FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > "Women have sex when they want...men have sex when they can"

"Women have sex when they want...men have sex when they can"

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *agicM53X OP   Man  over a year ago

Croydon

OK, these are not my words...I have just seen similar phrases on women's profiles, and although I understand the meaning behind it, as a woman will most likely be able to find a dick in 10 min if she wanted, because if man nr.1 and man nr. 2 are "not down", man nr.3 will most likely be...I get that.

I just find it a bit arrogant, and seeing a woman "flaunt" her sexual superiority like that...that's just a huge turn off for me. I'm not saying she shouldn't or that it's wrong, I just find it a bit off putting

Guys, would words like that on a woman’s bio put you off, or would you just think it's just a woman being honest?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Rather that than think I have a choice or indeed any particular chance over any of the other guys who might be in with a shout, it’s just brutal honesty, and if for her it means people are less likely to message and keep her options manageable (ie she picks who to engage with) then more power to her elbow.

By *uby StarCouple  over a year ago

Durham

I don't believe that's true at all. I know I wouldn't be able to find a man within 10 minutes.

Croydon

"Rather that than think I have a choice or indeed any particular chance over any of the other guys who might be in with a shout, it’s just brutal honesty, and if for her it means people are less likely to message and keep her options manageable (ie she picks who to engage with) then more power to her elbow. "

Fair enough

[Removed by poster at 30/01/22 22:43:09]

By *annaBeStrongMan  over a year ago

w

"OK, these are not my words...I have just seen similar phrases on women's profiles, and although I understand the meaning behind it, as a woman will most likely be able to find a dick in 10 min if she wanted, because if man nr.1 and man nr. 2 are "not down", man nr.3 will most likely be...I get that.

I just find it a bit arrogant, and seeing a woman "flaunt" her sexual superiority like that...that's just a huge turn off for me. I'm not saying she shouldn't or that it's wrong, I just find it a bit off putting

Guys, would words like that on a woman’s bio put you off, or would you just think it's just a woman being honest?"

For women

Finding dick is easy

Find good dick is hard

Finding good dick attached to a good person? Impossible

Sure women can have sex when they want, if they like being treated like a hole

And if your proud of that and post it as a bio or inspirational quote?

Yeah that’s a no from me dawg

Huge red flag

By *hloetTV/TS  over a year ago

Nottingham

Give me an uncomfortable truth over a sympathetic lie any day!

Love a confident woman!

You carry on ladies

By *aughtySexualArousalMan  over a year ago

SPALDING

"I don't believe that's true at all. I know I wouldn't be able to find a man within 10 minutes."

Why wouldn't you? You look gorgeous in your pictures

"OK, these are not my words...I have just seen similar phrases on women's profiles, and although I understand the meaning behind it, as a woman will most likely be able to find a dick in 10 min if she wanted, because if man nr.1 and man nr. 2 are "not down", man nr.3 will most likely be...I get that.

Guys, would words like that on a woman’s bio put you off, or would you just think it's just a woman being honest?"

I admire her for being honest and anyways there's lots of men who can find sex in 10 mins aswell e.g prostitutes..so not really sure what your point is..

I mean, it's not really true - it's just another corrosive myth that encourages misogyny amongst men and destructive behaviour amongst women.

If anyone had that in their profile then it's a red flag tbh. Stay away.

SPALDING

"Give me an uncomfortable truth over a sympathetic lie any day! "

Too right

If I find things off putting, I just move on and not let how others run their profile bother me

Croydon

Guys, would words like that on a woman’s bio put you off, or would you just think it's just a woman being honest?

I admire her for being honest and anyways there's lots of men who can find sex in 10 mins aswell e.g prostitutes..so not really sure what your point is.."

No specific point...just want to have a conversation about it and see what others think

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

why oh why do people take these sound bites seriously? Very few women can have sex when they want, why does anyone even consider that a probability? Why is it taken for granted that men will seize any opportunity to have sex?

By *eavenscentitCouple  over a year ago

barnstaple

For women

Finding dick is easy

Find good dick is hard

Huge red flag "

Finding any dick is easy, finding a good man impossible. That's why women give up and go for just the dick.

For women

Finding dick is easy

Find good dick is hard

Huge red flag

Finding any dick is easy, finding a good man impossible. That's why women give up and go for just the dick."

plenty of good men still around

Croydon

"why oh why do people take these sound bites seriously? Very few women can have sex when they want, why does anyone even consider that a probability? Why is it taken for granted that men will seize any opportunity to have sex? "

I agree...men's behaviour and lack of sexual control, are facilitating these circumstances

Croydon

"If I find things off putting, I just move on and not let how others run their profile bother me "

More power to you!

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"why oh why do people take these sound bites seriously? Very few women can have sex when they want, why does anyone even consider that a probability? Why is it taken for granted that men will seize any opportunity to have sex?

I agree...men's behaviour and lack of sexual control, are facilitating these circumstances "

Are they, genuinely? I don't know that many men that will really just fuck any woman.

By *piderBunnyCouple  over a year ago

Back of Nowhere and Beyond

For me I think it's a horrendous thing to say and perpetuates the idea that men will shag "anything", thus the actual woman is unimportant.

If you've any insecurity or self doubt, hearing or reading that just makes those things worse and adds another brick in the wall that goes up when you get compliments.

So if I see something similar, I know the author is likely not for me.

Posh

"why oh why do people take these sound bites seriously? Very few women can have sex when they want, why does anyone even consider that a probability? Why is it taken for granted that men will seize any opportunity to have sex?

I agree...men's behaviour and lack of sexual control, are facilitating these circumstances "

I hope you're referring to single guys as most men in relationship have the same sexual control as the female

"For me I think it's a horrendous thing to say and perpetuates the idea that men will shag "anything", thus the actual woman is unimportant.

If you've any insecurity or self doubt, hearing or reading that just makes those things worse and adds another brick in the wall that goes up when you get compliments.

So if I see something similar, I know the author is likely not for me.

Posh "

100% agree

SPALDING

I agree...men's behaviour and lack of sexual control, are facilitating these circumstances

Are they, genuinely? I don't know that many men that will really just fuck any woman. "

A mate of mine is like that, and then wonders why he can't settle down

Croydon

I agree...men's behaviour and lack of sexual control, are facilitating these circumstances I hope you're referring to single guys as most men in relationship have the same sexual control as the female "

Don't take this personal...it is a generalisation. Plenty of men (single or in a relationship) can't control their sexual urges, and plenty of men (single or in a relationship) have discipline and self control.

I agree...men's behaviour and lack of sexual control, are facilitating these circumstances I hope you're referring to single guys as most men in relationship have the same sexual control as the female

Don't take this personal...it is a generalisation. Plenty of men (single or in a relationship) can't control their sexual urges, and plenty of men (single or in a relationship) have discipline and self control."

I'm not taking this personal I just don't like all men being lumped into one pot and that they want sex at anytime of the day no matter with who it's with.its utter nonsense if you believe that imo

By *ice But Very NaughtyCouple  over a year ago

Swansea

Evolutionary psychology explains this pretty well. Males and females have different levels of input required to ensure their genes get passed on. A man only needs to expend a few minutes effort and a teaspoons worth of semen, a woman on the other hand has to grow a baby within her body for 9 months. Given the vast difference in expenditure, women with genes that promote a strong mother/child bond are far more likely to have those genes passed on. For men there are two different strategies that will ensure their genes survive, impregnate lots of women or help protect and nurture a few of their offspring.

In turn this means a woman has far higher chance of her genes being passed on if she is picky who she mates with and selects a man who is going to invest in his offspring. Because women are genetically predisposed to being careful who they choose as a mate, men need to compete to be chosen meaning that successful male genes will be those that predispose a man to compete for a finite resource (available women) whilst taking any opportunity they get to impregnate any who allow them.

Obviously, this is a gross over simplification and genes do not program behaviour they only make some behaviors more likely than others.

We are animals even if we don't like the fact. In many species males compete for available females and either command a hareem if they are strong enough or, in some species, the females get to pick the male they prefer. Whilst it is absolutely true that we have also evolved self awareness and the ability to consider our actions and behaviours and choose to ignore our urges, we shouldn't be surprised to see these behaviours reflected within our species.

Mr

"If I find things off putting, I just move on and not let how others run their profile bother me "

Croydon

I agree...men's behaviour and lack of sexual control, are facilitating these circumstances I hope you're referring to single guys as most men in relationship have the same sexual control as the female

Don't take this personal...it is a generalisation. Plenty of men (single or in a relationship) can't control their sexual urges, and plenty of men (single or in a relationship) have discipline and self control. I'm not taking this personal I just don't like all men being lumped into one pot and that they want sex at anytime of the day no matter with who it's with.its utter nonsense if you believe that imo "

You do realise I am a man...and my profile and bio shows that I wouldn't just have sex with anyone. I think you took this a bit out of context . When I said "men"...I meant some men

By *ad NannaWoman  over a year ago

East London

Well I want sex right now with you Mekel!

See to it my good man

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Well I want sex right now with you Mekel!

See to it my good man "

I feel like I amend my profile to reflect the quality of messages I’ve received that day - it’s so tiring on here sometimes, that it’s no wonder some profiles come across as a turn off, to some people.

Thank goodness for message filters or, I would have a huge rant on mine! As a woman, I’m here to get my point across and find what I’m looking for, rather than trying to keep everyone else happy. Sometimes being direct is the only way to minimise the Spam.

By *aliceWoman  over a year ago

Birmingham

Most men could do with paying more attention to policing their own profiles than women's.

Croydon

See to it my good man "

Am I man nr.1 ,2 or 3 ?

Joke

Turn bi fab will become instashag ha ha

Croydon

"Most men could do with paying more attention to policing their own profiles than women's."

No one is policing anything...the thread clearly states there's nothing wrong with women putting what ever they want in their bio

At the risk of sounding like a total dick, there could be some truth in that. I'm nothing special, but I've never really been in the position of just craving sex and having no options. Even in a monogamous relationship though, I've found he has always been up for it, whereas I only sometimes am. So, by default, it happened when I wanted.

It's still a cringey thing to say on a profile though.

By *agneto.Man  over a year ago

Bham

"At the risk of sounding like a total dick, there could be some truth in that. I'm nothing special, but I've never really been in the position of just craving sex and having no options. Even in a monogamous relationship though, I've found he has always been up for it, whereas I only sometimes am. So, by default, it happened when I wanted.

It's still a cringey thing to say on a profile though. "

You're back

"At the risk of sounding like a total dick, there could be some truth in that. I'm nothing special, but I've never really been in the position of just craving sex and having no options. Even in a monogamous relationship though, I've found he has always been up for it, whereas I only sometimes am. So, by default, it happened when I wanted.

It's still a cringey thing to say on a profile though. You're back "

Hey mate! I'm never gone long

By *DogsFriendMan  over a year ago

London

I know the profile you're referring to.

100% a turn off... its the same both ways, most men have their preferences and limits just as women. The numbers simply work against the men.

Bottom line, it's ignorant text on a photo and best of luck to her.

By *ora the explorerWoman  over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

Sounds like an entitled diva to me.

Croydon

"Sounds like an entitled diva to me. "

how dare you...

By *ora the explorerWoman  over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

"Sounds like an entitled diva to me.

how dare you...

"

Hahaha.

By *parkle1974Woman  over a year ago

Leeds

I cant get sex in 10 days...never mind 10 mins!!!

"I cant get sex in 10 days...never mind 10 mins!!! "

I find that very hard to believe

Croydon

"I cant get sex in 10 days...never mind 10 mins!!! "

You mean you don't want to have sex with just anyone...that's different

By *onkeynutWoman  over a year ago

somewhere

I’m pretty sure (mainly due to the male to female ratio on here) that if I (or any woman) put a status on looking for a meet tonight, we would be inundated.

If anyone wants a shag and doesn’t care how good or bad it is then fair enough, that’s up to them.

It’s easy to find a quick, potentially poor experience. I personally would rather stay home and have a wank than have something mediocre.

Could I find something to remember, something to blow my mind straight away? Not a hope I’m hells chance of that happening!

By *hilloutMan  over a year ago

All over the place! Northwesr, , Southwest

If she can find dick in 10 mins if she wants good for her.

A statement like that on a profile speaks volumes about the person. A definite avoid.

By *adyBugsWoman  over a year ago

cognito

If I wanted a fleshy warm dildo with or without the possibility of brains then sure I could probably put a meet up and just meet the first guy who answered because men generally think differently about sex than women do but in reality I'm not that sort of person. I need connection, conversation & some substance to who gets to put their penis in me.

We all use this site for different things though so I guess we have to just scroll past those we don't agree with.

Part of this comes across as you being insecure about women- like if they have strength of character, to me, anyway.

But then if I saw this on any profile, I would find it a clumsy comment.

We all know how the odds are reversed on this site, compared to the "mainstream", so I would use it as a filter.

Pretty sure you won't struggle OP, if you have a personality to match that body x

By *aliceWoman  over a year ago

Birmingham

"Most men could do with paying more attention to policing their own profiles than women's.

No one is policing anything...the thread clearly states there's nothing wrong with women putting what ever they want in their bio"

It wasn't personal, promise. More a general observation given how many zero effort profiles there are, and also how many who are gods gift.

By *.L.0460.Woman  over a year ago

Bognor Regis

"I don't believe that's true at all. I know I wouldn't be able to find a man within 10 minutes."

You absolutely would!!!

[Removed by poster at 31/01/22 00:10:36]

the only way i could get a decent shag within 10 mins would be a phone call to one or 2 people ive known for years ..

to find a meet on here in 10 mins nahhh one im far too fussy and two there is not that much quality on here i want guy who want to swing not sex on a plate ...most of the guys we meet are from club meets very very little from fab

Leeds

"I cant get sex in 10 days...never mind 10 mins!!!

You mean you don't want to have sex with just anyone...that's different "

Very true. I'd happily wait 10 months for the right person, if I had too.

Bognor Regis

It's very true & it's a real shame that some women seem to let that go to their heads- in my experience, a vast majority of men on Fab cast a very wide net & many don't much care if they find the woman attractive,l... they're just looking to have a need filled by a warm body. I actually wonder if women like myself get lots of meet requests because I'm below average & maybe perceived as desperate enough to say yes indiscriminately.

There's nothing wrong with that level of confidence but I think that bragging about it isn't very attractive, after all, there's real world attractive & Fab attractive!! I am 100% certain that none of the men who message me would even give me a 2nd glance out on the street!

Croydon

"Part of this comes across as you being insecure about women- like if they have strength of character, to me, anyway.

"

Ouch

Not sure I agree with your comment

For women

Finding dick is easy

Find good dick is hard

Huge red flag "

By *il sub princessWoman  over a year ago

West Midlands

For women

Finding dick is easy

Find good dick is hard

Huge red flag

Finding any dick is easy, finding a good man impossible. That's why women give up and go for just the dick."

This!!! I've stopped meeting for a while now in hope I may find something a little more substantial. Admittedly I'm alot to blame. Being single for so long & knowing men so well has made me have zero tolerance. Plus getting me out of my pyjamas these days isn't easy, I'm rarely tempted. However I feel I had more fun when meeting, this looking to date lark is soul draining

"Evolutionary psychology explains this pretty well. Males and females have different levels of input required to ensure their genes get passed on. A man only needs to expend a few minutes effort and a teaspoons worth of semen, a woman on the other hand has to grow a baby within her body for 9 months. Given the vast difference in expenditure, women with genes that promote a strong mother/child bond are far more likely to have those genes passed on. For men there are two different strategies that will ensure their genes survive, impregnate lots of women or help protect and nurture a few of their offspring.

In turn this means a woman has far higher chance of her genes being passed on if she is picky who she mates with and selects a man who is going to invest in his offspring. Because women are genetically predisposed to being careful who they choose as a mate, men need to compete to be chosen meaning that successful male genes will be those that predispose a man to compete for a finite resource (available women) whilst taking any opportunity they get to impregnate any who allow them.

Obviously, this is a gross over simplification and genes do not program behaviour they only make some behaviors more likely than others.

We are animals even if we don't like the fact. In many species males compete for available females and either command a hareem if they are strong enough or, in some species, the females get to pick the male they prefer. Whilst it is absolutely true that we have also evolved self awareness and the ability to consider our actions and behaviours and choose to ignore our urges, we shouldn't be surprised to see these behaviours reflected within our species.

Mr"

Definitely this, it’s illustrated on fab by the ratio of men to women and the complaints that never change. It doesn’t mean all men are the same or all women are, there are generalities though.

"why oh why do people take these sound bites seriously? Very few women can have sex when they want, why does anyone even consider that a probability? Why is it taken for granted that men will seize any opportunity to have sex? "

Words of wisdom and the absolute truth.

By *acey_RedWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

"Evolutionary psychology explains this pretty well. Males and females have different levels of input required to ensure their genes get passed on. A man only needs to expend a few minutes effort and a teaspoons worth of semen, a woman on the other hand has to grow a baby within her body for 9 months. Given the vast difference in expenditure, women with genes that promote a strong mother/child bond are far more likely to have those genes passed on. For men there are two different strategies that will ensure their genes survive, impregnate lots of women or help protect and nurture a few of their offspring.

Mr"

Except the primates we evolved from do not live solitary lives in which this model applies. They lived in communities and raised their young in communities. Females regularly mated with multiple males. The shape of a human penis is designed to try to remove the semen of previous males to try to increase your own chances of being the one to pass on your genes.

By *den-Valley-coupleCouple  over a year ago

Cumbria

Think you're just threatened by the truth and it exposes insecurities.

Where are all those right in 10 minutes men? Took me years to find the right one

Id rol my eyes and exit the profile... i dont have time for condescension

It's very true & it's a real shame that some women seem to let that go to their heads- in my experience, a vast majority of men on Fab cast a very wide net & many don't much care if they find the woman attractive,l... they're just looking to have a need filled by a warm body. I actually wonder if women like myself get lots of meet requests because I'm below average & maybe perceived as desperate enough to say yes indiscriminately.

There's nothing wrong with that level of confidence but I think that bragging about it isn't very attractive, after all, there's real world attractive & Fab attractive!! I am 100% certain that none of the men who message me would even give me a 2nd glance out on the street!

"

By *imonih212Man  over a year ago

manchester

It’s a true comment though, just that it applies mostly to whores ..

Women generally control sex. they give it to who they desire ultimately..

But good sex happens when the people involved have deep feelings for each other.

By *inky_couple2020Couple  over a year ago

North West

"

Finding good dick attached to a good person? Impossible "

How is it impossible? I beg to differ.

Croydon

"Think you're just threatened by the truth and it exposes insecurities."

OK, that's your opinion...but what exactly is the insecurity here? I see something that puts me off (either based on behaviour or someone's mentality) and I move one. Or do you think I opened this thread because I find it outrageous if someone uses those words in their bio or profile? I clearly mentioned in the thread that there's nothing wrong with people putting what ever they want in their bio, and the only reason I opened this thread is because I wanted to have a conversation about something that exists on fab and see what others think about it. I have plenty of insecurities, and I'm not afraid to say it, but this isn't one of them

Gosh a meet in 10 minutes? I couldn't get anyone that quick. It takes me weeks normally I must be doing something wrong.

"Gosh a meet in 10 minutes? I couldn't get anyone that quick. It takes me weeks normally I must be doing something wrong."

You could get one in seconds if you said you wanted it

Croydon

"Gosh a meet in 10 minutes? I couldn't get anyone that quick. It takes me weeks normally I must be doing something wrong."

Yes you could...the "a woman can get a dick in 10 minutes" is based on the notion that a woman can get A DICK on 10 minutes, not exceptional dick that is attached to an exceptional man, but A DICK, a random first come first served dick. Yes, I know most women would rather wait weeks or months to find that exceptional man, which is fine, but the notion itself stands, you could get A DICK in minutes of you just wanted to get quick sex....put a status up here on fab with "who wants to f%$# right now?" And you will be surprised how many messages you get, and from all those messages you can find A DICK in 10 minutes

By *ice But Very NaughtyCouple  over a year ago

Swansea

Mr

Except the primates we evolved from do not live solitary lives in which this model applies. They lived in communities and raised their young in communities. Females regularly mated with multiple males. The shape of a human penis is designed to try to remove the semen of previous males to try to increase your own chances of being the one to pass on your genes. "

That model isn't one that only applies to species that live isolated lives. It simply says where there is uneven levels of parental investment in raising offspring between the sexes it is likely that there will be differences in sexual behaviour. Specifically, where investment is high there is pressure to select the fittest mate to copulate with or at least gain support from, where investment is low a more scattergun approach is equally successful. It certainly doesn't imply monogamy for females.

Mr

By *inkyInkedBiWoman  over a year ago

"It’s a true comment though, just that it applies mostly to whores ..

But good sex happens when the people involved have deep feelings for each other."

Wow

By *haggydogMan  over a year ago

Brooklands/Frome

I don't confine my sexual adventures to fab. The numbers are stacked against us guys. So in reality. We stand a much better chance almost anywhere else.

"Gosh a meet in 10 minutes? I couldn't get anyone that quick. It takes me weeks normally I must be doing something wrong.

Yes you could...the "a woman can get a dick in 10 minutes" is based on the notion that a woman can get A DICK on 10 minutes, not exceptional dick that is attached to an exceptional man, but A DICK, a random first come first served dick. Yes, I know most women would rather wait weeks or months to find that exceptional man, which is fine, but the notion itself stands, you could get A DICK in minutes of you just wanted to get quick sex....put a status up here on fab with "who wants to f%$# right now?" And you will be surprised how many messages you get, and from all those messages you can find A DICK in 10 minutes "

But that would also apply to you, if you put that status up guaranteed you'd have offers. I prefer to know more about my meets.I'm not into fuck and go's and in ten mins I wouldn't know much other than he had a dick.

Watch an old episode of Jeremy Kyle and you’ll realise anyone can have it anytime they want

That is spot on well said... if a man put that on his profile how would the reaction change?

Completely understand the sentiment she/they were perhaps trying to get over but as was so well put by "behind the..." just risks in my opinion very negative and seriously dangerous reinforcement of negative feelings towards females in general.

But good sex happens when the people involved have deep feelings for each other."

You really just said that. So a woman who has NSA sex is a whore? There are a lot of women here don't want to have deep feelings in order to have sex. That's one of the most judgmental comments I've ever seen here.

By *onkeynutWoman  over a year ago

somewhere

So a woman who wants a quick fuck is a whore? What about men?

Leeds

What is your definition of a "whore"??

By *odgerMooreMan  over a year ago

Carlisle

If I read that quote and in context it gave me the impression that the woman was arrogant then it would be a red flag.

I also believe that it is very easy for women to find a sexual partner on here but finding one that satisfies all of her requirements in terms of the total meeting experience is just as hard for her as a guy. If she just wants someone to stick a cock in her and nothing else she will find any number of matches because there is no other criteria just a cock and someone that’s happy to do it.

I don’t know any women like that.

I also don’t know any guys who will just fuck any woman regardless

I think it’s way more complicated and equally as hard for both - what is disproportionate is the number of males on the site to females so a woman can have 100’s of potential opportunities to choose from where the guys tend to have a lot less - that’s just the ratios.

I think it also misses the fundamental point for me of swinging which is connecting with likeminded people not just the sex bit.

I think it’s as hard for both but in different ways. As a guy it would be lovely to have hundreds of women all sending me messages…. Until the novelty wore off…and I realised that 99/100 I wasn’t interested in…. Or made no effort and I got 99 FAF messages from people I didn’t find attractive…. Maybe some of that jaded attitude is reflected in the original ladies seemingly arrogant post?

I think i need a biscuit now….

Croydon

"Gosh a meet in 10 minutes? I couldn't get anyone that quick. It takes me weeks normally I must be doing something wrong.

Yes you could...the "a woman can get a dick in 10 minutes" is based on the notion that a woman can get A DICK on 10 minutes, not exceptional dick that is attached to an exceptional man, but A DICK, a random first come first served dick. Yes, I know most women would rather wait weeks or months to find that exceptional man, which is fine, but the notion itself stands, you could get A DICK in minutes of you just wanted to get quick sex....put a status up here on fab with "who wants to f%$# right now?" And you will be surprised how many messages you get, and from all those messages you can find A DICK in 10 minutes

But that would also apply to you, if you put that status up guaranteed you'd have offers. I prefer to know more about my meets.I'm not into fuck and go's and in ten mins I wouldn't know much other than he had a dick."

That is true, if I put that status up ,I would get many offers...from other MEN, none from women though ( could thing I blocked men from messaging me ). But no, as a man I wouldn't be able to find "A VAGINA" in 10 minutes

"If I read that quote and in context it gave me the impression that the woman was arrogant then it would be a red flag.

I also believe that it is very easy for women to find a sexual partner on here but finding one that satisfies all of her requirements in terms of the total meeting experience is just as hard for her as a guy. If she just wants someone to stick a cock in her and nothing else she will find any number of matches because there is no other criteria just a cock and someone that’s happy to do it.

I think it’s way more complicated and equally as hard for both - what is disproportionate is the number of males on the site to females so a woman can have 100’s of potential opportunities to choose from where the guys tend to have a lot less - that’s just the ratios.

I think it also misses the fundamental point for me of swinging which is connecting with likeminded people not just the sex bit.

I think it’s as hard for both but in different ways. As a guy it would be lovely to have hundreds of women all sending me messages…. Until the novelty wore off…and I realised that 99/100 I wasn’t interested in…. Or made no effort and I got 99 FAF messages from people I didn’t find attractive…. Maybe some of that jaded attitude is reflected in the original ladies seemingly arrogant post?

I think i need a biscuit now…."

(Biscuit)

It is dispiriting for women to get a whole load of no effort or FAF messages just as it is for men to receive few.

By *odgerMooreMan  over a year ago

Carlisle

"If I read that quote and in context it gave me the impression that the woman was arrogant then it would be a red flag.

(Biscuit)

It is dispiriting for women to get a whole load of no effort or FAF messages just as it is for men to receive few."

I can’t imagine…. But then you just delete without answering and you get abuse … no wonder lots just think it’s not worth the hassle xx and thanks for the biscuit I’ll think of you while im dunking it! xxx

East London

See to it my good man

Am I man nr.1 ,2 or 3 ?

Joke "

Number 1 and only, of course

East London

Whores who charge you mean?

(Biscuit)

It is dispiriting for women to get a whole load of no effort or FAF messages just as it is for men to receive few.

I can’t imagine…. But then you just delete without answering and you get abuse … no wonder lots just think it’s not worth the hassle xx and thanks for the biscuit I’ll think of you while im dunking it! xxx"

Well I guess I am being offered sex daily which is the crux of the thread. Somehow I don't feel as grateful as some men think I should feel. Enjoy your biscuit and one day Jim will find an emoji I'm sure!

By *o new WinksMan  over a year ago

BSE

There is truth here. Women hold the key to sex. A woman can walk in to a bar and just ask guys for a fuck. Within minutes she could be being banged in the toilets...possibly with a queue of guys.

This is almost irrespective of looks. She will find some guy who will accommodate her as long as he isn't caught.

He is sticking his external appendage inside her. She is taking a risk. She has given the green light.

There are few women who would do this though. For a number of reasons women choose more carefully, at least until a disinhibiting factor occurs.

And thank God for that. If we carried on like Benobo monkeys then sex would be a transient thing of moments. It wouldn't have the levels of meaning it does.

Keep being choosy ladies. Its the only thing that keeps us men on the straight and narrow

By *ornywelsh2sumCouple  over a year ago

Neath valley.

I agree...men's behaviour and lack of sexual control, are facilitating these circumstances I hope you're referring to single guys as most men in relationship have the same sexual control as the female "

In a swinging relationship they have control. But if in a sexless relationship and on sites looking to cheat they dont have control. Not all single guys have no x

Control either. When i got divorced the last thing on my mind was pussy. I went through three years where i definately did not want sex or a relationship. After 20yr of nightmare marriage i needed a complete timeout from women and dating/sex with them. Not all guys are the same.

By *host63Man  over a year ago

Bedfont Feltham

Have you tried

"There is truth here. Women hold the key to sex. A woman can walk in to a bar and just ask guys for a fuck. Within minutes she could be being banged in the toilets...possibly with a queue of guys.

This is almost irrespective of looks. She will find some guy who will accommodate her as long as he isn't caught.

He is sticking his external appendage inside her. She is taking a risk. She has given the green light.

There are few women who would do this though. For a number of reasons women choose more carefully, at least until a disinhibiting factor occurs.

And thank God for that. If we carried on like Benobo monkeys then sex would be a transient thing of moments. It wouldn't have the levels of meaning it does.

Keep being choosy ladies. Its the only thing that keeps us men on the straight and narrow "

I love it when men think they know how the female thinks or works, you should publish a book on seeing as your the expert.

By *lexV16Man  over a year ago

Welling

I second you, OP. Such words would be a turn off and red flag on the profile.

From my experience sex is much better when lady is turned on mentally that requires a bit of time to select the right guy attached to the cock rather then cock itself.

And experience also tells me these ladies who pick up guys in 10 min then create topics on forum about what jerks all males are or why have I been stood up etc

BSE

"There is truth here. Women hold the key to sex. A woman can walk in to a bar and just ask guys for a fuck. Within minutes she could be being banged in the toilets...possibly with a queue of guys.

Keep being choosy ladies. Its the only thing that keeps us men on the straight and narrow

I love it when men think they know how the female thinks or works, you should publish a book on seeing as your the expert."

Not my thoughts. If I could remember the book I read 30 yrs ago I would give you the source. I have yet to see any general behaviours that prove otherwise.

Yes there are some that don't conform...here being a great example.

I love it when men think they know how the female thinks or works, you should publish a book on seeing as your the expert.

Not my thoughts. If I could remember the book I read 30 yrs ago I would give you the source. I have yet to see any general behaviours that prove otherwise.

Yes there are some that don't conform...here being a great example. "

30 years females where a completely different species, these days they have way more rights and should be getting paid the same wage as a man in the same job role or job position, some things will never change I guess.

BSE

Not sure how societal change has affected the psycho/physiological aspects of sex?

But you seem to have taken offence to my post, so feel free to continue.

"Not sure how societal change has affected the psycho/physiological aspects of sex?

But you seem to have taken offence to my post, so feel free to continue. "

You assume wrong, I don't take offence to anything that said or written on a swinging site but I do agree if a woman wants to have sex with anyone she chooses then it's her business and no ones else's, instead of saying she's this and that sometimes it's better saying nothing at all.

As my old gran used to say " if you can't say something nice don't say nothing at all"

Bognor Regis

Keep being choosy ladies. Its the only thing that keeps us men on the straight and narrow "

Perfect reply

I think statements like "women hold the key to sex" do a disservice to everyone. It uses a metaphor implying that women decide to "let men in". It's a very archaic and transactional view of sex. Both partners opt to be with each other. Seeing women as gatekeepers of sex is aligned with the red pill philosophy - they're keeping men from having sex. Just no.

BSE

I don't disagree with you.

By *ayHaychMan  over a year ago

Leeds (Home) / Sheffield (Work)

Isn’t there another part to it? Men marry when they want, women marry when they can. All just a silly bunch of statements.

The idea that ALL men will fuck anyone is of course untrue. Especially when men see photos or it’s actually time to meet up.

On fabguys, which I feel is a whole different ballgame to fabswingers, are some men screaming for 5-6 meets a day and they still don’t find any guys to meet them. They are good looking guys too with great figures etc.

Going off on a tangent but so many profiles (men, women, couples) have such graphic photos they look like they belong in a educational text book I doubt, if those profiled offered sex, they would be accepted by a man. The way men can have too many cock pics, women and couples can have too many certain types of pictures as well…

This idea and quote reminds of incels and their skewed vision of relationships due to different dynamics caused by online dating/meeting.

But to be honest it’s only deep if you dive in to it. The person may have felt empowered by the quote, they may have just found it funny. I doubt they meant it as a defining statement about themselves.

Croydon

"Not sure how societal change has affected the psycho/physiological aspects of sex?

You assume wrong, I don't take offence to anything that said or written on a swinging site but I do agree if a woman wants to have sex with anyone she chooses then it's her business and no ones else's, instead of saying she's this and that sometimes it's better saying nothing at all.

As my old gran used to say " if you can't say something nice don't say nothing at all""

OK I'm sorry but who said a woman is "this and that" if she wants to have casual sex? The comments simply agree that there's truth in the title of the thread. Yes, it's true a woman holds sexual "power", and that has been stated in many books and by many psychologists (both men and women), but what she chooses to do with that sexual "power" is her business. If you want to use that "power" and sleep with x nr. Of guys, that's your business...if you want to completely disregard that power and focus on a special man rather than a penis, RESPECT to you....whatever you choose. But if a woman comes out and "screams" (metaphorically speaking) that's she can have sex whenever she wants and men only when the woman accepts to have sex with them, than some people will find that arrogant...at that point she is just boasting herself on a superior position and trying to put men in an inferior position... and that was the whole point of this thread. Being humble about something that is obvious is more attractive than boasting about how easy it is for you to get sex. This also equates to when men are boasting how many women they have slept with... wouldn't that put you off when a man does that? I find it corny as hell when a man does that. Either way they can do what ever they please, we are simply having a conversation and sharing opinions

East London

As my old gran used to say " if you can't say something nice don't say nothing at all"

OK I'm sorry but who said a woman is "this and that" if she wants to have casual sex? The comments simply agree that there's truth in the title of the thread. Yes, it's true a woman holds sexual "power", and that has been stated in many books and by many psychologists (both men and women), but what she chooses to do with that sexual "power" is her business. If you want to use that "power" and sleep with x nr. Of guys, that's your business...if you want to completely disregard that power and focus on a special man rather than a penis, RESPECT to you....whatever you choose. But if a woman comes out and "screams" (metaphorically speaking) that's she can have sex whenever she wants and men only when the woman accepts to have sex with them, than some people will find that arrogant...at that point she is just boasting herself on a superior position and trying to put men in an inferior position... and that was the whole point of this thread. Being humble about something that is obvious is more attractive than boasting about how easy it is for you to get sex. This also equates to when men are boasting how many women they have slept with... wouldn't that put you off when a man does that? I find it corny as hell when a man does that. Either way they can do what ever they please, we are simply having a conversation and sharing opinions "

I'm still waiting Mekell.

BY THE POWER OF GREYSKULL!!

North West

But that would also apply to you, if you put that status up guaranteed you'd have offers. I prefer to know more about my meets.I'm not into fuck and go's and in ten mins I wouldn't know much other than he had a dick.

That is true, if I put that status up ,I would get many offers...from other MEN, none from women though ( could thing I blocked men from messaging me ). But no, as a man I wouldn't be able to find "A VAGINA" in 10 minutes "

If a woman can find "a dick" in 10min, surely by definition so can a man, because who is providing the dick? If I decided I wanted to fuck just anyone, the "anyone" I choose would also be getting last minute, unplanned sex, no?

Croydon

That is true, if I put that status up ,I would get many offers...from other MEN, none from women though ( could thing I blocked men from messaging me ). But no, as a man I wouldn't be able to find "A VAGINA" in 10 minutes

If a woman can find "a dick" in 10min, surely by definition so can a man, because who is providing the dick? If I decided I wanted to fuck just anyone, the "anyone" I choose would also be getting last minute, unplanned sex, no?"

No ,that logic makes no sense...you as the woman are in control, you send a message to 10 random guys on fab that you would like to have sex and some of them if not most of them would be happy to oblige, but you only choose one, only one gets to have sex, all the others get no "SUGAR", and that one guy that does get to have sex is not having sex because he can have sex when ever he wants, it's because you chose him...he just got lucky. If I send a message with "would you like to have sex with me " to 10 random women on fab, the majority if not all will either, block me, ignore me or simply say no. It doesn't work the same both ways

North West

*Tempts self to seek a 10-man gangbang in 10 minutes*

If a woman can find "a dick" in 10min, surely by definition so can a man, because who is providing the dick? If I decided I wanted to fuck just anyone, the "anyone" I choose would also be getting last minute, unplanned sex, no?

No ,that logic makes no sense...you as the woman are in control, you send a message to 10 random guys on fab that you would like to have sex and some of them if not most of them would be happy to oblige, but you only choose one, only one gets to have sex, all the others get no "SUGAR", and that one guy that does get to have sex is not having sex because he can have sex when ever he wants, it's because you chose him...he just got lucky. If I send a message with "would you like to have sex with me " to 10 random women on fab, the majority if not all will either, block me, ignore me or simply say no. It doesn't work the same both ways"

Isn't that because the scenario suggested is one that men are more likely to engage with? It's not one that is equally weighted for the sexes.

Men are more likely here to respond to posted meets than women.

Men are more likely to want casual sex/NSA in general.

Women will have more safety concerns.

This idea of women as the gatekeepers of sex is just so wrong.

Croydon

No ,that logic makes no sense...you as the woman are in control, you send a message to 10 random guys on fab that you would like to have sex and some of them if not most of them would be happy to oblige, but you only choose one, only one gets to have sex, all the others get no "SUGAR", and that one guy that does get to have sex is not having sex because he can have sex when ever he wants, it's because you chose him...he just got lucky. If I send a message with "would you like to have sex with me " to 10 random women on fab, the majority if not all will either, block me, ignore me or simply say no. It doesn't work the same both ways

Isn't that because the scenario suggested is one that men are more likely to engage with? It's not one that is equally weighted for the sexes.

This idea of women as the gatekeepers of sex is just so wrong. "

Yes, all of the points you made are valid, and I'm sorry if that statement makes you feel uncomfortable, but you finding it wrong is just your opinion, as there are women who are happy being "the gatekeepers of sex" as you mentioned (they most likely don't use that therm), but being in sexual control probably is empowering for them, and there is nothing wrong with that.

I'm not saying that using those exact words is wrong or wright...I'm saying there is truth behind them. And it might be because of the Patriarchy, or media brainwashing us or maybe it's just biology, either way it's a reality within our society, and once we acknowledge that, it's easier for each individual to choose if they accept it or not in their on lifestyles or ethics, but it does exist and we shouldn't be ignorant about it

By *annaBeStrongMan  over a year ago

w

I think the other part of some being the gatekeepers that most don’t acknowledge is who does the chasing

How many women on here message first?

How many women approach guys in a club/pub?

How many women make the 1st move?

In general, men are the ones taking the lead. Men send the messages. Make the 1st move. Approach them 1st. In general that’s true.

So in that sense, women are kinda the gatekeepers. They sit back while men approach and they pick the ones they like. In general of course, there’s always exceptions.

I don’t think that’s a bad thing. Women are kinda hardwired to be selective because they carry the baby. It’s a challenging and dangerous thing to carry a baby, it also can make you vulnerable. Men don’t have to carry that responsibility.

OK I'm sorry but who said a woman is "this and that" if she wants to have casual sex? The comments simply agree that there's truth in the title of the thread. Yes, it's true a woman holds sexual "power", and that has been stated in many books and by many psychologists (both men and women), but what she chooses to do with that sexual "power" is her business. If you want to use that "power" and sleep with x nr. Of guys, that's your business...if you want to completely disregard that power and focus on a special man rather than a penis, RESPECT to you....whatever you choose. But if a woman comes out and "screams" (metaphorically speaking) that's she can have sex whenever she wants and men only when the woman accepts to have sex with them, than some people will find that arrogant...at that point she is just boasting herself on a superior position and trying to put men in an inferior position... and that was the whole point of this thread. Being humble about something that is obvious is more attractive than boasting about how easy it is for you to get sex. This also equates to when men are boasting how many women they have slept with... wouldn't that put you off when a man does that? I find it corny as hell when a man does that. Either way they can do what ever they please, we are simply having a conversation and sharing opinions "

Here you go again with the "Yes, it's true a woman holds sexual "power", and that has been stated in many books and by many psychologists (both men and women") statement. Both species hold the sexual power not just the female and I don't care who or which profession says it, any sexual relationship us about give and take on both parties, your belief is that its solely down to the female being in control, utter nonsense!

Now I know why you're on here as single guy if that's the approach you take but good luck with your Fab journey

Croydon

OK I'm sorry but who said a woman is "this and that" if she wants to have casual sex? The comments simply agree that there's truth in the title of the thread. Yes, it's true a woman holds sexual "power", and that has been stated in many books and by many psychologists (both men and women), but what she chooses to do with that sexual "power" is her business. If you want to use that "power" and sleep with x nr. Of guys, that's your business...if you want to completely disregard that power and focus on a special man rather than a penis, RESPECT to you....whatever you choose. But if a woman comes out and "screams" (metaphorically speaking) that's she can have sex whenever she wants and men only when the woman accepts to have sex with them, than some people will find that arrogant...at that point she is just boasting herself on a superior position and trying to put men in an inferior position... and that was the whole point of this thread. Being humble about something that is obvious is more attractive than boasting about how easy it is for you to get sex. This also equates to when men are boasting how many women they have slept with... wouldn't that put you off when a man does that? I find it corny as hell when a man does that. Either way they can do what ever they please, we are simply having a conversation and sharing opinions

Here you go again with the "Yes, it's true a woman holds sexual "power", and that has been stated in many books and by many psychologists (both men and women") statement. Both species hold the sexual power not just the female and I don't care who or which profession says it, any sexual relationship us about give and take on both parties, your belief is that its solely down to the female being in control, utter nonsense!

Now I know why you're on here as single guy if that's the approach you take but good luck with your Fab journey "

OK

By *inkyInkedBiWoman  over a year ago

‘’ OK I'm sorry but who said a woman is "this and that" if she wants to have casual sex? ’’

The guy further up the thread did. He called women who do so whores

You’re obviously joking…….

Women who have sex when they choose to are whores?

I've never read so much garbage in my life, I really do feel sorry for any female you ever meet if thats your honest opinion on what a female is.

But good sex happens when the people involved have deep feelings for each other.

You’re obviously joking…….

Women who have sex when they choose to are whores?"

Now we know why he's on here as a single guy

"I think the other part of some being the gatekeepers that most don’t acknowledge is who does the chasing

How many women on here message first?

How many women approach guys in a club/pub?

How many women make the 1st move?

In general, men are the ones taking the lead. Men send the messages. Make the 1st move. Approach them 1st. In general that’s true.

So in that sense, women are kinda the gatekeepers. They sit back while men approach and they pick the ones they like. In general of course, there’s always exceptions.

I don’t think that’s a bad thing. Women are kinda hardwired to be selective because they carry the baby. It’s a challenging and dangerous thing to carry a baby, it also can make you vulnerable. Men don’t have to carry that responsibility.

"

I actually do message on here, sometimes without success. I also approach guys in clubs if I'm attracted to him visually, that can change as soon as he opens his mouth though

By *oobyHotwifeWoman  over a year ago

Thurrock

I don't see it as flaunting

I see it as an honest statement from a gust rated women explaining to the dozens of men that message her everyday from blank profiles or with one word messages

She's simply telling them to put a bit of effort in as they've got a lot of competition & sges got plenty of options

It's the sad reality of fab but most guys are there own worst enemies on here

I've even told my own husband his single profile is awful but he's happy with it and that's all that matters I guess

Croydon

‘’ OK I'm sorry but who said a woman is "this and that" if she wants to have casual sex? ’’

The guy further up the thread did. He called women who do so whores "

OK fair point...I did not see that comment and it was uncalled for him yo say that

By *inlingerie1Woman  over a year ago

N.Yorkshire

The gatekeeper/power terminology is very triggering as it implys sex as transaction, give and take, and someone having power. That reinforces so many negative stereotypes, misogyny, its the kind of the dialogue that maintains the status quo of the patriarchy and I'm tired of entertaining it, not risking myself by commenting.

In my opinion, we are evolved animals with the ability to choose the narrative we keep, and evolve it further if we wish to. Sex for humans is an experience some seek, desire and choose when they feel like it. Opportunities to have it vary based on the environment, circumstances and our own behaviour/ preferences. Power elements can be kinks, likely rooted from the patriachy but if its consensual and safe, its only the business of those involved. People who are blunt are at least giving the rest of us the benefit of knowing where we stand.

People who have had trauma/ bad times and haven't dealt with them, talk through the pain, lie to themselves and put that baggage on other people they come across, whether they are male or female.

By *inlingerie1Woman  over a year ago

N.Yorkshire

Lots of historic research is done by men for men and assuming it will be the same for women, disregarding the biological differences in anatomy and hormones, and almost always by people with an agenda of understanding to prove of disprove something. Who funds that research is also a factor.

I get where you're coming from OP but I think most ladies still have a preference to what the dick is attached to aswell.....so maybe a bit longer than 10 mins

Honestly I’d rather have no sex at all than pointless sex with somebody I have absolutely no attraction or connection with and I bet I’m not the only guy thinking like that so although I understand the statement I think it’s more of an individual outlook

By *ealitybitesMan  over a year ago

Belfast

I know they aren't your words op and I haven't read the whole thread but I'm sure others have already said it's a very generalised soundbite.

I've had offers to meet for sex and turned them down for numerous reasons.

I know we are on a swinging site but I don't live here and sex is not even in my top five priorities.

I've done the sex for sex sake and it was hollow and empty.

I've also gone for 10 years without any form of sexual content but that didn't turn me into a child in a toy shop when I eventually had the opportunity.

As it says in my profile I'd much rather spend time exploring with those who see me as more than a talking penis and we can laugh while doing it.

By *ealitybitesMan  over a year ago

Belfast

"I know they aren't your words op and I haven't read the whole thread but I'm sure others have already said it's a very generalised soundbite.

I've had offers to meet for sex and turned them down for numerous reasons.

I know we are on a swinging site but I don't live here and sex is not even in my top five priorities.

I've done the sex for sex sake and it was hollow and empty.

I've also gone for 10 years without any form of sexual content but that didn't turn me into a child in a toy shop when I eventually had the opportunity.

As it says in my profile I'd much rather spend time exploring with those who see me as more than a talking penis and we can laugh while doing it. "

*Contact

For women

Finding dick is easy

Find good dick is hard

Huge red flag "

Seconded.

By *lack UhuruMan  over a year ago

Leeds/London

Women have been sexually superior since the beginning of time. If you don't like it move on to the next profile. And it's not arrogant if it's the truth.

Words like that wouldn't put me off but a shit attitude would. And to he fair, if it was a bloke you'd most probably want to be his best mate so you could get some of the action

I can think of a million reasons (Ok, maybe three or four) why this saying isnt particulary true. But I bet somebody has already said them above.

Yes, all of the points you made are valid, and I'm sorry if that statement makes you feel uncomfortable, but you finding it wrong is just your opinion, as there are women who are happy being "the gatekeepers of sex" as you mentioned (they most likely don't use that therm), but being in sexual control probably is empowering for them, and there is nothing wrong with that.

I'm not saying that using those exact words is wrong or wright...I'm saying there is truth behind them. And it might be because of the Patriarchy, or media brainwashing us or maybe it's just biology, either way it's a reality within our society, and once we acknowledge that, it's easier for each individual to choose if they accept it or not in their on lifestyles or ethics, but it does exist and we shouldn't be ignorant about it"

It's not a perspective I live by - thinking that sex is a transaction where women allow men to fuck them. Take that philosophy further - women are preventing men from having sex and that's why so many guys are angry with women. If a guy buys a woman dinner, why isn't she letting him fuck her? A transactional philosophy is misogynistic. How is that empowering for women?

Croydon

I'm not saying that using those exact words is wrong or wright...I'm saying there is truth behind them. And it might be because of the Patriarchy, or media brainwashing us or maybe it's just biology, either way it's a reality within our society, and once we acknowledge that, it's easier for each individual to choose if they accept it or not in their on lifestyles or ethics, but it does exist and we shouldn't be ignorant about it

It's not a perspective I live by - thinking that sex is a transaction where women allow men to fuck them. Take that philosophy further - women are preventing men from having sex and that's why so many guys are angry with women. If a guy buys a woman dinner, why isn't she letting him fuck her? A transactional philosophy is misogynistic. How is that empowering for women? "

And it's not a perspective I live by either...I don't even approach women anymore, however you are turning it into a transactional philosophy, where I am simply saying it is something that exists in our society. And I said it's probably empowering for the women that proudly state these words...but who knows what's truly behind those words when they say them...

Croydon

Women have been sexually superior since the beginning of time. If you don't like it move on to the next profile. And it's not arrogant if it's the truth.

Words like that wouldn't put me off but a shit attitude would. And to he fair, if it was a bloke you'd most probably want to be his best mate so you could get some of the action"

Eh I would like to be his best mate? Trust me, I'm doing well by myself on this site

It's not a perspective I live by - thinking that sex is a transaction where women allow men to fuck them. Take that philosophy further - women are preventing men from having sex and that's why so many guys are angry with women. If a guy buys a woman dinner, why isn't she letting him fuck her? A transactional philosophy is misogynistic. How is that empowering for women?

And it's not a perspective I live by either...I don't even approach women anymore, however you are turning it into a transactional philosophy, where I am simply saying it is something that exists in our society. And I said it's probably empowering for the women that proudly state these words...but who knows what's truly behind those words when they say them..."

I'm not entirely sure those who display that that phrase understand it. I agree that the perspective exists, I'd rather it didn't. Keep seeing it on the forum and in messages.

» Add a new message to this topic