FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > London > Ladies & Gents Notting Hill Carnival 2019

Ladies & Gents Notting Hill Carnival 2019

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *wlman200 OP   Man  over a year ago

Croydon,

Anyone going NCH this year would be cool to plan a social after ,all welcome. It's on Monday 26th Aug... google for more info.

If your going on Monday which is adults day - serious stuff, post below.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

I wish I was going, but a word of warning about transport, there are no trains running on the Peterborough, Cambridge line into Kings Cross for the whole of the Saturday Sunday and Monday.

Apparently they're doing your central work and have closed the line completely.

I hope your manage to find some other way to travel into London if you are north.

By *eal_curves_is_backWoman  over a year ago

London

Hoping to go in the morning and/or evening.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I work in and around London the traffic will be bad on that weekend

London

Wouldn't we know that?

I am going both days. I will be staying close to Notting Hill. Have a free house !

"I am going both days. I will be staying close to Notting Hill. Have a free house ! "

You may have just become the most popular man in here

[Removed by poster at 22/08/19 00:56:06]

"I am going both days. I will be staying close to Notting Hill. Have a free house !

You may have just become the most popular man in here "

Are you going to carnival?

I’m going to carnival have a free room near by.

By *ummerforeverMan  over a year ago

greenford

"I am going both days. I will be staying close to Notting Hill. Have a free house !

Are you going to carnival? "

Going to ask in advance, can i use your toilet?!

hiding from cock pics.

I might be going for a bit Sunday afternoon/evening is there any thing I should know as a first timer? I'm very much looking forward to it.

I will be there dancing my socks off lol

London

"I might be going for a bit Sunday afternoon/evening is there any thing I should know as a first timer? I'm very much looking forward to it. "

Do not walk in the opposite direction to the procession. The rest is up to you.

London

Soooooo, who am I going with?

By *ark katieappleCouple  over a year ago

London Ladbroke Grove

I live in Ladbroke grove

By *ty31Man  over a year ago

NW London

"I might be going for a bit Sunday afternoon/evening is there any thing I should know as a first timer? I'm very much looking forward to it. "

Best advice is to be prepared as it's always very busy. It's worth downloading a map of the carnival and the sound system locations so you know where the important stuff is (like the parties!). Time Out usually have a good one.

It's worth taking hand sanitizer and wet wipes. There's never enough toilets but some residents open their bathrooms (for a small charge) so keep an eye out for those as they often sell cans of beer and soft drink from an ice bucket outside for a reasonable cost.

If you drink spirits bring your own because the shops put their prices up to extortionate levels and maybe bring a bottle of water as it's looking like a hot weekend.

If buying food make sure that it's cooked thru properly, the big turn around at the stalls means that some foods don't get enough time on the grill.

It's a great day out- enjoy!

By *ensualMan  over a year ago

Sutton

"I might be going for a bit Sunday afternoon/evening is there any thing I should know as a first timer? I'm very much looking forward to it.

Best advice is to be prepared as it's always very busy. It's worth downloading a map of the carnival and the sound system locations so you know where the important stuff is (like the parties!). Time Out usually have a good one.

It's worth taking hand sanitizer and wet wipes. There's never enough toilets but some residents open their bathrooms (for a small charge) so keep an eye out for those as they often sell cans of beer and soft drink from an ice bucket outside for a reasonable cost.

If you drink spirits bring your own because the shops put their prices up to extortionate levels and maybe bring a bottle of water as it's looking like a hot weekend.

If buying food make sure that it's cooked thru properly, the big turn around at the stalls means that some foods don't get enough time on the grill.

It's a great day out- enjoy!"

I would also add, don't wear expensive jewellery. Don't take a load of money, I rarely take more than £30. But who knows how much curry goat rice and peas will cost this year.

I tend to leave early or be close to where I want to be near closing time. The police close the roads an hour or so early and herd people off the street in a firm manner. So you cannot always go back the way you came.

Beware of chocolate coloured stuff thrown from some floats.

Locate where the toilets are and have a bearing for them, these days they have more toilets for women than before.

Meanwhile Gardens is a nice play to chill.

If you don't want the madness of heavy beats my favourite place is the salsa sound system off Chesterton road and Portobello road.

Defo looking forward to joining the mad Monday crowd. Kinda of first timer too. Cool chilled company appreciated for best sound systems locations. Where's the after party at?

hiding from cock pics.

"I might be going for a bit Sunday afternoon/evening is there any thing I should know as a first timer? I'm very much looking forward to it.

It's a great day out- enjoy!"

Fabulous advice I will take all of that on board, much appreciated

By *aul10100Man  over a year ago

from london

Hey Apple you were right i acted inappropriate and was childish

Im sorry

By *ennyRoseWoman  over a year ago

NORTHOLT

Going to ask in advance, can i use your toilet?! "

Loving the practical thinking there! LMAO. Can I use it too tho...seriously? Lol

London

Going to ask in advance, can i use your toilet?!

Loving the practical thinking there! LMAO. Can I use it too tho...seriously? Lol"

And me...

I deffo be there never miss it . Hopefully this year i be paint and chocolate free lol but its all part of the carnival. wrey at the ready. sun rum and great atmosphere .

[Removed by poster at 24/08/19 22:49:58]

By *ixedblkinjectionMan  over a year ago

london

I live just by one of the main entrances, have been going from a child...

Time to dance, drink eat...

I will be at Mastermind Ladbroke Grove Sainsbury’s Sunday and everywhere Monday

By *iff DonMan  over a year ago

London

You're more than welcome to try and find us down there...as we will be heading out quite early not sure if anyone would want to meet up before, but everyone is welcome to come party with us down there. More the merrier!

London

"I deffo be there never miss it . Hopefully this year i be paint and chocolate free lol but its all part of the carnival. wrey at the ready. sun rum and great atmosphere ."

Hopefully catch you down there!

By *ingleCheshireMMan  over a year ago

A R

Attending with sex mad 26year old hotty, does adults day get frisky? Is it good for a bit of fun? X

By *an84stalbansMan  over a year ago

St. Albans

I love Carnival, looking forward to going Monday! Will be nice to go with the weather looking so nice for the day!

It really is a great event and you get such a mix of people that you're spoilt for choice! ??

hiding from cock pics.

I'm carnival ready. Let's have it peeps....

notting hill carnival is not what you think it is.yes theres tits n bums on show.but you get shoved out of the way by groups of black guys.seen fighting there.no fun or sex there.plus full of police checking you.not really a place for a single lady.sorry to be negatative but thats how it is.

hiding from cock pics.

[Removed by poster at 27/08/19 14:26:09]

hiding from cock pics.

I would love to be able to get my gorgeous friend and myself on a float next year, how do we go about that, what can we help with?

London

You can find a website where people are organising them. There is usually a charge for a costume and sometimes rehearsals.

London

"I would love to be able to get my gorgeous friend and myself on a float next year, how do we go about that, what can we help with?"

I can get you on floats or sound system access...what kinda music are you into?

hiding from cock pics.

"You can find a website where people are organising them. There is usually a charge for a costume and sometimes rehearsals."

Thank you.. I will see what I can come up with from Google

» Add a new message to this topic