FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Men - women

Men - women

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *stella OP   Woman  over a year ago

London

Just read this:

“Men and women feel love differently.

Women often feel loved when talking face to face with their partner; men, on the other hand, often feel emotionally close when they work, play, or talk side by side.”

Does this resonate with you?

Obviously it’s not saying you can’t feel positive in the other position at all, and I’m sure some simply won’t conform, but I’m wondering is it completely off? Which positioning do you prefer?

Go forum testers.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I can understand that and agree with it on the whole but I’ve felt it the other way too so it’s more a generalisation

I think this is true to a certain extent..

My last relationship ended because although he said he loved me every day i didn't feel loved.. i prefer to be shown how much someone loves me..or maybe I'm a bit odd idk

By *acey_RedWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

"I think this is true to a certain extent..

My last relationship ended because although he said he loved me every day i didn't feel loved.. i prefer to be shown how much someone loves me..or maybe I'm a bit odd idk"

Not at all. I did the love languages quiz and it made a lot of sense. We all show love and feel love in different ways.

By *arex2Couple  over a year ago

Bradford

"Just read this:

“Men and women feel love differently.

Women often feel loved when talking face to face with their partner; men, on the other hand, often feel emotionally close when they work, play, or talk side by side.”

Bull. We all feel love in the same way. We may be different sexes but we're not different species.

Does this resonate with you?

Obviously it’s not saying you can’t feel positive in the other position at all, and I’m sure some simply won’t conform, but I’m wondering is it completely off? Which positioning do you prefer?

Go forum testers. "

By *abonWoman  over a year ago

Loughboro/Ashby-ish

My last relationship ended because although he said he loved me every day i didn't feel loved.. i prefer to be shown how much someone loves me..or maybe I'm a bit odd idk

Not at all. I did the love languages quiz and it made a lot of sense. We all show love and feel love in different ways. "

Me too...I’ve done it with my kids and we all understand each other that little bit better too.

By *partharmonyCouple  over a year ago

Ruislip

That's not something I recognise at all. Luke

By *ookie46Woman  over a year ago

Deepest darkest Peru

Not at all. I did the love languages quiz and it made a lot of sense. We all show love and feel love in different ways. "

I also did this and the results were pretty accurate

London

Not at all. I did the love languages quiz and it made a lot of sense. We all show love and feel love in different ways.

I also did this and the results were pretty accurate "

Ooooh where is this quiz?

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

No, this doesn't resonate.

I wonder why ppl write such things....

I also did this and the results were pretty accurate

Ooooh where is this quiz? "

Just Google 'The Five Live Languages'.

London

"I wonder why ppl write such things.... "

Ikr?!

My experiment and completely kosher research here says it’s not true

» Add a new message to this topic