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

be patient! lol xx

Hi guys

Wrote you before ..didn't hear from you

Happy to talk and see where does it go

Talk to me

I cant believe a profile like yours with pics like that is not getting interest and meets... Unfortuneately there are a lot of wasters knocking about on here who cant imagine meeting real people, only want to look at the pics and surf one handed.... Personally I would jump at meeting you, but then like Tom, I love a woman in boots.... Just keep at it is all I can suggest..

Mark

x

Just keep trying it will happen, harder you look harder and frustrating it gets,believe me im the fem and could write a book about the crap that people on here trot out for excuses.

Genuine people always rise to the top for you eventually, this site is no different.

Good luck anyway xx

Jackie

Look the problem with sites like this, is that there are so many fakes and time wasters. I would look at about 80% or more of people on sites like this are fakes.

You see some people like the idea of swinging. But when it comes to actually meeting someone, they get scared. For whatever reasons, i.e they are married, they dont match there pics, or whatever.

I've been swinging for 5 years, the amount of times I've had people cancel on me at the last minute, or not show up is fairly big. I just wish if people were only interested in camming or just flirting online, that they would be upfront about it.

But look you just have to deal with it unfortunately. Sometimes people have genuine reasons, other times its just crap.

My best advice, is look through the profile of someone you like. Try and talk to them a bit on webcam. Set up a meet, if they cancel, so what. Theres nothing you can do, and no point in feeling bad about it. Go message someone else and try again.

"Hi guys

Wrote you before ..didn't hear from you

Happy to talk and see where does it go

Talk to me

"

Their profile states 'not looking for single guys', I imagine that's why you haven't heard back.

» Add a new message to this topic