FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > London > Kestrels. Questions.

Kestrels. Questions.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ondon Scottish OP   Couple  over a year ago

glasgow

Simple questions.

1. How do you get there on public transport if we are in London for the weekend?

2. We usually end up in Rios on a Saturday when in London, is Kestrels better?

Looking to make the most of a weekend away. Any help would be appreciated.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Take a train to slough, and from there take bus easiest way to reach, from t5 it's 15-20 mins taxi ride.

By *os19Man  over a year ago

Edmonton

"Simple questions.

1. How do you get there on public transport if we are in London for the weekend?

2. We usually end up in Rios on a Saturday when in London, is Kestrels better?

Looking to make the most of a weekend away. Any help would be appreciated. "

. When I went there in June I took the Piccadilly line Finsbury Park to Hounslow West which took just under a hour then 81 bus from Hounslow West to Thistle hotel which took about half a hour.So all together 90 minutes plus 10 - 15 waiting for the bus.The Thistle hotel is opposite Kestrels next to Kestrels is Premier Inn a Shell petrol station with a drive through McDonald’s on the way there there is another Premier Inn so If you choose to go via the 81 bus don’t get off the bus until you see the Thistle hotel , Shell petrol station and McDonald’s next time I go I may try going Heathrow Terminal 5 and getting the bus to the Thistle hotel from there.

By *ondon Scottish OP   Couple  over a year ago

glasgow

All sounds brutal. How do most people get there? Surely not by public transport if this is how it goes?

"All sounds brutal. How do most people get there? Surely not by public transport if this is how it goes? "

Most people drive there

By *os19Man  over a year ago

Edmonton

"All sounds brutal. How do most people get there? Surely not by public transport if this is how it goes?

Most people drive there "

. I was hoping to go for the 2nd time this week but unfortunately other things have come up.Yes a door to door 2 and a half hour public transport and waiting for bus connection journey is brutal which is why I can’t go as often as I would like and a mini cab from my part of North London to terminal 5 is £42 there and I guess another £42 back home £50 entrance fee so £134 can also be considered brutal.Yes it is definitely better to drive there as they have their own free car park with plenty of space during the day.

By *wosmilersCouple  over a year ago

Heathrowish

We are local and use an Uber.

It may be the swiftest option from the underground.

By *xx2020xxxCouple  over a year ago

Local North West

Might be a northern thing but why don't you share a lift with a few of you and split the cost or take turns or share the cost of a cab?

I have in the past (for another venue) is picked up 4 passengers on the way and not charged for my fuel, they paid my entrance.

By *nasuitMan  over a year ago

Ruislip

Go to T5 and get the 350 bus, it stops opposite on the Bath road by the Sheraton. Lots of buses run down the Bath road fron Heathrow central as well including the 81 which stops right out side. But any bus that goes past the London Hong Kong restaurant (junction of Hatch Lane 1 minute walk from Kestrels) will get you close enough.

By *oul BrothaMan  over a year ago

A Galaxy far far away

OP I suggest you give Kestrels a try, you'll never know if you like it unless you give it a try.

By *eteinlondonCouple (MM)  over a year ago

Central London

"All sounds brutal. How do most people get there? Surely not by public transport if this is how it goes?

Most people drive there . I was hoping to go for the 2nd time this week but unfortunately other things have come up.Yes a door to door 2 and a half hour public transport and waiting for bus connection journey is brutal which is why I can’t go as often as I would like and a mini cab from my part of North London to terminal 5 is £42 there and I guess another £42 back home £50 entrance fee so £134 can also be considered brutal.Yes it is definitely better to drive there as they have their own free car park with plenty of space during the day."

Happy to share a cab with you some time costas.

By *ekneCouple  over a year ago

London

Or mybe try Ourplac4fun

By *eenawMan  over a year ago

anywhere and everywhere

It's 5mins max in a cab, you could even walk it.

Hatton Cross tube is about 5-10 mins by taxi

Staines or Feltham railway station about 10 mins away.

Great place you will really enjoy

By *n With LifeCouple  over a year ago

Hadley Wood

Get a Uber before they’re banned!

When we travel down we book Prem hotel n xt door in advance for best deal.. we stayed over in July Fri/Sat for £70 per night.. makes a lovely weekend of it as we also go into Windsor for the day.. A x

By *n With LifeCouple  over a year ago

Hadley Wood

"When we travel down we book Prem hotel n xt door in advance for best deal.. we stayed over in July Fri/Sat for £70 per night.. makes a lovely weekend of it as we also go into Windsor for the day.. A x"

The Thistle hotel opposite can often be cheaper than the Premier Inn. Either option could t be closer to the club!

» Add a new message to this topic