FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > London > Profile guidance

Profile guidance

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hello guys,

Just wanted a second opinion, what could I add to my profile to interest the ladies more?

Thanks L

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It might help to add some more pictures to your profile (I'd ditch the one with the shirt).

Write a little bit more about what you are after/like/can do.

Lastly, you're way better off going to real life socials. They may seem intimidating but they really aren't. You'll meet lots of people and get yourself a network going.

I use fab mainly to check local events, and there are loads on the South East. Just check the events sections. You're probably best of going to a Cougars and Cubs event.

By *hiterabbit6Couple  over a year ago

Sexytown, Moray

"It might help to add some more pictures to your profile (I'd ditch the one with the shirt).

Lastly, you're way better off going to real life socials. They may seem intimidating but they really aren't. You'll meet lots of people and get yourself a network going.

I use fab mainly to check local events, and there are loads on the South East. Just check the events sections. You're probably best of going to a Cougars and Cubs event. "

I host regular socials in London and Heathrow if you're interested..

Rabbit

"It might help to add some more pictures to your profile (I'd ditch the one with the shirt).

I use fab mainly to check local events, and there are loads on the South East. Just check the events sections. You're probably best of going to a Cougars and Cubs event. "

Noted appreciate it

I use fab mainly to check local events, and there are loads on the South East. Just check the events sections. You're probably best of going to a Cougars and Cubs event.

Rabbit "

Unfortunately I can't message you so if you could message me I'd appreciate it, sounds very interesting

By *eathrow socialCouple  over a year ago

Pinner

Rabbit

Unfortunately I can't message you so if you could message me I'd appreciate it, sounds very interesting "

You can message on the Heathrow social profile as no filters on there

T

By *tranTV/TS  over a year ago

City

Get some of the details in there written.

Can you accomodate, when can you accomodate. If not, do you share hotel costs, do you pay full.

dont put up "or whatever"

Have specific stuff. "Willing to meet in the south london area for a coffee during lunch time (2pm)"

Have yourself available for a coffee/tea meet as much as you can, because a lot of girls will do them on impulse.

Things like that.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I host regular socials in London and Heathrow if you're interested..

Rabbit "

I've just had a look at the profile. Unfortunately it's a smidgen over 100 miles from where I live, which is out of my range I'm afraid. I will keep an eye open for any closer meets. Thank you.

» Add a new message to this topic