FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > BBC lovers

BBC lovers

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *tiff myster OP   Man 34 weeks ago

Accrington

So..BBC Vs your husband's cock...do u tie him up and make him watch..or does he watch willingly..what do u enjoy most...BBC or husbands cock?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site) 34 weeks ago

Tbh I find the bbc boring these days. Much better stuff on Netflix

What about the women that marry or have relationships with Black men?

"What about the women that marry or have relationships with Black men?"

Well that’s broken the matrix Steve

"So..BBC Vs your husband's cock...do u tie him up and make him watch..or does he watch willingly..what do u enjoy most...BBC or husbands cock?"

The obsession with black mens penises on this site is so strange looolllll

"So..BBC Vs your husband's cock...do u tie him up and make him watch..or does he watch willingly..what do u enjoy most...BBC or husbands cock?

The obsession with black mens penises on this site is so strange looolllll"

Alexa, play obsessed by Mariah Carey

Accrington

Lmao..haha..can't beat Netflix.lol

Accrington

Fair comment.. how ever...from what I see on here...it's very common.lol

By *atnip make me purrWoman 34 weeks ago

Reading

Yet distasteful. Men are so much more than their cocks.

By *heVonMatterhornsCouple 34 weeks ago

Lincoln

Husband's cock. I have absolutely no interest in getting my cervix bruised.

K

By *oopy Lou 666Woman 34 weeks ago

Heaven.......I came down from Heaven

"So..BBC Vs your husband's cock...do u tie him up and make him watch..or does he watch willingly..what do u enjoy most...BBC or husbands cock?

yep so strange that if he had a 10" he can only use 7" of it.........you can see just how much he can`t get in ...................what a waste

By *oxesMan 34 weeks ago

Southend, Essex

"Yet distasteful. Men are so much more than their cocks."

Yet we are all working to objectify ourselves and others.

Accrington

It's funny because..I see alot of profiles of women saying...(BBC only..sorry..just me preference)

Either there fanny has been pounded by black cock that much that the NEED black cock to at least feel something... either that or they have and extremely baggy fanny.lol

"It's funny because..I see alot of profiles of women saying...(BBC only..sorry..just me preference)

Either there fanny has been pounded by black cock that much that the NEED black cock to at least feel something... either that or they have and extremely baggy fanny.lol"

Equating Black men with BBC? Sounds about right.

I don’t even know what to say about the rest of this

By *onnie 90Woman 34 weeks ago

Leeds

"What about the women that marry or have relationships with Black men?"

Not all black men have large cocks.

By *littlteBitMoreWoman 34 weeks ago

Scotland

"It's funny because..I see alot of profiles of women saying...(BBC only..sorry..just me preference)

Either there fanny has been pounded by black cock that much that the NEED black cock to at least feel something... either that or they have and extremely baggy fanny.lol"

A stupid thing to say, not something you'll need worry about though

By *urvyliciousPartiesMan 34 weeks ago

Bristol

"Husband's cock. I have absolutely no interest in getting my cervix bruised.

K"

Lol

By *ovetolick78Man 34 weeks ago

The Shire

If it doesn't all fit in what's the point?? If it isn't ball slapping deep it's a waste surly??

"What about the women that marry or have relationships with Black men?

Not all black men have large cocks."

Why are you telling me that

"Tbh I find the bbc boring these days. Much better stuff on Netflix "

I laughed and snorted, that was awfully bad that it was good. Xx

By *heVonMatterhornsCouple 34 weeks ago

Lincoln

"Husband's cock. I have absolutely no interest in getting my cervix bruised.

K

Lol"

Not sure what is so funny about it

K

By *toC Thats MeWoman 34 weeks ago

Sheffield

By *ir SupremacyMan 34 weeks ago

Bolton

And I hate the TV Licence as well.

By * and R cple4Couple 34 weeks ago

swansea

Why don’t you educate yourself on the female anatomy before making stupid comments ..

But a lot do

Accrington

I'm just saying. That's what I see and read. From the response from people in this post...most are not into BBC so...what's to be said.lol

Leeds

"What about the women that marry or have relationships with Black men?

Not all black men have large cocks.

Why are you telling me that "

I'm not telling you anything. In fact I wasn't speaking directly to you at all. I was merely stating a fact.

By *ssexHotwifeCouple 34 weeks ago

Braintree

Or maybe it’s their literal preference of person and they are just using a stereotype term. Maybe they just are into black guys? You know like how some people list what races or ethnicities they aren’t into??

So I Thad a thought the other day would I be classes as a bbc because I certainly ain’t a bwc? I mixed British/Barbados and If I started saying bmc (big mixed cock) no one would have a fucking clue what I was on about

Or maybe they just find black men more attractive?

Not all black men have big dicks and not all white men have small ones

It's so weird that at your big age you would insult the size of a _oman's vagina just because she wants something you can't provide

"So I Thad a thought the other day would I be classes as a bbc because I certainly ain’t a bwc? I mixed British/Barbados and If I started saying bmc (big mixed cock) no one would have a fucking clue what I was on about "

Or just post on your profile that you're mixed race?

Or maybe you don't need to post about your race on your profile at all?

You don't need to be in a rush to fetishise yourself just to appeal to people on here

By *inky_couple2020Couple 34 weeks ago

North West

What the actual feck?!

Leeds

Either there fanny has been pounded by black cock that much that the NEED black cock to at least feel something... either that or they have and extremely baggy fanny.lol

It's so weird that at your big age you would insult the size of a _oman's vagina just because she wants something you can't provide "

I can't imagine why he'd be so bitter. But it's certainly a horrible comment. I'm sure he's just found his way onto quite a few block lists.

It's so weird that at your big age you would insult the size of a _oman's vagina just because she wants something you can't provide "

"Your big age" I am wincing at that burn!

By *aucasian GhandiMan 34 weeks ago

from my dad's left nut (Warwick)

Wow wtf have I just read, this has shocked me a little bit, im actually lost for words..

Wow wtf have I just read, this has shocked me a little bit, im actually lost for words.."

I think it's testament to the amount of times comments like this are made about women that I was not in the least shocked.

Wow wtf have I just read, this has shocked me a little bit, im actually lost for words..

I think it's testament to the amount of times comments like this are made about women that I was not in the least shocked. "

Tbh not alot shocks me on the forums nor in life, but every now and again there's something that gets said, I think to myself, how are you even still here posting.

I think it's testament to the amount of times comments like this are made about women that I was not in the least shocked. "

it’s also racist. And also not shocking.

North West

Not shocked in the slightest. It's a horrible comment but sadly not unusual on here.

Haha talk about cockblocking yourself

Accrington

Call it what u will...I'm just saying what I read on people's profiles...so it's not me be racist..I'm just asking the question. It's funny tho..I've not seen one person who states that there into BBC post a comment yet.. they state things like.."so if Ur white...I won't be interested". I think THAT is a racist comment so... after all..it is a swingers site so...do what ever, say whatever fuck whatever ...that's how it goes init...

"Call it what u will...I'm just saying what I read on people's profiles...so it's not me be racist..I'm just asking the question. It's funny tho..I've not seen one person who states that there into BBC post a comment yet.. they state things like.."so if Ur white...I won't be interested". I think THAT is a racist comment so... after all..it is a swingers site so...do what ever, say whatever fuck whatever ...that's how it goes init..."

You say "I think" alot for someone who clearly doesn't

"Call it what u will...I'm just saying what I read on people's profiles...so it's not me be racist..I'm just asking the question. It's funny tho..I've not seen one person who states that there into BBC post a comment yet.. they state things like.."so if Ur white...I won't be interested". I think THAT is a racist comment so... after all..it is a swingers site so...do what ever, say whatever fuck whatever ...that's how it goes init..."

Easy tiger, would you like a slice of beige cake amd a hug

Sweetie, you DID not read this on other people's profiles. It's all your own work.

"Either there fanny has been pounded by black cock that much that the NEED black cock to at least feel something... either that or they have and extremely baggy fanny.lol"

Accrington

They was however..a little add lib... but it all stems from what I have read...and honestly..some are more blunt than me. Just to add...me being blunt...well..that's just me..that's how I am..I understand that other people are like that too so...catch 22 init..

"They was however..a little add lib... but it all stems from what I have read...and honestly..some are more blunt than me. Just to add...me being blunt...well..that's just me..that's how I am..I understand that other people are like that too so...catch 22 init.."

There not writing it on a public forum, where there gonna be judged to fuck on it, big difference

"They was however..a little add lib... but it all stems from what I have read...and honestly..some are more blunt than me. Just to add...me being blunt...well..that's just me..that's how I am..I understand that other people are like that too so...catch 22 init.."

You say blunt - I say insulting to women. Potato /potahto

North West

"They was however..a little add lib... but it all stems from what I have read...and honestly..some are more blunt than me. Just to add...me being blunt...well..that's just me..that's how I am..I understand that other people are like that too so...catch 22 init..

You say blunt - I say insulting to women. Potato /potahto"

Tomato/tomato

I like black guts but not obsessed by their penises as I'm sure a lot of other ladies aren't. They are human beings with exactly the same limbs and bodies . All sizes all shapes as our dear white guys lol

I like black guys but not obsessed by their penises as I'm sure a lot of other ladies aren't. They are human beings with exactly the same limbs and bodies . All sizes all shapes as our dear white guys lol"

I like black guts but not obsessed by their penises as I'm sure a lot of other ladies aren't. They are human beings with exactly the same limbs and bodies . All sizes all shapes as our dear white guys lol"

I didn't say you were obsessed with them so no idea why this paragraph was aimed at me

"They was however..a little add lib... but it all stems from what I have read...and honestly..some are more blunt than me. Just to add...me being blunt...well..that's just me..that's how I am..I understand that other people are like that too so...catch 22 init..

You say blunt - I say insulting to women. Potato /potahto

Tomato/tomato "

Let's call the whole thing...a farce

By *hatBeardedChapMan 34 weeks ago

Birmingham

Worst TV Network can't stand it haven't made a good programme in years

"Worst TV Network can't stand it haven't made a good programme in years "

How many more of these jokes do we have to laugh at

"Worst TV Network can't stand it haven't made a good programme in years

How many more of these jokes do we have to laugh at"

Oh? Steve? Did you laugh?

Fuck, are we supposed to laugh ??

Oh? Steve? Did you laugh? "

With your black guts, Steve?

With your black guts, Steve? "

He's fibbing, he didn't laugh

He's fibbing, he didn't laugh"

I did my work laugh

I did my work laugh"

Christ

North West

I did my work laugh

Christ "

The one I do when my white colleagues say ‘I’m nearly as dark as you’ when they’ve got a tan

7"

Fuck that

By *ou only live onceMan 34 weeks ago

London

I did my work laugh

Christ

The one I do when my white colleagues say ‘I’m nearly as dark as you’ when they’ve got a tan "

Jolly japes. They're the best kind of jokes. But, you know, "people can't say nothing no more" because of humourless snowflakes like you...

Fuck that"

Yeah baby

North West

I did my work laugh

Christ

The one I do when my white colleagues say ‘I’m nearly as dark as you’ when they’ve got a tan "

They say that?! Jeez

I did my work laugh

Christ

The one I do when my white colleagues say ‘I’m nearly as dark as you’ when they’ve got a tan

Jolly japes. They're the best kind of jokes. But, you know, "people can't say nothing no more" because of humourless snowflakes like you..."

Lol??

I did my work laugh

Christ

They say that?! Jeez

"

Unfortunately yes

By *ou only live onceMan 34 weeks ago

London

I did my work laugh

Christ

Jolly japes. They're the best kind of jokes. But, you know, "people can't say nothing no more" because of humourless snowflakes like you...

Lol??"

You can laugh quietly if you like. But, yes, it was a joke.

By *oofy321Man 34 weeks ago

moon base zero

These threads are normally started by men who feel inadequate

"These threads are normally started by men who feel inadequate "

Nooooo! Say it ain't so!

I did my work laugh

Christ

Jolly japes. They're the best kind of jokes. But, you know, "people can't say nothing no more" because of humourless snowflakes like you..."

Too right fella. Too right.

I did my work laugh

Christ

They say that?! Jeez

Unfortunately yes "

‘Ahaha’

North West

I did my work laugh

Christ

They say that?! Jeez

Unfortunately yes

‘Ahaha’ "

Bizarrely, no-one ever compares the translucency of their white skin upon return from the Christmas break. Presumably because I'd just win against everyone?! Or are there other reasons for such differences?

"

Bizarrely, no-one ever compares the translucency of their white skin upon return from the Christmas break. Presumably because I'd just win against everyone?! Or are there other reasons for such differences? "

We know how annoying those jokes are so we don’t make them

"

Bizarrely, no-one ever compares the translucency of their white skin upon return from the Christmas break. Presumably because I'd just win against everyone?! Or are there other reasons for such differences?

We know how annoying those jokes are so we don’t make them"

Bit like the BBC/ ITV jokes.

I like black guts but not obsessed by their penises as I'm sure a lot of other ladies aren't. They are human beings with exactly the same limbs and bodies . All sizes all shapes as our dear white guys lol

I didn't say you were obsessed with them so no idea why this paragraph was aimed at me "

Did you not say the obsession of black man's penises on this site. Or did I read it incorrectly. If so then my mistake and apology

I didn't say you were obsessed with them so no idea why this paragraph was aimed at me

Did you not say the obsession of black man's penises on this site. Or did I read it incorrectly. If so then my mistake and apology"

I was referring to people who are obsessed with black mens penises.

If you're not obsessed as you claim why are you taking my comment personal?

Did you not say the obsession of black man's penises on this site. Or did I read it incorrectly. If so then my mistake and apology"

I don’t think it was to be taken as literally everyone is.

More that there is an obsession that exists and it is weird.

Did you not say the obsession of black man's penises on this site. Or did I read it incorrectly. If so then my mistake and apology

I don’t think it was to be taken as literally everyone is.

More that there is an obsession that exists and it is weird. "

They must know why they're triggered by my comment

If you're not obsessed as you claim why are you taking my comment personal?"

I take my apology back as you seem hell bent on making it more. I read it wrong I apologised. Would you like me to whip myself. No im not obsessed with black penises or their bodies

I take my apology back as you seem hell bent on making it more. I read it wrong I apologised. Would you like me to whip myself. No im not obsessed with black penises or their bodies"

Again I never said you were obsessed with them so again why are you telling me that you are? Lol

I take my apology back as you seem hell bent on making it more. I read it wrong I apologised. Would you like me to whip myself. No im not obsessed with black penises or their bodies"

girl…

I take my apology back as you seem hell bent on making it more. I read it wrong I apologised. Would you like me to whip myself. No im not obsessed with black penises or their bodies

Again I never said you were obsessed with them so again why are you telling me that you are? Lol "

You are funny. Maybe you are and your in denial. Hahaha

By *r_long_legsMan 34 weeks ago

Warrington (WA5)

"It's funny because..I see alot of profiles of women saying...(BBC only..sorry..just me preference)"

I wonder if the ladies here come across many male profiles asking for tight white pussy only.

By *edrodl1Man 34 weeks ago

Darlington

Hey all the chats in this have give me a right laugh lol

By *anyaTgirlTV/TS 34 weeks ago

manchester

Jeez ....

I wonder if the ladies here come across many male profiles asking for tight white pussy only."

No because us ladies who have black only dnt look at white mens profiles hahahaha

By *aribbean King 1985Man 34 weeks ago

South West London

Black men are statistically the second most desired men after white men so actually I don't know what the obsession is about lol

By *edrodl1Man 34 weeks ago

Darlington

I wonder if the ladies here come across many male profiles asking for tight white pussy only.

No because us ladies who have black only dnt look at white mens profiles hahahaha"

Why’s it your preference?

"Black men are statistically the second most desired men after white men so actually I don't know what the obsession is about lol"

Interesting

I did my work laugh

Christ

Using the 'toast scale' how dark are you? This is probably important for OP and his bbc question. Cos clearly if you are a lighter shade of dark (as opposed to a whiter shade of pale) he could not be using the second 'b'

Let's not get started on the big part either (though from perusing the OP's profile I am wondering if there is a hint of jealousy in his original premises?)

Accrington

People have an opinion..and that's all it will ever be...just like my post

..just an opinion..nothing more. Just goes to show how much people can jump at an opinion.

Accrington

"These threads are normally started by men who feel inadequate "

Welcome to fab.lol

By *heitaliandreamerMan 34 weeks ago

Northampton

According to various scientific studies, the average penis length is similar across races, with minor variations. For instance, the average penis length for black men is approximately 14.75 cm, compared to white men, whose average is around 14.50 cm. The difference between these averages is minimal, at just 0.25 cm.

"According to various scientific studies, the average penis length is similar across races, with minor variations. For instance, the average penis length for black men is approximately 14.75 cm, compared to white men, whose average is around 14.50 cm. The difference between these averages is minimal, at just 0.25 cm.

"

Thank you for those figures. Will add this to my profile when looking for one hahaha

No because us ladies who have black only dnt look at white mens profiles hahahaha

Why’s it your preference?"

Why not?

By *issyforyouTV/TS 29 weeks ago

Durham

They have been chasing me for years I'm never gunna pay

By *umanimalMan 29 weeks ago

Norwich

I wouldn't watch BBC or ITV, even if you'd tie me up or torture me.

By *uffolkcouple-bi onlyCouple 29 weeks ago

west suffolk

The assumption that black cock means big cock is wide of the mark. Lots of lots of average black cock about and lots of BWC.

As for size in general, I think it comes down to fitting the appropriate sized stick to a similar sized hole. Mr is average length but has massive girth and that suits me perfectly. It touches the top so any longer would just be a waste. I feel sorry for guys how have 8” but can only get 6” inside. But I guess it works the other way too, a _oman with a deep hole may be disappointed by a 5” cock.

By *aribbean King 1985Man 29 weeks ago

South West London

Do you women prefer Black African men or Black Caribbean men?

By *issyforyouTV/TS 29 weeks ago

Durham

My girlfriend does

By *otwifecplCouple 29 weeks ago

bham

Would you like to add K?

Me (hubby) watches willingly while K has fun with her bulls. Black guys are our preference. She has a couple of black bulls which treat her respectfully and make her cum. She always fills me in (pardon the pun) on their cock sizes. She's had both a tiny chode and a thick bbc that made her feel stretched for days. I love her whispering in my ear after I've tried to reclaim her saying that her pussy still feels black owned. That means I need to try harder

By (user no longer on site) 29 weeks ago

Never tried so can’t really comment x

By *L10LongMan 26 weeks ago

Norwich/ London

You guys are so ill informed about black dick. I met women saying things like you that saying " Oh it's to big, and tick and won't get in or all inn" You tell that to every women I fucked, they all said the same things, and in the end, they end up coming back for more, some with hobbies to watch. Oh for their surprised, they managed to take all my 10 long. To the person that said that only needs 7. It's because she haven't taking a bigger and well experient black man.

By *omanWoman 26 weeks ago

Birmingham

"Do you women prefer Black African men or Black Caribbean men?"

My preference is for African Kings because they have more respect for women than Caribbeans IMHO

" It's because she haven't taking a bigger and well experient black man. "

I totally agree with you.

By *aribbean King 1985Man 26 weeks ago

South West London

"Do you women prefer Black African men or Black Caribbean men?

My preference is for African Kings because they have more respect for women than Caribbeans IMHO thats a first but ok fair enough

It's because she haven't taking a bigger and well experient black man.

I totally agree with you. "

By *issyforyouTV/TS 9 weeks ago

Durham

Any bbc like tvts or fucking gf infront of bf get in touch

By *issyforyouTV/TS 9 weeks ago

Durham

"You guys are so ill informed about black dick. I met women saying things like you that saying " Oh it's to big, and tick and won't get in or all inn" You tell that to every women I fucked, they all said the same things, and in the end, they end up coming back for more, some with hobbies to watch. Oh for their surprised, they managed to take all my 10 long. To the person that said that only needs 7. It's because she haven't taking a bigger and well experient black man. "
some prefer it for the tabbo aspect and as for size if you hitting the spot and doing it well thays all that matters bbc is usfull for humiliation of cuck ect but it's not real humiliation it's there kinky game your used for don't get too confident that your special for having ten I'm like being a cuck and being in chastity but have a thick 8 1/2 inch that never gets complaints lol ??

By *ewismixedbbcMan 9 weeks ago

birmingham

"Do you women prefer Black African men or Black Caribbean men?

My preference is for African Kings because they have more respect for women than Caribbeans IMHO

It's because she haven't taking a bigger and well experient black man.

I totally agree with you. "

the disrespect lol

By *imherjgCouple 9 weeks ago

andover

Haven’t tried bbc yet but who knows what will come

By *imGimMan 5 weeks ago

london

Dunno but funny how people don't ask us what we want. It can often expect you to turn up and provide sex work

By *owestoft ManMan 5 weeks ago

Lowestoft

We never expected anything in Africa. But the Ex and I were both well used by many BBC while living in Rhodesia through to Zimbabwe and then in South Africa.

By *aribbean King 1985Man 5 weeks ago

South West London

"Dunno but funny how people don't ask us what we want. It can often expect you to turn up and provide sex work"
Its so true, think most people view us black men as sex toys and not actual human beings

By *ools and the brainCouple 5 weeks ago

couple, us we him her.

"Dunno but funny how people don't ask us what we want. It can often expect you to turn up and provide sex work Its so true, think most people view us black men as sex toys and not actual human beings"

The question needs to be asked tho.

do you mind?

By *r.Stephen-PickleMan 5 weeks ago

Ends

"Dunno but funny how people don't ask us what we want. It can often expect you to turn up and provide sex work Its so true, think most people view us black men as sex toys and not actual human beings"

No point complaining. The people on fab literally do not care

South West London

"Dunno but funny how people don't ask us what we want. It can often expect you to turn up and provide sex work Its so true, think most people view us black men as sex toys and not actual human beings

do you mind?"

I do mind

By *inky_couple2020Couple 5 weeks ago

North West

"Dunno but funny how people don't ask us what we want. It can often expect you to turn up and provide sex work Its so true, think most people view us black men as sex toys and not actual human beings

do you mind?"

Why does the question need to be asked?

By *exxyyDy11Man 5 weeks ago

North West

do you mind? I do mind"

Can't blame you. I've grown up with Black guys my entire life. They deserve better than being seen as a walking dildo

By * man -Man 5 weeks ago

Bath

Not worth the license fee…

South West London

No point complaining. The people on fab literally do not care"

I mean this aint for everyone but just feel most people here think that's the only thing black men are good for

By (user no longer on site) 5 weeks ago

[Removed by poster at 28/04/24 19:52:33]

By (user no longer on site) 5 weeks ago

No point complaining. The people on fab literally do not care I mean this aint for everyone but just feel most people here think that's the only thing black men are good for "

Agreed.

By *r.Stephen-PickleMan 5 weeks ago

Ends

do you mind?

Why does the question need to be asked?"

Indeed

By *ady SuzieXXXWoman 5 weeks ago

Chichester

"According to various scientific studies, the average penis length is similar across races, with minor variations. For instance, the average penis length for black men is approximately 14.75 cm, compared to white men, whose average is around 14.50 cm. The difference between these averages is minimal, at just 0.25 cm.

Fetch me the optimum! It even comes in a nicer colour.

"

South West London

Black men are statistically are the second most desired men after white men

By *onderlust69Couple 5 weeks ago

Central belt

Love seeing Mrs WL little hands wrapped round a bbc

By *ady SuzieXXXWoman 5 weeks ago

Chichester

"Black men are statistically are the second most desired men after white men "
Some of us put them first!

By *ortyairCouple 5 weeks ago

Wallasey

Love fucking black guys, Mrs x

South West London

"Black men are statistically are the second most desired men after white men Some of us put them first! "
Yes some will but the execption doesn't make the rule

By *r Black 85Man 5 weeks ago

nottingham

"Black men are statistically are the second most desired men after white men Some of us put them first! "

Love it

By *alcon77Man 5 weeks ago

under the sun & the moon

What if people think you're black, but you're not actually black.. mmm...

By *inky_couple2020Couple 5 weeks ago

North West

"What if people think you're black, but you're not actually black.. mmm..."

It's it cockfishing? Don't know.

under the sun & the moon

"What if people think you're black, but you're not actually black.. mmm...

It's it cockfishing? Don't know. "

under the sun & the moon

"What if people think you're black, but you're not actually black.. mmm...

It's it cockfishing? Don't know. "

I'm thinking of changing my username to that now

By *ucy AnneTV/TS 5 weeks ago

Woodstock

"So..BBC Vs your husband's cock...do u tie him up and make him watch..or does he watch willingly..what do u enjoy most...BBC or husbands cock?"

Is that just to make sure that you get value for money for the TV licence or is it a new fetish to tie someone up and make them watch television? If the latter surely ITV or other channels would do just as well?

By *ussy ChairMan 5 weeks ago

Ingoldmells

"If it doesn't all fit in what's the point?? If it isn't ball slapping deep it's a waste surly?? "

I love BBC and as yet have taken every one balls deep with no problem. Biggest so far 9.5" in length and 8" circumference. Would love to try bigger.

By *uke OzadeMan 5 weeks ago

Ho Chi Minge City

"If it doesn't all fit in what's the point?? If it isn't ball slapping deep it's a waste surly??

I love BBC and as yet have taken every one balls deep with no problem. Biggest so far 9.5" in length and 8" circumference. Would love to try bigger."

Go for 8” diameter and let us know how you get on

By *owestoft ManMan 5 weeks ago

Lowestoft

Size is something that can cause an issue if its just thrust in, in one go. But neither the Ex or I ever had a problem taking them all the way while living in Africa.

By *imGimMan 4 weeks ago

london

Weird how everyone is saying things and not acknowledging autonomy. I get messages ppl send lists of what they want. Not even a "hi, how are u" and if you say no it's "offensive "

By *ts the taking part thatMan 4 weeks ago

southampton

Prefer Netflix.

By *r Black 85Man 4 weeks ago

nottingham

"Prefer Netflix. "

What about Amazon Prime

» Add a new message to this topic