FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Less is more?

Less is more?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I was wondering what the general consensus is on profile and public pics/videos and blurb.

I think my profile blurb gets the message across of what I want without being too extreme nor vanilla (which is what I want)

I’ve reined in my public photos and videos as there were graphic sex scenes on there.

The question is, are graphic scenes offf putting to all, or is it best to showcase e we hat I want in order to attract the right partners?

Generally dick pics are frowned upon, but is it wise to show me having anal sex, if I want to attract someone into anal?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Horses courses etc etc.

You cannot please everyone, worry about yourself and what you want to attract.

They'll be a million different opinions despite the fact it'll be limited to 175 replies if you're lucky. Much like everything else on fab, the maths is a bit off.

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

"I was wondering what the general consensus is on profile and public pics/videos and blurb.

I think my profile blurb gets the message across of what I want without being too extreme nor vanilla (which is what I want)

I’ve reined in my public photos and videos as there were graphic sex scenes on there.

The question is, are graphic scenes offf putting to all, or is it best to showcase e we hat I want in order to attract the right partners?

Generally dick pics are frowned upon, but is it wise to show me having anal sex, if I want to attract someone into anal?"

Pretty sure that people will know what anal is and if they're interested then seeing you doing it with someone else won't make a jot of difference. It may however put people off.

People like all manner of activities. That doesn't mean they need to show themselves or see others performing them.

Words work adequately.

A

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You know your audience. For every gaping clunge profile there’s a tasteful side boob. Etc.

» Add a new message to this topic