FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > London > Are you an exhibitionist ? Fancy something a little different but exciting and a little daring ?

Are you an exhibitionist ? Fancy something a little different but exciting and a little daring ?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *Sfan OP   Man  over a year ago

London/Anywhere

One of my fantasies is to drink a girls pee in public.......(sorry guys, Im only into girls Im afraid!)....

It doesnt have to be direct from the source - maybe we sit at a pub or cafe table, maybe outside, maybe on the pavement and you pee into my pint glass under it ?

Maybe we walk in the park and you pee into a cup or bottle ?

Maybe a visit to a McDonalds or BK and you fill a cup for me under the table at a quiet seat ?

Or if you are feeling particularly daring, we find somewhere you can squat over my mouth whilst wearing a skirt and you pee directly into it....

Im comfortable doing anything that allows me to drink a real girls pee in public.....

Heck - Id even be up for what some girl did back in summer 2017 - search "uk girl pee in nightclub" on google and read the sun story/video - instead of it being thrown - Id have probably d*unk it!

Probaby not happening - but I do happen to be free this evening(Friday) and all weekend!

Steve

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *Sfan OP   Man  over a year ago

London/Anywhere

For the amount of women/couples on here that have ticked the box to say they are interested in watersports - you would have thought that someone would have been interested in this ?!?!

By *r_Jake70Man  over a year ago

London

"For the amount of women/couples on here that have ticked the box to say they are interested in watersports - you would have thought that someone would have been interested in this ?!?!"

There’s a big difference between ticking an interest (meaning I have an interest in this) and meeting a complete stranger and then doing it for their pleasure in public. The sense of entitlement is unbelievable.

By *rian4uMan  over a year ago

London

I dont understand why but I have a long unfulfilled fantasy of being peed on by a woman from toe to head as she stands astride and works her way up my body.

I have a vague recollection when young seeing it in a film not shown but suggested by the action and it aroused me.

» Add a new message to this topic