FabSwingers.com > Forums > London > White Women 4 Black dicks

White Women 4 Black dicks

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Message me for more info

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *awandOrderCouple  over a year ago

SW London

I'd be interested to know why you refer to yourself and others as black dicks ....

"I'd be interested to know why you refer to yourself and others as black dicks .... "

Err because I am a black man with a black dick.

I could say big dick, penis, genitals,cock, tool, pipe etc etc.

SW London

Yes, but if I wanted a black dick only, I would get a dido, surely?

"Yes, but if I wanted a black dick only, I would get a dido, surely? "

If you prefer the fake goods as opposed to the natural goods.

SW London

I prefer that natural as my partner is black and I only meet black men, but I don't refer to them as dicks as its derogatory in my eyes. But I guess it takes all sorts

"I prefer that natural as my partner is black and I only meet black men, but I don't refer to them as dicks as its derogatory in my eyes. But I guess it takes all sorts"

Ok, well depends on the context the word is used. Dick can be perceived to be a "twat" However, the context I used the word I would not classify myself as a "twat"

SW London

Don't you lay yourself open to being treated just as a dick though, and not seen as a person? Or is that what is intended?

"Don't you lay yourself open to being treated just as a dick though, and not seen as a person? Or is that what is intended?"

Yes but on here it is light hearted banter. Similarly white women referring to themselves as "white pussy"

All banter and fun I would like to think.

SW London

Yes, I do miss the banter on this in the forums as its sort of dried up ....

"Yes, I do miss the banter on this in the forums as its sort of dried up .... "

Why do you think its dried up?

SW London

Honest opinion, black guys are marginalised and if they don't fit in and conform to a stereotype are ignored

"Honest opinion, black guys are marginalised and if they don't fit in and conform to a stereotype are ignored "

Ohhh, I was referring to banter in general but you have raised an interesting point.

What is the stereotype black men are to adhere to? Referring to themselves as black dicks? lol

Probably explains why I don't get any meets, because my profile does bang on about me being a BBC

SW London

Not sure about your profile and experience but parties seem to be the best bet ... white women seem to fall into two camps, the ones for whom it is a fantasy and are after the BBC and those who know and love black guys beyond the bbc ...

"Not sure about your profile and experience but parties seem to be the best bet ... white women seem to fall into two camps, the ones for whom it is a fantasy and are after the BBC and those who know and love black guys beyond the bbc ..."

I get you. My fear of going to parties is seeing somebody from work there

By *epper123Woman  over a year ago

London

"Not sure about your profile and experience but parties seem to be the best bet ... white women seem to fall into two camps, the ones for whom it is a fantasy and are after the BBC and those who know and love black guys beyond the bbc ...

I get you. My fear of going to parties is seeing somebody from work there "

Go to a social?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Not sure about your profile and experience but parties seem to be the best bet ... white women seem to fall into two camps, the ones for whom it is a fantasy and are after the BBC and those who know and love black guys beyond the bbc ...

I get you. My fear of going to parties is seeing somebody from work there "

And they fell into the door by pure chance, haven't they?

"Honest opinion, black guys are marginalised and if they don't fit in and conform to a stereotype are ignored "

By whom?

SW London

Main forum threads pretty much. Its very noticeable

I get that people have preferences and that's fine but personally I think women are sexy wherever they are from and wouldn't go with a woman purely based on what race she is.

I've been with women who've had "BBC's" - hate that term! And they've had multiple orgasms with me! Granted I'm not small but I just feel that meeting someone based on their race is a bit small minded to be frank.

Anyway happy swinging ladies and gent's

By *heNerdyCyclistMan  over a year ago

MANCHESTER

This post is nothing but Tumblr. :P

SW London

"I get that people have preferences and that's fine but personally I think women are sexy wherever they are from and wouldn't go with a woman purely based on what race she is.

I've been with women who've had "BBC's" - hate that term! And they've had multiple orgasms with me! Granted I'm not small but I just feel that meeting someone based on their race is a bit small minded to be frank.

Anyway happy swinging ladies and gent's"

I don't like the term BBC either, and I think it is more frequently used by either people who have limited experience of black men as individuals, and are more into the fantasy. However, I do think you have to acknowledge that some women (and men) are attracted to black guys for a variety of reasons. I know this because my partner is a black guy and I only meet black guys. Not very often I am called small-minded as I get to know the person and it does not mean I play with every black guy I see or that I would rule out bi white guys. Any preference could be small minded, but as a good friend pointed out once, a few hundred threads ago - most women who only meet black guys have experienced white guys, whereas those who rule out black guys very often have not played with black guys but rule them out .... nice to have some debate though. Btw never had an orgasm with a white guy and now gush courtesy of my hubby ...

I'm not saying YOU are small minded as you come across as intelligent!

And I do understand people have sexual preferences!

I just find it a little sad that people assume a guy is a better lover because of their race or even because of there cock size.

Glad you are now experiencing squirting and gushing - for me swinging is about expanding and exploring your sex life and being open enough to share and explore your fantasies!

I don't even get what that means?!?

I do just fine thanks!

"I get that people have preferences and that's fine but personally I think women are sexy wherever they are from and wouldn't go with a woman purely based on what race she is.

I don't like the term BBC either, and I think it is more frequently used by either people who have limited experience of black men as individuals, and are more into the fantasy. However, I do think you have to acknowledge that some women (and men) are attracted to black guys for a variety of reasons. I know this because my partner is a black guy and I only meet black guys. Not very often I am called small-minded as I get to know the person and it does not mean I play with every black guy I see or that I would rule out bi white guys. Any preference could be small minded, but as a good friend pointed out once, a few hundred threads ago - most women who only meet black guys have experienced white guys, whereas those who rule out black guys very often have not played with black guys but rule them out .... nice to have some debate though. Btw never had an orgasm with a white guy and now gush courtesy of my hubby ..."

...Is that a challenge to try and make you squirt and gush? IF it is I gladly accept! LOL

"This post is nothing but Tumblr. :P"

I don't get what that even means!

But I do just fine thanks!

Besides which my belief is that most women need to be turned on mentally as well as have an attraction for you too - yeah you could have a "BBC" and the girl could find you as sexy as hell but if you come across as needy or on the flip side come across as arrogant most women are going to find it a massive turn off - along with piss poor dress sense and bad hygiene!

SW London

I don't like the term BBC either, and I think it is more frequently used by either people who have limited experience of black men as individuals, and are more into the fantasy. However, I do think you have to acknowledge that some women (and men) are attracted to black guys for a variety of reasons. I know this because my partner is a black guy and I only meet black guys. Not very often I am called small-minded as I get to know the person and it does not mean I play with every black guy I see or that I would rule out bi white guys. Any preference could be small minded, but as a good friend pointed out once, a few hundred threads ago - most women who only meet black guys have experienced white guys, whereas those who rule out black guys very often have not played with black guys but rule them out .... nice to have some debate though. Btw never had an orgasm with a white guy and now gush courtesy of my hubby ...

...Is that a challenge to try and make you squirt and gush? IF it is I gladly accept! LOL "

No, its not a challenge as I only meet black guys or bi guys with my hubby. Otherwise I meet women, alone. I am not interested in men trying to make me come or gush or squirt as I do that already ... with him and with women ... and it comes from the relationship and connection, not something mechanical. I could not bear to be with anyone trying to make my body do something ... besides, I can do that myself, I don't need any help ...

...Is that a challenge to try and make you squirt and gush? IF it is I gladly accept! LOL

No, its not a challenge as I only meet black guys or bi guys with my hubby. Otherwise I meet women, alone. I am not interested in men trying to make me come or gush or squirt as I do that already ... with him and with women ... and it comes from the relationship and connection, not something mechanical. I could not bear to be with anyone trying to make my body do something ... besides, I can do that myself, I don't need any help ..."

Sorry I was only joking (banter) - I'd never be so vulgar as to make a woman squirt/gush/cum purely for my pleasure - I'm not egotistical like that!

SW London

No, its not a challenge as I only meet black guys or bi guys with my hubby. Otherwise I meet women, alone. I am not interested in men trying to make me come or gush or squirt as I do that already ... with him and with women ... and it comes from the relationship and connection, not something mechanical. I could not bear to be with anyone trying to make my body do something ... besides, I can do that myself, I don't need any help ...

Sorry I was only joking (banter) - I'd never be so vulgar as to make a woman squirt/gush/cum purely for my pleasure - I'm not egotistical like that!"

Okay, sorry, I misread, off to sleep now ... will be back to banter another day

» Add a new message to this topic