FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Going on holidays and giving reviews.

Going on holidays and giving reviews.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Do you if good or bad give a reviews?? to the site you booked on ? or to owners . ? Alot of the time we get nice people and come back but i know you cant please everyone ... and also if people not getting on together found that dont help .

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

To the owners initially and if we booked on a site there too.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I always try and leave a review or comments. My sis and I have a holiday property that gets let out and the reviews are really valuable for us. If the owners take them seriously then they are really useful feedback

"I always try and leave a review or comments. My sis and I have a holiday property that gets let out and the reviews are really valuable for us. If the owners take them seriously then they are really useful feedback "
well yes its nice to here what thay have to say ... but saying my hot-tubs to hot and pool has a smell of chlorine .. Theres not loads but have to have it there ... sure thay would better have that then go to Docs with bad ears ..

Forum Mod

O o O oo

Did you get anyone else saying the same?

"Did you get anyone else saying the same?"
no not had this and Hot-tubs at the setting thay told us to keep it on when we got it.. Also Dishwasher saying never cleaned well .... its not old but has 8 settings maybe thay did not pick right settings i have all the cleaning stuff there and salt we do have very hard water i know.

By *ob55Man  over a year ago

PE13

I let out my place in Spain

One review said the inside of the waste pipe from the washing machine was dirty

"I let out my place in Spain

One review said the inside of the waste pipe from the washing machine was dirty "

well i go on holiday to have fun , not look at things like that .

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"Did you get anyone else saying the same? no not had this and Hot-tubs at the setting thay told us to keep it on when we got it.. Also Dishwasher saying never cleaned well .... its not old but has 8 settings maybe thay did not pick right settings i have all the cleaning stuff there and salt we do have very hard water i know. "

As you said, you can't please everyone, there will always be someone who will pick on something or think it isn't to their liking....you can't help that happening.

I think most people when reading reviews go with the majority when making a decision and unless it is a really bad review they overlook a personal preference one.

We often look at reviews but when you see people write such stupid things like the pipe not being clean or no english food etc we just ignore them and think what miserable people that must be that bored they just go on holiday to complain!

I dont think ive ever seen anywhere with 100% good views.....so yes like above its what the majority reviews are about x

Have been on several holidays that had terrible reviews on trip advisor.

Enjoyed every one, but did notice people complaining about the most stupid things.

People that had a great time rarely post reviews.

People that think they had a bad holiday cant wait to complain and moan about it.

By *ub bbwWoman  over a year ago

oldbury

I leave reviews on trip advisor whether somewhere is good or bad as I find reviews useful when booking somewhere. Some people do moan about the most silly things tho which just makes me ignore the rest of the review from that person.

In Tunisia when a woman kicked off big style because they only had "White" eggs for breakfast.

She thought they were "fake" eggs from the local market

I left a good review on trip adviser and wish i hadnt...

Every bugger wanted to go then and we couldnt keep it for ourselves

» Add a new message to this topic