FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > London > West London Cycling

West London Cycling

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'm looking to put together a West London Cycling group with socials. Is this something that people would be interested in?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oup dragonMan  over a year ago

newport

Although cycling is good most cyclists are arrogant twats who take up more road space then they need. They will normally be dressed up asif there in the tour de France...... With a camera strapped to there head blaming every one else for the slightest infringement......

By *awandOrderCouple  over a year ago

SW London

He was asking for a group, not people's opinions about cyclists. I cycle to work and back ... if I had time, would love to, but don't have the gear or anything, just a middle aged woman with a basket on the back. I cycle on the pavement because the car drivers freak me out and so many cyclists have died ... Mr law won't let me go unless I promise to stay safe. I have only knocked down three grannies and a toddler this week

newport

I no just like to my opinion and support to him as no 1 els seems to be interested in his thread

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

On your bike

newport

Single file is something there should learn about would be a lot safe and fair to other road users.

I'm just saying.....

» Add a new message to this topic