FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > London > BBC R1 Big Weekend

BBC R1 Big Weekend

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *uckscouple2007 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Bucks

posting on the off chance that any pre-Registered residents of Hackney whom have either not yet applied for tickets yet (as still showing availability) or dont intend to, as due to the weird system Radio1/SeeTickets have employed has made it near on impossible for a fam of 4 to go ...

have so far booked for 3 of us but wanting a 4th for under 16 child ... if yr not going or even not taking a second can you please Message us as very happy to pay yr £2.50 booking fee ...

please get in touch else we'll have a very Very VERY stroppy teenage diva for the next 4 months (3 months til the event and no doubt at least a month after)

Thanks in advance

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

When you register your address will automatically be catergorised into the area that you live, i.e. "the rest of the country". Even if you were to find someone who didn't want to go who lived in Hackney, it would be their ticket that would be printed and sent, with their picture on the ticket. There is no way around it unfortunately.

You could try contacting them explaining that you have got 3 tickets already to see if there are any exceptions.

I think the booking for the event has now closed though.

Good Luck

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

you booked three? why didnt u book 2 at a time???? its too late now, but you could tell teen to try and get a job burger van/steward/litter picker....

Bucks

on the sunday, as the system was swamped, we got our tickets first. Then yesterday could book the son's (as he is 16) but the youngests' ticket needed an adult - and as we had 'exhausted' our registration numbers we could not book a child ticket ...

managed to get thru on phone to SEE last night and the operator suggested I mail customercare ... so fingers crossed

Bucks

"I think the booking for the event has now closed though.

"

nope, tickets reserved for Hackney residents (50% of the whole allocation) are still showing as available .. just both other regions sold out

» Add a new message to this topic