King's Crustacean

Anyone watching ?

It's about consent.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ootnootboopCouple  over a year ago

Cheshire

"Anyone watching ?

It's about consent. "

Seen it advertised and was going to iPlayer it later. Very thought provoking topic and should be at the forefront of sex education at schools etc... Very easy to cause severe long term damage to people through abusing consent.

By *asterR and slut mayaMan  over a year ago

Bradford

Posted a thread on same subject.

By *ranny-Crumpet OP   Woman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

Some really good points being made - and some very juvenile behaviour

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Anyone watching ?

It's about consent. "

Am I allowed?

King's Crustacean

"Anyone watching ?

It's about consent.

Am I allowed?"

Would anyone deny you anything ?

By *rincess peachWoman  over a year ago

shits creek

Have just put it on.

I don't think I'll be shocked at what I witness, but will certainly be disappointed

"Anyone watching ?

It's about consent.

Am I allowed?

Would anyone deny you anything ?"

Is this a trick question?

King's Crustacean

Yeah ..... I'm not shocked but I am surprised at some of the thoughts im having about it.

Trouble is....... will those that are dick enough to do it understand enough to stop

By *rincess peachWoman  over a year ago

shits creek

"Yeah ..... I'm not shocked but I am surprised at some of the thoughts im having about it.

Trouble is....... will those that are dick enough to do it understand enough to stop"

They just don't care Crumps.

"Yeah ..... I'm not shocked but I am surprised at some of the thoughts im having about it.

Trouble is....... will those that are dick enough to do it understand enough to stop"

Those types will be too busy sending her dick pics and won't be watching it.

What thoughts are you having?

Bradford

Can I ask a question why doesn't she just use fillers to block men .she just got rid of one guy .

"Can I ask a question why doesn't she just use fillers to block men .she just got rid of one guy ."

The way to stop this would be to ban all men from owning phones and not be allowed to talk to or look at women.

Bradford

"Can I ask a question why doesn't she just use fillers to block men .she just got rid of one guy .

The way to stop this would be to ban all men from owning phones and not be allowed to talk to or look at women. "

Well not all men are dicks . but if her setting block men then the dicks can't been sent. Surly .

King's Crustacean

"Can I ask a question why doesn't she just use fillers to block men .she just got rid of one guy ."

Why should she have to block unsolicited sexual pictures on her phone and social media ?

If she did block , who do the men start on next ?

Shouldn't we be asking why men do it to strangers who don't want it ?

By *ananaman41Man  over a year ago

Dublin

"Can I ask a question why doesn't she just use fillers to block men .she just got rid of one guy .

Why should she have to block unsolicited sexual pictures on her phone and social media ?

Shouldn't we be asking why men do it to strangers who don't want it ? "

Yep, ask of course.

But could she not do both at the same time?

Bradford

She asking that question .

I've no clue why there are some men that do this .its madness .

By *uenevereWoman  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

Shouldn't we be asking why men do it to strangers who don't want it ?

Yep, ask of course.

But could she not do both at the same time? "

The thing is it's not all men. It shouldn't be necessary to block them all.

There should be some sort of repercussions. It's essentially virtual flashing and should be treated as such.

Bradford

Yep that sorts it a unwanted virtual flashing law .

By *den-Valley-coupleCouple  over a year ago

Cumbria

To many weak men in this world who have not grown-up or been taught there they can not have everything they want.

King's Crustacean

"To many weak men in this world who have not grown-up or been taught there they can not have everything they want.

"

I don't think they actually want it. They like to threaten and fantasise and believe they get loads ....... if she said yes to them they'd shit themselves.

Sneaky in the dark leeches..

Cumbria

Just one more observation profile showing sexual acts but outraged by content of BBC Two..

King's Crustacean

All the world's a contradiction

God, the scene with school girls talking is so depressing. Same shit I dealt with on AOL chat rooms 26 years ago - when will things change?!

By *ananaman41Man  over a year ago

Dublin

"God, the scene with school girls talking is so depressing. Same shit I dealt with on AOL chat rooms 26 years ago - when will things change?!"

Never. Its human nature

King's Crustacean

"God, the scene with school girls talking is so depressing. Same shit I dealt with on AOL chat rooms 26 years ago - when will things change?!"

It's pretty sickening that they don't recognise the boundary between child and woman.

It won’t, which is an even more depressing thought. I don’t think it’ll ever be truly and fully eradicated from society.

Cumbria

"To many weak men in this world who have not grown-up or been taught there they can not have everything they want.

I don't think they actually want it. They like to threaten and fantasise and believe they get loads ....... if she said yes to them they'd shit themselves.

Sneaky in the dark leeches.. "

Maybe but still feel as Society failed boys in recent years creating this and adding to the rise of creatures like Andrew Tate.

Younger men need good steady place in Society and only seen that eroded for the last 40 years.

King's Crustacean

Maybe but still feel as Society failed boys in recent years creating this and adding to the rise of creatures like Andrew Tate.

Younger men need good steady place in Society and only seen that eroded for the last 40 years.

"

It's been that way for a long time. It is in the public eye more because of social media.

The inhuman demands and pressures made of boys and men have been labelled toxic masculinity for some years. People tend to misuse or misunderstand toxic masculinity - it's not men doing things to women , it's society doing things to men.

Andrew Tate........ remember him ?

King's Crustacean

Speaking of Andrew Tate - Alex Davies Jones has been threatened with r*pe and death for criticising him ...

Cumbria

It's been that way for a long time. It is in the public eye more because of social media.

The inhuman demands and pressures made of boys and men have been labelled toxic masculinity for some years. People tend to misuse or misunderstand toxic masculinity - it's not men doing things to women , it's society doing things to men.

Andrew Tate........ remember him ?"

Trying to say men have found it herd to adapt to a new world some more than others..

Our old roll of bread winner is going good job that are exciting fun to do at disappearing all the time especially in the lower paid sectors sense of place in the community with massive companies rolling in and killing small business creating gaps in Society.

I have no clue who Alix j Davies is sorry I will Google how

Cumbria

Alex Davies Jones

» Add a new message to this topic