FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > This is how the zombie apocalypse begins...

This is how the zombie apocalypse begins...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *asandme OP   Couple  over a year ago

camden town

http://miami.cbslocal.com/2012/05/26/miami-police-confrontation-men-leaves-1-dead-1-hurt/

"A scary bit of news is coming out of Miami this weekend after the city police shot a naked man found eating another man's face. And several circumstances of the story have some people crying zombie.

The police were called in yesterday after the attacker was spotted on the MacArthur Causeway off ramp. When the attacker failed to back away at the officer's request, the officer shot the attacker.

Now it's one thing to eat another person, and it's quite another to eat another person and then continue eating after you've been shot. Witnesses claim the officer fired half a dozen shots before the attacker finally stopped. The attacker was killed, and the victim is currently in the hospital"

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *istress_L-CaptainCouple  over a year ago

Southport

I'll watch all the zombie films I can to get hints and tips to stay alive then!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

They was probably on drugs, you know how some people take drugs and jump off building cause they think they can fly? maybe his trip was its ok to eat people, could also explain why they was both naked at 2pm

By *londeCazWoman  over a year ago

Arse End of the Universe, Cumbria

Blimey, and I thought it was the single guys pressing up against the Corsa at Cupid's t'other week when I was playing in the front seat with my mate T'was just like a scene from The Walking Dead (without the sex, obviously ) - almost expected Egg off of This Life to come riding into the dogging room wearing his Sheriffs uniform (You'll only understand that reference if you watch The Walking Dead )

and so it begins...

"Blimey, and I thought it was the single guys pressing up against the Corsa at Cupid's t'other week when I was playing in the front seat with my mate "

haha im sill giggling at that 5 mins after i read it

hahahahahahaha

By *ucktruckCouple  over a year ago

derby

There are some really fucked up people in this world (I don't mean all of us on here LOL).

"Blimey, and I thought it was the single guys pressing up against the Corsa at Cupid's t'other week when I was playing in the front seat with my mate

haha im sill giggling at that 5 mins after i read it "

Glad that gave you a laugh NN - lovely talking to you in the flesh last night

By *empnbunkCouple  over a year ago

south coast

Ive got a huge box of vinyl lp's at the ready....apparently handy for decapitating zombies.....

Only in America!........Well I hope so as it would really disrupt getting a meet this summer.

By *RS79Man  over a year ago

Milton Keynes

"I'll watch all the zombie films I can to get hints and tips to stay alive then!"

No need I am an expert on zombies - ti kill them:

1 - decapitatuon

2 - destroy the brain either with bullets or a blunt instrument such as a cricket bat

3 - the pigate use of machine gun fire to the body ie fill them full of lead!

4 - fire or explosives

Well best get fit as in zombieland rule 1, all the fat people were the 1st to go.. Crap

Don't forget a bullet to the head or take their heads clean off to kill them. At least, I think that's how it works. Better watch some more zombie films I think.

I've always wondered what it would be like to star in my own zombie movie, so I went down to my local old peoples home, stole all the wheel chairs and walking aids, then set the fire alarm off and waited outside with a shotgun and an axe

mmmmmmmmm bath salts {promptly chews on a male of the species}

» Add a new message to this topic