FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > London > SAT 16th ABFABS (MF CPL)

SAT 16th ABFABS (MF CPL)

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hey guys, me and the lovely misses are heading down to abfabs saturday, i think its down as a SDC night not sure though check out the website it'll tell u exsactly whats on that night. I know its couple's and single ladies nite.

anyhow we went before and we're a bit disapointed with the crowd numbers, some people said there that even that night was quieter than usual.

And we're hoping to get the numbers up as we want to play with couples al through the night and see if anyone was interested and could possibly make it. we're very excited to go this saturday and cant wait to see you there.

xxxxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We have been a couple of times both have been very quiet we were told its better to go just after everyones been paid so trying again this Sat xxx

By *enithWoman  over a year ago

closer than you think

Find that Saturday nights are generally quite thats why I prefer Friday nights and Wednesday nights are very good too

I only ever go on a sat now and was there that night and had a fantastic time x

By *WLondonMixMan  over a year ago

Willsden/DollisHill

Would suggest approaching City Slickers as they often take abfabs over and are reputed to be on of best party organisers. As a matter of fact they got a party there tonight, check club section on fabswingers, and check re-views for City Slickers to see if it suits you. Also they are offering 50percent discount on membership to under 30's. Good luck and drop me a message for any help needed x

Dosnt the price go through the roof though? I'm sure its these that put the price up from £45 for a couple to £75?

By *ocialitesCouple  over a year ago

La La Land

and you also have to be accepted as suitable members - if the shape and face doesn't fit then forget it!!!!

That seems a bit unfair

By *WLondonMixMan  over a year ago

Willsden/DollisHill

indeed they do put the prices up for couples however as there is two people, it makes it 37.50p per person where as for single gents its 60. However this does include drinks for the night both alcoholic and soft (good brands not cheap), also a bbq. Well I guess everyparty organiser chooses based upon looks as well as personality don't they? Have only attended one of there parties so far however there system certainly seems to work as it appeared that all who attended had fun x

By *ecretservice1Couple  over a year ago

Camberley

We have been to Abfabs around 40-50 times over the last 3 years and Saturdays are the best nights,and SDC nights are very busy upto 200 people and more sometimes.

» Add a new message to this topic