FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > The Grinch

The Grinch

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *hole Lotta Rosie OP   Woman  over a year ago

Deviant City

So I was sat watching the Grinch this evening with my son, was watching a scene where there was a Christmas house party, looking in through the window.

Then low and behold, I notice a glass bowl on the window sill, and the characters were dancing around and dropping house keys into the bowl.

I was like gobsmacked!

Dont think a child can pick up on little things like this, but I did have a little chuckle

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

What sort of keys?

Forum Mod

Don't you just love the subtle adult humour that just appears out of nowhere in childresn films

"Don't you just love the subtle adult humour that just appears out of nowhere in childresn films "

There are many adult subtleties in many cartoons. I remember the candlestick in beauty and the beast casting a shadow that was suspiciously like and erect cock and balls.

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

Which version of The Grinch is that in?

Deviant City

"Which version of The Grinch is that in?"

the one with Jim Carey

Deviant City

"What sort of keys?"

house keys! Bit of wife swapping at the crimbo party

Forum Mod

"Don't you just love the subtle adult humour that just appears out of nowhere in childresn films

There are many adult subtleties in many cartoons. I remember the candlestick in beauty and the beast casting a shadow that was suspiciously like and erect cock and balls. "

I loved that candelstick in beauty and the beast,I missed the cock and balls though! dammit im going to have to find a child with a copy of it now

Deviant City

"Don't you just love the subtle adult humour that just appears out of nowhere in childresn films

There are many adult subtleties in many cartoons. I remember the candlestick in beauty and the beast casting a shadow that was suspiciously like and erect cock and balls.

I loved that candelstick in beauty and the beast,I missed the cock and balls though! dammit im going to have to find a child with a copy of it now "

I've never seen it either, but Disney films are rife with rudie dudie stuuf aimed at adults

» Add a new message to this topic