FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > London > Threesome....

Threesome....

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Looking for a bi girl to join us. We are a couple that can Accomodate and love the idea of this. Never done it and want to explore our fantasies...who will be our first?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *edangel_2013Woman  over a year ago

southend

Clearly you aren't a couple.

"Clearly you aren't a couple."

Clearly am. Otherwise I'll be looking for a couple to make it a threesome. We are looking for a girl...

By *mmmMaybeCouple  over a year ago

West Wales

"Clearly you aren't a couple.

Clearly am. Otherwise I'll be looking for a couple to make it a threesome. We are looking for a girl..."

"We" from a single guy profile does not compute, If "We" want a threesome would "We" not be better creating our own couples profile?

After all it's hard enough for a couples profile getting a single female to join, you've got next to zero's chance like this..

S

By *awandOrderCouple  over a year ago

SW London

"Looking for a bi girl to join us. We are a couple that can Accomodate and love the idea of this. Never done it and want to explore our fantasies...who will be our first?"

I think you may have logged onto someone else's profile by mistake, OP

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Looking for a bi girl to join us. We are a couple that can Accomodate and love the idea of this. Never done it and want to explore our fantasies...who will be our first?

I think you may have logged onto someone else's profile by mistake, OP"

Why some people are so judgemental here. He is offering and suggesting to look for a lady just be nice. Why so rude ?

By *awandOrderCouple  over a year ago

SW London

"Looking for a bi girl to join us. We are a couple that can Accomodate and love the idea of this. Never done it and want to explore our fantasies...who will be our first?

Why some people are so judgemental here. He is offering and suggesting to look for a lady just be nice. Why so rude ? "

I think you are rude having the cheek to tell me to be nice. How do you know I was being rude? Now I will be .... stop making assumptions about me. I have the right to express my opinion, I wasn't rude ... as a female who meets with my partner or alone, I am totally capable of organising my own meets as well as those of us as a couple. Getting meets for other people is weird, as its easy enough to do this for yourself.

By *rishman75Man  over a year ago

Chessington/epsom

Fight fight fight !

West Wales

Why some people are so judgemental here. He is offering and suggesting to look for a lady just be nice. Why so rude ? "

Personally I think the very fact the OP expects to be contacted by a female for mff without any details at all of his partner & whether she's straight or bi is bloody rude, but heh what the hell do I know..

I was trying to give him advise to get a couples profile, there's so many fake couples on here already why would you want to be lumped in with them by being on a singles profile if your a genuine couple?

S

southend

Not judgemental at all. He is a single guy posting from a single profile. No part of his profile suggests couple. He will have more luck shutting golden eggs than he will finding a single female.

By *inkySlinkyCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

OP You definitely need a couples profile which tells us something about your partner.

Sally

"OP You definitely need a couples profile which tells us something about your partner.

Sally"

Will do. Thanks for all the negativity and all the help, have asked admin if I can add my partner to my account but have to set up a new one because of photos and all the other stuff that goes with an account. Am in the process and will get back to you on here.

Thanks again.

So when the couples account goes up...will anyone be okay to meet?

Why some people are so judgemental here. He is offering and suggesting to look for a lady just be nice. Why so rude ?

Not judgemental at all. He is a single guy posting from a single profile. No part of his profile suggests couple. He will have more luck shutting golden eggs than he will finding a single female."

I'll give shutting golden eggs a go what ever that is. The question is...would this feed read the same if it was a single woman asking for a bi guy to meet "them"?...hmm something to think about

southend

"The question is...would this feed read the same if it was a single woman asking for a bi guy to meet "them"?...hmm something to think about "

Yes, I've reported far more 'single' women that only meet with a partner profiles than I have single men.

West Wales

Not judgemental at all. He is a single guy posting from a single profile. No part of his profile suggests couple. He will have more luck shutting golden eggs than he will finding a single female.

I'll give shutting golden eggs a go what ever that is. The question is...would this feed read the same if it was a single woman asking for a bi guy to meet "them"?...hmm something to think about "

We currently meet single females, if we come across a singles profile that then says "will only meet with my partner/bf/husband" we report it, that's not to say they will always be removed by admin though.

S

Leeds

"

have asked admin if I can add my partner to my account but have to set up a new one because of photos and all the other stuff that goes with an account. Am in the process "

How long will it take you to set up one photo, 11 words of profile text and no verifications like you have on your single profile?

Sally

"

have asked admin if I can add my partner to my account but have to set up a new one because of photos and all the other stuff that goes with an account. Am in the process

How long will it take you to set up one photo, 11 words of profile text and no verifications like you have on your single profile?

Wow the hate game is strong with you.

Sally "

Leeds

There is no "hategame". I am just curious how long the process of setting up his new couples profile will take as the sooner it is done, the sooner he can arrange his threesome.

Sally

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I think you are rude having the cheek to tell me to be nice. How do you know I was being rude? Now I will be .... stop making assumptions about me. I have the right to express my opinion, I wasn't rude ... as a female who meets with my partner or alone, I am totally capable of organising my own meets as well as those of us as a couple. Getting meets for other people is weird, as its easy enough to do this for yourself. "

Hi with due all respect stop crying and grow up. We all are here to have fun. Let's keep it that way. I am single male and I do have ocassionally a woman to who wants to have threesome that doesn't mean I will change my my profile to couple. Some woman prefer to be very discreet so please learn to respect that I guess that's what the situation is with the guy who posted this thread.

I understand I have to improve my profile and pics but that is my problem. So chin up and live and don't cry . Lol

» Add a new message to this topic