FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > London > Interracial Sex

Interracial Sex

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hello all.

As relatively new members of all this with a interest in not only the physical side of things and psychology behind sex. My partner (Sarah) and myself were curious do other couples consciously acknowledge race in their sex lives? (E.g dirty talk) or is it something that you keep in your own thoughts?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"As relatively new members of all this with a interest in not only the physical side of things and psychology behind sex. "

I'm onto you. You're those guys from Sydney University that everyone's on about, aren't you?!

Lol not quite.

Just an inquisitive mind. But we find it interesting. I guessthere are so many aspects of people's lives kept under wraps and sex is such a taboo and interracial sex even more so. So we were just wondering....

By *oungladMan  over a year ago

Burnham

"Lol not quite.

Just an inquisitive mind. But we find it interesting. I guessthere are so many aspects of people's lives kept under wraps and sex is such a taboo and interracial sex even more so. So we were just wondering...."

I don't particularly think there's anything wrong with thinking interracial. As long as the other person is comfortable and not being overly fetishized. Though there are a few who are into it.

No definitely and everyone is entitled to their preference. But at the same time do racial stereotypes contribute to sexual attraction?(e.g black guys and big dicks) or is it more a cultural thing (growing up in the same/similar environment and liking similar cultural products? (E.g a mutual love of carribean food or hip-hop music)

By *awandOrderCouple  over a year ago

SW London

"Lol not quite.

Just an inquisitive mind. But we find it interesting. I guessthere are so many aspects of people's lives kept under wraps and sex is such a taboo and interracial sex even more so. So we were just wondering...."

We do try to keep interracial sex under wraps but as we are living together and have five teenagers, who are all mixed race, I think people are on to us. It is interesting that people find what is normal for us taboo, makes us wonder where and how they are living. I don't think interracial sex us taboo at all, in this day and age, maybe fifty years ago? More worrying for me is that when people for whom interracial sex is taboo see us in Waitrose, or, even worse see our children, they look at them with some sort of intrigue that precludes them being seen in the same way as they would see 'white' children/teens. That is what intrigues and interests me the most.

"Lol not quite.

It is not taboo for most people. It is 2015, not 1860.

"Lol not quite.

Just an inquisitive mind. But we find it interesting. I guessthere are so many aspects of people's lives kept under wraps and sex is such a taboo and interracial sex even more so. So we were just wondering....

We do try to keep interracial sex under wraps but as we are living together and have five teenagers, who are all mixed race, I think people are on to us. It is interesting that people find what is normal for us taboo, makes us wonder where and how they are living. I don't think interracial sex us taboo at all, in this day and age, maybe fifty years ago? More worrying for me is that when people for whom interracial sex is taboo see us in Waitrose, or, even worse see our children, they look at them with some sort of intrigue that precludes them being seen in the same way as they would see 'white' children/teens. That is what intrigues and interests me the most."

^^^^^

Hahahahahahaha

By *oup dragonMan  over a year ago

newport

Don't care what colour as long as I like her

By *oyeurs DelightCouple  over a year ago

london

We are drawn quicker to other interracial couples than same race couples because the dynamics are spotted alot easier. But we have previously engaged with non interracial couples, so we take people on their personal intera

ction skills too.

SW London

"Hello all.

As relatively new members of all this with a interest in not only the physical side of things and psychology behind sex. My partner (Sarah) and myself were curious do other couples consciously acknowledge race in their sex lives? (E.g dirty talk) or is it something that you keep in your own thoughts?"

I have just read this differently now ... as a couple of mixed race couples have responded. Are you asking other mixed race couples if they make it an issue between themselves, for example with dirty talk? We do not make any reference to the colour of the other, but we were both attracted to each other because we like interracial sex. Now we see each other as individuals though ... does that make sense?

Definitely was focused on the psychology of interracial relationships whether it be attraction through cultural similarities or differences. I think from my personal experience the white partners I've had have a similar perspective to yourself. It's just interesting as these very same stereotypes can make it difficult especially as the "bbc fantasy" is something we use to our advantage in certain scenarios but in the big picture it's the same bbc that makes us both desirable and feared.

SW London

I find the whole thing intriguing, but when I start a debate on it here, I tend to get squished by those wanting to get the BBC's attention ... and so for me it goes a little beyond that. Black culture a matriarchal society where women/mum is strong and extended. Families and men sort of drift from responsibilities. Black men look to white women because they are not like this, or because they are - now, I am not stereotyping, but have been told this. I experienced it first hand, coming from a nuclear family (I am old, when they still existed I mean) and marrying a black man in the USA who then 'did his thing' and played the role his culture expected of him. I was lost and did not know what to do ... so I became the strong woman the matriarchal society demands. Fast forward and my current partner says he is attracted to strong white women, as a partner in a relationship - how does this sit with the dynamic of the BBC fantasy? Do the 'BBC dynamic' have a similarly powerful fantasy of the subservient white woman, or do they like the strong? I know we are talking stereotypes here, but I think they can be powerful and having teenagers myself, I wonder where they, as mixed race, fit themselves within this ... I am not demeaning anyone or making any judgement ... I am very pleased to have the question asked and the debate opened. No shushing please, and no cheap attempts to get a meet out of the debate, not for us, certainly, as we are both attracted to someone who can debate and talk about things first .... Pepper. I will openly admit to enjoying the BBC fantasy too ... but any guy I have that with is not relationship material. I have no problem with it being the same for him ....

Thanks Des. I appreciate your perspective and you are not old just experienced. I think it's time to generate intelligent discussions around sex and our motives for choosing our sexual partners. I believe part of the reason SOME black guys do go for white women is to feel more accepted in a world which can be so difficult just to keep your sanity when faced with racism on a daily basis (look at the terrible acts in Virginia and his justification for example). And in a lot of times in these relationships (me being in one myself) there is often a disparity in the attractivess of the two people involved (not in my case at all my partner is beautiful). It is for this reason some black women often have an issue with interracial dating (coupled perceived race betrayal, and the perception that life is easier for white women).

Anyway I'm getting off topic so back to sex, I think the taboo aspect of certain words and phrases and the power they hold is an interesting one. I remember Chris Rock said the only time a white person can call me the n-word is when we're ducking. What do you guys think?

SW London

"Thanks Des. I appreciate your perspective and you are not old just experienced. I think it's time to generate intelligent discussions around sex and our motives for choosing our sexual partners. I believe part of the reason SOME black guys do go for white women is to feel more accepted in a world which can be so difficult just to keep your sanity when faced with racism on a daily basis (look at the terrible acts in Virginia and his justification for example). And in a lot of times in these relationships (me being in one myself) there is often a disparity in the attractivess of the two people involved (not in my case at all my partner is beautiful). It is for this reason some black women often have an issue with interracial dating (coupled perceived race betrayal, and the perception that life is easier for white women).

Anyway I'm getting off topic so back to sex, I think the taboo aspect of certain words and phrases and the power they hold is an interesting one. I remember Chris Rock said the only time a white person can call me the n-word is when we're ducking. What do you guys think? "

Its pepper, not des, posting .... don't want to do him a disservice ... well I had the experience of a couple of white boys calling one of my sons that word in year six and was told by the head teacher that he would have to learn to accept it. Was a tough one .... nut I don't think so. We do play games with language out in public. Just to see how people react. That is me, not des, he just goes along with it. I call him my house servant ... and he always packs the shopping. I am interested in what you said about disparity. we had this debate when there was a post about all black guys liking big women. I said, no way. Des said, have you looked at couples in the high street in Croydon or mitcham lately? These guys choose the women because they like them ... I don't know why or if its even true that that black guys do this. My house servant is doing the hovering, by the way ... so he won't be posting, and when he does, its under his single profile usually.

SW London

[Removed by poster at 27/08/15 22:34:36]

» Add a new message to this topic