FabSwingers.com > Forums > London > Love to try watersports from hot girls

Love to try watersports from hot girls

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just wanna taste

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *mlcutencuddleyMan  over a year ago

derby

never tryed it but like to and what do any one think would be the best way to try it any ideas

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 28/06/20 10:13:39]

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Well, I can see this working out for you both! Not!

You might as well approach a table of “hot girls” in the pub next weekend and ask if one of them would be so kind to drop their knickers and piss for you!

Unfortunately, I have quite a bit of experience of rejection where watersports is concerned.

There is still a significant taboo around peeing for fun out there - most women are willing to (eventually) give it a go, but most will be doing it “for” you and either both think or will actually not get very much out of it other than pleasing you.

Try dropping the matcho hot girls act - it’s not clever !

Also, think about what you can do for the lady who kindly agrees to do this for you too! It’s not a one way street- and no, that doesn’t mean pissing all over them either- even less women are into that !

Hope this helps.

Steve

By *mokey_KinksMan  over a year ago

Essex

well said....

By *aughtyYorkGentMan  over a year ago

Yorkshire

"Well, I can see this working out for you both! Not!

You might as well approach a table of “hot girls” in the pub next weekend and ask if one of them would be so kind to drop their knickers and piss for you!

Unfortunately, I have quite a bit of experience of rejection where watersports is concerned.

There is still a significant taboo around peeing for fun out there - most women are willing to (eventually) give it a go, but most will be doing it “for” you and either both think or will actually not get very much out of it other than pleasing you.

Also, think about what you can do for the lady who kindly agrees to do this for you too! It’s not a one way street- and no, that doesn’t mean pissing all over them either- even less women are into that !

Hope this helps.

Steve"

Sorry, but as someone who has been into pee play for as long as I can remember, I don't entirely agree with that. Sure, watersports is still a fairly "niche" interest, taboo even, but it's not THAT "out there". There are probably more guys than women into pee play and if you approached a random stranger about it, the chances are you'd be told where to go. However, there are plenty of women out there who actually enjoy watersports of various kinds, rather than just doing it to please a guy. The trick is to find those ladies who already love wetting themselves or holding their pee, maybe even pissing over guys or being peed on, and go from there.

I've found that often women have been wetting in secret, or peeing over themselves in the bath for years, but never found someone to share golden showers etc with - that's your cue to fulfill both of your fantasies at the same time!

I've had my own share of rejection and disappointments along the way, but I've also had a number of medium or long term FWBs who have been every bit as keen as me to get wet, and to pee anywhere except the conventional place - which is fine by me!

By *rafficvanMan  over a year ago

Middletown

"Well, I can see this working out for you both! Not!

Hope this helps.

Steve"

.... Well said...

» Add a new message to this topic