FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > London > naughty erotic short story!

naughty erotic short story!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I am picturing my girl, she is wearing her corset and has stockings and high heels on, she is on the bed, submissive, blindfolded and tied up, I have teased her with my hands, tongue and a feather for an hour...she is now frantic for cock, her pussy lips are visibly wet and they have already opened up in anticipation of my throbbing cock, she wants me badly! I am dying to fuck her brains out but enjoy the tease! She struggles her hands free from the restraint ties, removes the blindfold and the first thing she does is make a bee line for my tight body hugging trunks, my cock leaps out from behind the satin material and my cock is dripping in "pre-cum", she takes my cock and reaches round grabbing my arse, pulling me into her so she can suck my cock better, her mouth mixed with the pre-cum feels silky, this feeling is soon overridden by the sharp but not unpleasant feeling of her bitting down hard on my swollen member, I can feel her sharp nails running along my scrotum, she releases my cock from her mouth and crudely spits on it, she looks up with her electric eyes and says the two words you shouldn't hear a well spoken girl as pretty as her say...."fuck ME!" I oblige, her tight cunt fits like a glove, her innocent looks are a contradiction to her legs being wide open, she reaches round and uses my arse as leverage as I take her deep, hard and fast! I keep stopping and continue to use my tongue to lick, flick and tease her clit, it's a bitter February day but the warmth of her body from the hot flushes feels as hot as a sauna against my skin, giving her oral serves two purposes...the first is to tease her, the second to stop myself from cumming. I fuck her again, her legs are waining and shaking, I feel myself reaching "the point of no return" and fuck her as deeply,as fast and as hard as I possibly can, I look up, our eyes meet and I cum, I feel an almighty surge run though my body, she looks innocent, pretty, slutty, exhausted and satisfied all at the same time, we collapse in each others arms, my member is still inside and it feels like half a pint of cum and pussy juice is slithering round my head and shaft. We are both exhausted, all you can hear is our hearts frantically beating, she looks up at me and with what little energy she has left mutters "thankyou"

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Erotic story based on fact

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic