FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Why is it’s becoming so hard to have a genuine Meet

Why is it’s becoming so hard to have a genuine Meet

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *anks101 OP   Man 2 weeks ago

Clitheroe

Do you all agree that it’s becoming a big issue to have a genuine meet on here, so many people are just after you exchanging pictures or is it just me ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *naswingdressWoman 2 weeks ago

Manchester (she/her)

Can't say I have a problem.

By *ucka39Man 2 weeks ago

Newcastle

Hiya op

It depends upon what you may be looking for as much as anyone else you might be chatting with

By *midnight-Woman 2 weeks ago

I've met a few people socially and for meets

Clitheroe

Guess I’m not just being lucky ??

Can't say I have a problem

Clitheroe

Sure I understand but being a lady or couple on here makes easier to have meets I think

It depends upon what you may be looking for as much as anyone else you might be chatting with

By *r.Stephen-PickleMan 2 weeks ago

Ends

Hahaha

I don’t get replies

By *urious124Man 2 weeks ago

Liverpool

I too find it difficult to have a meet. I think being a single male with no pics doesn't help. I understand why that is,I just don't have any because I want to keep this side of my life private, I always offer to send pics privately just not display them publicly. But I think maybe having them public cuts out the middle man and makes everything quicker? Maybe people feel more comfortable seeing a public pic before engaging?

Good luck finding your next meet anyway

Clitheroe

Wow it’s always boring and it do get to me sometimes.

I don’t get replies

By *ilffadMan 2 weeks ago

swansea

It's not difficult, but sometimes life gets in the way. I've been trying to meet a certain lady for months, but life intervenes. We are all busy.

By *ildblonde69Woman 2 weeks ago

south west

You’ve only been here 8 weeks it takes some people more than 6 months before they get a meet.

What were you expecting?

Manchester (she/her)

"Hahaha

I don’t get replies"

Yes you do, you dingbat

Clitheroe

No, I had a profile on here before which I deleted and I used to have a lot of verification on it but since I came back it as not being the same

You’ve only been here 8 weeks it takes some people more than 6 months before they get a meet.

What were you expecting?

Manchester (she/her)

"I too find it difficult to have a meet. I think being a single male with no pics doesn't help. I understand why that is,I just don't have any because I want to keep this side of my life private, I always offer to send pics privately just not display them publicly. But I think maybe having them public cuts out the middle man and makes everything quicker? Maybe people feel more comfortable seeing a public pic before engaging?

"

You can have public pictures without identifying yourself. Try body shots.

Manchester (she/her)

"No, I had a profile on here before which I deleted and I used to have a lot of verification on it but since I came back it as not being the same

What were you expecting?"

Use the reply+quote button, it makes it easier

Clitheroe

I personally think it’s easier for ladies and couples but for the single and straight guys it’s a trek

Manchester (she/her)

"I personally think it’s easier for ladies and couples but for the single and straight guys it’s a trek

Can't say I have a problem"

No, it's just different.

Clitheroe

How do u mean ?

No, it's just different

Liverpool

"I too find it difficult to have a meet. I think being a single male with no pics doesn't help. I understand why that is,I just don't have any because I want to keep this side of my life private, I always offer to send pics privately just not display them publicly. But I think maybe having them public cuts out the middle man and makes everything quicker? Maybe people feel more comfortable seeing a public pic before engaging?

You can have public pictures without identifying yourself. Try body shots."

Very good tip. I think I should do that, just find a good neutral location to take them ha. I probably also need to improve my camera skills before doing it too haha x

Manchester (she/her)

"How do u mean ?

No, it's just different"

Use the reply and quote button to make it easier to follow a conversation.

Men might struggle to get a reply.

Women tend to slog through dozens or even hundreds of messages before finding someone worth replying to.

Manchester (she/her)

Very good tip. I think I should do that, just find a good neutral location to take them ha. I probably also need to improve my camera skills before doing it too haha x "

Prop your phone up on piled books. There are tips on how to turn an old credit card into an impromptu tripod. Use a timer and/or take multiple shots in one go.

Expect 9-10 bloopers for every good shot.

Clitheroe

Yeah I think women and ladies get dozen of messages every minutes

No, it's just different

Women tend to slog through dozens or even hundreds of messages before finding someone worth replying to.

Liverpool

Very good tip. I think I should do that, just find a good neutral location to take them ha. I probably also need to improve my camera skills before doing it too haha x

Prop your phone up on piled books. There are tips on how to turn an old credit card into an impromptu tripod. Use a timer and/or take multiple shots in one go.

Expect 9-10 bloopers for every good shot."

Thank you. I'll take them tips on board. I definitely think adding pics increases a single makes chances of a reply to messages and therefore organising a meet x

By *eroLondonMan 2 weeks ago

Mayfair

There is no issue, OP. I'm sorry you're having •BIG• issues with genuine meets.

I've had meets, dates and socials with some wonderful people on here. Mind you, I've had a few meets with one or two mediocre people on here too. I relish in the variety.

Clitheroe

That’s nice to know

There is no issue, OP. I'm sorry you're having •BIG• issues with genuine meets.

I've had meets, dates and socials with some wonderful people on here. Mind you, I've had a few meets with one or two mediocre people on here too. I relish in the variety.

By *annessaTV/TS 2 weeks ago

Denham

No it’s not difficult at all, what is difficult is trying to work out wha is genuine and who is not

By *r.Stephen-PickleMan 2 weeks ago

Ends

"Hahaha

I don’t get replies

Yes you do, you dingbat "

Ok I do from you

Liverpool

"There is no issue, OP. I'm sorry you're having •BIG• issues with genuine meets.

I've had meets, dates and socials with some wonderful people on here. Mind you, I've had a few meets with one or two mediocre people on here too. I relish in the variety."

I'm glad you're having no issues, but surely you understand everybody's experience is different and just because you don't have an issue that doesn't mean others don't have an issue?

By *eroLondonMan 2 weeks ago

Mayfair

"There is no issue, OP. I'm sorry you're having •BIG• issues with genuine meets.

·

I'm glad you're having no issues, but surely you understand everybody's experience is different and just because you don't have an issue that doesn't mean others don't have an issue?"

Perhaps you're the architect of your own lack of success? I'm not mocking you; I'm being serious.

You have already 'self critiqued' your own profile (lack of profile photo etc). So...if I was a woman and you sent me a message, I would delete it immediately. Most women will first look at the profile before they even open the message. Some won't even go that far if the sender has a blank avatar.

Liverpool

·

I'm glad you're having no issues, but surely you understand everybody's experience is different and just because you don't have an issue that doesn't mean others don't have an issue?

Perhaps you're the architect of your own lack of success? I'm not mocking you; I'm being serious.

You have already 'self critiqued' your own profile (lack of profile photo etc). So...if I was a woman and you sent me a message, I would delete it immediately. Most women will first look at the profile before they even open the message. Some won't even go that far if the sender has a blank avatar."

Oh you are totally 100% correct here. As I said in an earlier comment I get it why a woman would skip past a 'faceless' profile. On the surface it's the least appealing. As I also mentioned I always offer to send pics privately, just usually never gets that far.

Some people are comfortable on putting pics out public, others aren't. But not being comfortable with putting pics public doesn't make the person not genuine, but I understand why it makes it harder for potential partners to connect

By *adawacoMan 2 weeks ago

Shields

"Can't say I have a problem."

Congratulations.. you're a woman on fab

By *oody BMan 2 weeks ago

Mcr. - The Gilded Palace of Sin

I only sign up for fake meets now. They’re just so too good to be true! You know?

By *red333Man 2 weeks ago

Dorchester

"Yeah I think women and ladies get dozen of messages every minutes

No, it's just different

Women tend to slog through dozens or even hundreds of messages before finding someone worth replying to."

bottom right of the message reply and quote press it and miraculously the message box opens and you can reply to that quote

Dorchester

Women get to choose the pick of the bunch and quite often they pick the wrong uns, looks can be deceiving, depends what they want mind.

By *semeforfunMan 2 weeks ago

Bourne lincs

Sites full of people looking at ur pics or talk about it on here not many gen people on here

By *entle_mAn40Man 2 weeks ago

nottinghamshire

No issues here

By *oyoteUglyWoman 2 weeks ago

somewhere

It's undeniable its easier being a female on here. And lots not pretend it's such a slog wading through the messages, you have the option of filters.

But anyone finding someone you actually like and likes you back is hard anywhere.

"Sites full of people looking at ur pics or talk about it on here not many gen people on here "

A lot of people want penpals. It’s far easier to sit and text, I get it. I can’t tell you how much someone personality shines face to face.

You might like them online and be unsure. You meet them and it’s like all the peices are put into place.

I’m convinced we start to cock block ourselves by making excuses why not to meet up.

By *eliWoman 2 weeks ago

I'll know it when I find it.

It's not though.

I don't think arranging things is becoming increasingly more difficult. Finding people you're compatible with? That's always been a bit difficult regardless of gender.

I think a lot of people can feel nervous about actually meeting or they get put off by something minor or... there are endless reasons.

I do think if you really want to meet people, you need to make something of an effort. Not wait for it to all be arranged for you, have something about you. Or a vagina.

By *enriette and SamCouple 2 weeks ago

wuu2

"Do you all agree that it’s becoming a big issue to have a genuine meet on here, so many people are just after you exchanging pictures or is it just me ? "

We don’t agree op.

Although I will admit, I’ve had big issues finding guys that are genuinely interested in fixing my boiler.

By *ARKblondeCouple 2 weeks ago

london

"Do you all agree that it’s becoming a big issue to have a genuine meet on here, so many people are just after you exchanging pictures or is it just me ?

We don’t agree op.

Although I will admit, I’ve had big issues finding guys that are genuinely interested in fixing my boiler.

"

Damn it, I knew I should have kept up that gas safe registration . It all makes sense now

By *enriette and SamCouple 2 weeks ago

wuu2

"Do you all agree that it’s becoming a big issue to have a genuine meet on here, so many people are just after you exchanging pictures or is it just me ?

We don’t agree op.

Damn it, I knew I should have kept up that gas safe registration . It all makes sense now "

There’s no way either of you are gas safe!

Far too hot

By *reyToTheFairiesWoman 2 weeks ago

Carlisle usually

I don't think there's an issue as such.

There are a lot more men than there are women and couples, but having 1000 unwanted options is no more appealing than zero options.

Because there is the issue of the people you're interested in meeting getting a lot of messages, how do you make sure you're presenting your shop window as appealing? So many people will check a profile before even opening a message, and those who don't will usually look if they're considering replying

For me, unless that first message is absolutely exactly what I'm after, then no profile pic is an instant no, a profile that doesn't tell me who they are or what they want is an instant no, no pictures that give me an actual idea of if I find them physically attractive because there either aren't any or it's all just cock shots is an instant no.

A lack of verifications will often mean people don't think you'll actually see through an actual meet. Can you ask some of the people who verified you last time to drop you another one? Or get to the clubs and meet new people there to get that sorted. That even comes with the bonus of just meeting people jn person in the first place.

By *ablo minibar123Woman 2 weeks ago

I know a fair few guys on here who find getting meets easy, but instead of making excuses for lack of effort, they find inventive ways of promoting themselves, and make an effort to get known for the right reasons.

Dorchester

Can i ask what you consider to be a genuine meet?

"Can i ask what you consider to be a genuine meet? "

My opinion or how I see it is . Something that’s face to face. A social, a hook up.

Dorchester

"Can i ask what you consider to be a genuine meet?

My opinion or how I see it is . Something that’s face to face. A social, a hook up. "

so all meets are genuine?

By *ellinever70Woman 2 weeks ago

Ayrshire

I think the issue is that some folks join thinking it will be really easy to find someone willing to have sex with them

By *ophieslutTV/TS 2 weeks ago

Central

We should expect it to be hard, involving the share of lots of pictures, as most people will not be attracted or matched with most other people. It takes pics and discussions to get the unmatched out of the way.

The better a profile is to get the hard work out of the way, the easier it is to get around the avoidable stuff. But it will be hard, as you're looking for a needle in a haystack.

By *lubchuckerMan 2 weeks ago

Oxfordshire

It definitely seems a lot easier for the ladies and couples on here, single guys always seem to get the run around a lot more.

By *ighullguy1Man 2 weeks ago

hull

Have a face pic or Send face pic before messaging.. this is one I actually find hilarious from females especially... seen what you had for dinner in your profile already so why would my face matter

By *MCMan 2 weeks ago

London / EA

Hopefully you can use some of these pointers OP, they’ll soon find a bit of effort goes a long way. Goodluck.

By *uenevereWoman 2 weeks ago

Scunthorpe

"It definitely seems a lot easier for the ladies and couples on here, single guys always seem to get the run around a lot more. "

It's really not.

Unless you're willing to have sex with anyone, finding someone compatible isn't easy on Fab.

Women and couples are just more likely to get responses to their messages.

By *heSchwingersCouple 2 weeks ago

Essex

Just knew I’d find a profile full of willies

By *he Silver FuxMan 2 weeks ago

Uttoxeter

For me personally I find it’s hard for a meet due to being aroused….

Seriously though most of the time, matching up, flirting, setting up meets takes time and patience on Fab. It helps having a good profile and some complimentary verifications. Attending Clubs and Parties are a lot of fun, lead to impromptu sex and help boost your swinging social network.

It’s not a secret.

By *he Silver FuxMan 2 weeks ago

Uttoxeter

"For me personally I find it’s hard for a meet due to being aroused….

Seriously though most of the time, matching up, flirting, setting up meets takes time and patience on Fab. It helps having a good profile and some complimentary verifications. Attending Clubs and Parties are a lot of fun, lead to impromptu sex and help boost your swinging social network.

It’s not a secret."

And only 4 pictures on your profile… of your cock… FFS

Manchester (she/her)

"It definitely seems a lot easier for the ladies and couples on here, single guys always seem to get the run around a lot more.

It's really not.

Unless you're willing to have sex with anyone, finding someone compatible isn't easy on Fab.

Women and couples are just more likely to get responses to their messages."

Yes.

I've turned up my filters so no one can message me. It's the way I've solved my problem - not having to wade through bilge all the time.

"Can't say I have a problem.

Congratulations.. you're a woman on fab"

Errrrr... but women meet.... Wait for it ... Men!

So for every woman's successful meet, there is a guy getting his end away too??

By *abulousBumPussyWoman 2 weeks ago

Mystery Machine

"It definitely seems a lot easier for the ladies and couples on here, single guys always seem to get the run around a lot more. "

Not accurate. It’s incredibly difficult to find people that are what you want them to be and have an availability to match your own and that also want you! It all takes effort. No matter what sex, sexuality, gender etc.

By *oxy jWoman 2 weeks ago

somerset

the answer is simple maths ie percentages ..

since covid men flood in daily whiles quite a few couples and women have left the online scene at least some the scene all together and hardly any new couples or women joining yet daily there ar 100s of men joining and then add in all the fake women and couples profile again ran by men ...

you guys know what the problem is you just dont want to accept it the real problem is too many men and the other problem is most men see fab as a sex site not a swingers site...

and its not going to get better away from online private parties are becoming bigger and bigger the type of parties where you only get in if you know someone /or all eliminating the need for most men and this side of the scene is growing fast so its only ever going to be bad news for most men of course there are those guys who get it the get the scene and are well known they will be fine ...

see guys you cant help yourselves most of you run off and tell your mates they all join and then thats made it even harder for your self ...

we were seeing a guy for a while he kept insisting we met his mate we looked his profile up and met him we had such good fun we did not meet him again as we kept seeing his friend... his fault he wanted us to meet him

men have alway had it hard on this scene when we started 30++ years ago there were few men except for dogging but even then when you went dogging back then there would be lots of couples about sometimes more than men but back then everything online was done via private chat groups via xcite yahoo aol again very few men until the few big sites before fab and then the flood gates opened but still nowhere near todays numbers...

so there is your problem well before the selection rejection part of fab with the rejecting 100s of men to find one or two that are sexually attractive enough to play with and we know how many men will fail at that stage your biggest number one problem is percentages and how much you are on the wrong side of it ...

ps that all seems anti men but thats one thing im not i only use fab for guys the amount of men dont bother me as its so easy to navigate and i will only meet those im 100% sexually attracted too

By *allipygousMan 2 weeks ago

Leicester

[Removed by poster at 26/04/24 13:58:08]

By *issmorganWoman 2 weeks ago

Calderdale innit

Don't swap any pics except face pics op, I don't. That'll cut out the ones only after wank fodder.

It's hard for everyone to meet those they'd be interested in, yeah most women could meet everyday if they weren't choosy about who they met.

The most successful men on here have made an effort with their profiles ie some good pics and a decent write up about what they look for and offer others.

They join in on the forum and attend clubs or socials, where people go to meet others.

If you were here before and successful, what has changed or what are you doing differently?.

Leicester

So for every woman's successful meet, there is a guy getting his end away too?? "

If you have tits, a pussy and a pulse you'll have no problem whatsoever getting a meet on this site. Yes, the higher your standards the more difficult it may become but let's not pretend a woman in general has issues getting a meet.

Manchester (she/her)

If you have tits, a pussy and a pulse you'll have no problem whatsoever getting a meet on this site. Yes, the higher your standards the more difficult it may become but let's not pretend a woman in general has issues getting a meet."

You're correct in that it's easy to get a meet if you have incredibly low standards.

If all you're looking for is a penis and a pulse, you could be fucking all day. If you want things like regular bathing, treats you like a person... bit harder.

By *oxy jWoman 2 weeks ago

somerset

If you have tits, a pussy and a pulse you'll have no problem whatsoever getting a meet on this site. Yes, the higher your standards the more difficult it may become but let's not pretend a woman in general has issues getting a meet."

easy if we would fuck anything but most women dont hence finding a match or two is gard than you think after all with so much shit to dig thru i could get 1000s messages and everyone leave me stone cold so we are more than tits n pussy ... and men wonder why they have it hard

Leicester

I'd like to reiterate this part of my post "Yes, the higher your standards the more difficult it may become but let's not pretend a woman in general has issues getting a meet." to both of you but thanks for acknowledging I'm correct and thanks for the block foxy

By *mily36CWoman 2 weeks ago

Bedford... (or anywhere beginning with B..!?)

"I personally think it’s easier for ladies and couples but for the single and straight guys it’s a trek

There's just as many timewasters on either side of the fence, it effects us girlies too

By *bi HaiveMan 2 weeks ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

There's only really two things that make it hard for me to meet.

Free time and the fact that some of the lovely folks on Fab insist on living so bloody far away from me.

Outrageous behaviour.

Manchester (she/her)

"I'd like to reiterate this part of my post "Yes, the higher your standards the more difficult it may become but let's not pretend a woman in general has issues getting a meet." to both of you but thanks for acknowledging I'm correct and thanks for the block foxy "

Are you saying that it's a good thing that it's easy to get a meet with people who don't bathe or treat you like a human being?

It's a bit like saying that you have lots of options of things to eat. Horse manure, cow droppings, dog shit, and once in a blue moon an apple comes along. Stop your bitching, get eating!

By *rozac_fairyCouple 2 weeks ago

Tamworth

Damn I wish it was easier!

By *iscean_dreamMan 2 weeks ago

Port talbot

I've developed a ticket system for my meets

By *rRogersTelfordMan 2 weeks ago

Telford

I’ll be honest, it’s been a while since I’ve had a meet off here. I’ve had off site meets, club meets etc. But a few months ago my wife decided to take a bit of a break for a while due to something that made her lose faith with meeting, which is absolutely fine and if I went into it understandable. But she wanted me to keep going as it was still a turn on for her. Since then, on HERE, it’s been really had to get any interest as a single guy. I get messages from men all the time which isn’t what I’m looking for, but single women…? Nope. A few send a message then of course go UNLOS.

Of course it doesn’t help the local area isn’t full of people, it never has been. That may be why I have more luck in clubs and things. Which is a shame as I can’t get the variations for those haha.

I tend to use it more to chat with my long term friends and things and not take it personally that no actual females/couples message. It’s just a numbers game, and the numbers have changed!

By *lubchuckerMan 2 weeks ago

Oxfordshire

Women and couples are just more likely to get responses to their messages.

Exactly

Leicester

"I'd like to reiterate this part of my post "Yes, the higher your standards the more difficult it may become but let's not pretend a woman in general has issues getting a meet." to both of you but thanks for acknowledging I'm correct and thanks for the block foxy

Are you saying that it's a good thing that it's easy to get a meet with people who don't bathe or treat you like a human being?

It's a bit like saying that you have lots of options of things to eat. Horse manure, cow droppings, dog shit, and once in a blue moon an apple comes along. Stop your bitching, get eating!"

You have totally missed my point and making so much more of this than is necessary.

All I'm saying is it is easy for women to get a meet on here. That's it.

Yes, you have standards, yes having those standards can make it more difficult, no you don't have to fuck anyone that approaches you. I acknowledge all these things. Can you in turn just admit it's easy for women to get meets without all this extra?

Manchester (she/her)

"I'd like to reiterate this part of my post "Yes, the higher your standards the more difficult it may become but let's not pretend a woman in general has issues getting a meet." to both of you but thanks for acknowledging I'm correct and thanks for the block foxy

It's a bit like saying that you have lots of options of things to eat. Horse manure, cow droppings, dog shit, and once in a blue moon an apple comes along. Stop your bitching, get eating!

You have totally missed my point and making so much more of this than is necessary.

Yes, you have standards, yes having those standards can make it more difficult, no you don't have to fuck anyone that approaches you. I acknowledge all these things. Can you in turn just admit it's easy for women to get meets without all this extra?"

Yes, it's easy for women to get meets if they have no self respect or regard for their own safety.

Damn women, wanting to get laid without finding skid marks on their sheets, having to air their house from all the BO, without the risk of being found dismembered the following day. So fucking uppity

By *inlingerie1Woman 2 weeks ago

N.Yorkshire

If women had the same standards as some men, it's easy for those women to get meets compared to those men with that standard.

Id suggest for most women & men it's just as hard to get meets but for different reasons.

Leicester

Yes, you have standards, yes having those standards can make it more difficult, no you don't have to fuck anyone that approaches you. I acknowledge all these things. Can you in turn just admit it's easy for women to get meets without all this extra?

Yes, it's easy for women to get meets if they have no self respect or regard for their own safety.

Damn women, wanting to get laid without finding skid marks on their sheets, having to air their house from all the BO, without the risk of being found dismembered the following day. So fucking uppity "

I'm just reading your acknowledgement of "Yes, it's easy for women to get meets..." and ignoring all the unnecessary extra

By *bi HaiveMan 2 weeks ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

Damn I wish it was easier!

"

Have you tried clubs.......

Manchester (she/her)

Damn women, wanting to get laid without finding skid marks on their sheets, having to air their house from all the BO, without the risk of being found dismembered the following day. So fucking uppity

I'm just reading your acknowledgement of "Yes, it's easy for women to get meets..." and ignoring all the unnecessary extra "

Ah, the "I'm putting my fingers in my ears and not listening to you" approach.

That will work well for you. As it works for all the other men who insist on telling women about their experience on Fab.

By *ellhungvweMan 2 weeks ago

Cheltenham

"Can't say I have a problem."

What she says

Fab works fine for me.

I'm just reading your acknowledgement of "Yes, it's easy for women to get meets..." and ignoring all the unnecessary extra "

I'm beginning to see why you can't get a meet

Leicester

I'm just reading your acknowledgement of "Yes, it's easy for women to get meets..." and ignoring all the unnecessary extra

I'm beginning to see why you can't get a meet "

Can you please point out where I said I was having difficulties?

By *r John WickMan 2 weeks ago

The Continental

Fab’s a piece of piss. Dunno what all the fuss is about.

My opinion or how I see it is . Something that’s face to face. A social, a hook up. so all meets are genuine? "

…. I guess yea…. And professional.

Carlisle usually

"I'd like to reiterate this part of my post "Yes, the higher your standards the more difficult it may become but let's not pretend a woman in general has issues getting a meet." to both of you but thanks for acknowledging I'm correct and thanks for the block foxy "

Anyone who's willing to accept a penis that doesn't interest or excite them can have all the meets they can fit into the day.

Male or female.

By *uckurcumMan 2 weeks ago

County Durham .Bishop Auckland

It's just the nature of the beast that is any online platform.... People can live out their scenarios without commitment to an actual meet ...

By *he turned me GreyCouple 2 weeks ago

Warwick and Coventry

[Removed by poster at 27/04/24 15:01:29]

Leicester

Anyone who's willing to accept a penis that doesn't interest or excite them can have all the meets they can fit into the day.

Male or female."

Agreed, but not if the male is genuinely straight. I just don't see why it can't be acknowledged that it is easier for a woman to get meets on fab.

By *rgasmatron1970Man 2 weeks ago

Bromley

Off to a regular social today.

Carlisle usually

Male or female.

Agreed, but not if the male is genuinely straight. I just don't see why it can't be acknowledged that it is easier for a woman to get meets on fab."

A straight male is just as uninterested in a random penis as most straight women are.

By *utstandingMan 2 weeks ago

HX

Only socially awkward idiots fail to "meet".

xx

From the zero verifications guy.

By *adawacoMan 2 weeks ago

Shields

Genuineness kind of flies out the window when people just want to dip their wick.

The comments I've seen in these forums proves that, with the decade old pictures and lying about age etc just to dodge filters.. it's absolutely ridiculous.

By *herry delightWoman 2 weeks ago

Ilfracombe

This week I had two meetings planned, one did have the decency to message to say he couldn't make it, the other after confirming he was still up for meeting never turned up or message to say why.

You wonder why you both sometimes.

Manchester (she/her)

Male or female.

Agreed, but not if the male is genuinely straight. I just don't see why it can't be acknowledged that it is easier for a woman to get meets on fab."

If "easy to meet on Fab" involves not knowing if the person has ever wiped their arse or might want to dismember me, then what's this about having the correct genitalia?

What? You get to have standards? Gosh. Almost as if any meet is ok doesn't actually work

If I have to concede that it's easy to meet if I don't regard my safety or the other person's hygiene at all, then surely you have to concede genitalia. Come on, genitals are usually far more attractive than skid marks and dismemberment.

By *he turned me GreyCouple 2 weeks ago

Warwick and Coventry

I was only intrested in meeting people who don't like meeting people....

Mr

By *otswoldCurvesWoman 2 weeks ago

Cotswolds

"If women had the same standards as some men, it's easy for those women to get meets compared to those men with that standard.

Id suggest for most women & men it's just as hard to get meets but for different reasons. "

Exactly this.

It might seem like the maths is in my favour but reality is .... once I apply my own criteria of what I am looking for .... its actually quite difficult to find the right person to meet ...

By *sleWightCoupleCouple 2 weeks ago

Ryde

As a couple, we have difficulty in getting meets, but this is a combination of location and making the time. We live on an island where every man and his dog knows your business, so people on the island are reluctant to meet for fear of it being someone they know!

Obviously a common factor is that there are always going to be those just having a "handy-shandy" over the correspondence, which narrows the field. We aren't trying to find that elusive "unicorn", as we welcome anybody who is polite, honest and willing to make the trip.

It's because of living on an island that we have to have talent imported from the mainland, which involves crossing the most expensive stretch of water (per mile) in the world, and that tends to put people off. When you also factor in that schedules have to align, it makes things difficult, even though we can accommodate. And Kaz is VERY accommodating.

We'd say that it's easier for women to get dates, as the whole dating scene is a buyers market.

By *hil most chillMan 2 weeks ago

Ask

You can literally go back 10 years on the forum and find this exact same thread being made back then. Really, look at the archives. This isn't something that's getting worse, it's just people's perception of it when they hut a dry patch.

By *utstandingMan 2 weeks ago

HX

I don't get how anyone would accept wiping over washing. If there ain't skidmarks then it sure as hell would be pungent.

By *rsMistyPeaksWoman 2 weeks ago

Essex

Well

I’m not a lady…. But I don’t have a huge struggle.

I also don’t have a shadow as a profile and nothing but genitalia as my gallery.

It’s a mystery for sure.

By *ee69Man 2 weeks ago

glasgow

Different circumstances and folk. A guess , everyone got different experiences on here , try your best and see what happens lol

By *eisty kittenWoman 2 weeks ago

Narberth

If you keep your photos and this part of your life private, we also keep our pussy private.

In here, you receive as much as you give.

If you want genuine, you need to show that you have nothing to hide, be genuine too.

By *ynecplCouple 2 weeks ago

London (till 19th May)

Think it depends on the person or persons. We are finding it harder to get meets these days but we understand that this is down to a number of factors such as our ages, the fact that we only meet couples, that we don't want instant shag meets, plus being a bit more discerning in our potential play partners these days than we were in the early years of being on Fab.

One thing that has not changed is the fact that it takes time and effort to get meets regardless.

By *atnip make me purrWoman 2 weeks ago

Reading

I really don't have a problem. I am getting better at ing out the time wasters i think.

By *toC Thats MeWoman 2 weeks ago

Sheffield

It’s certainly not easier. Like trying to find a needle in a haystack at times. I don’t use fab for meeting though, I just stick to clubs.

By *elboy1978Man 2 weeks ago

Jarrow

It would be nice to have a meet

By *exbecs12Woman 2 weeks ago

Land of roman gods

Get messaging

Keep it respectful.

Keep an interest going.

Be honest

By *hat.coupleCouple 2 weeks ago

Dartford

Everyone struggles to find meets on here except for single ladies, bbcs and full swap couples.

By *sleWightCoupleCouple 2 weeks ago

Ryde

"Everyone struggles to find meets on here except for single ladies, bbcs and full swap couples. "

From one (formerly) Kent couple to another: well said.

Leicester

Male or female.

Agreed, but not if the male is genuinely straight. I just don't see why it can't be acknowledged that it is easier for a woman to get meets on fab.

If "easy to meet on Fab" involves not knowing if the person has ever wiped their arse or might want to dismember me, then what's this about having the correct genitalia?

What? You get to have standards? Gosh. Almost as if any meet is ok doesn't actually work

If I have to concede that it's easy to meet if I don't regard my safety or the other person's hygiene at all, then surely you have to concede genitalia. Come on, genitals are usually far more attractive than skid marks and dismemberment. "

Who hurt you?

Leicester

Male or female.

A straight male is just as uninterested in a random penis as most straight women are."

Can a woman get a meet easier than a man? Yes or no?

The answer is yes in case you're struggling to answer a simple question.

Manchester (she/her)

Male or female.

If I have to concede that it's easy to meet if I don't regard my safety or the other person's hygiene at all, then surely you have to concede genitalia. Come on, genitals are usually far more attractive than skid marks and dismemberment.

Who hurt you?"

No one. You're very amusing in your attempt to prove you're hard done by

By *ee EllCouple 2 weeks ago

Carmarthenshire

Male or female.

A straight male is just as uninterested in a random penis as most straight women are.

The answer is yes in case you're struggling to answer a simple question."

No, they can't. And your inane repetition of a pointless point doesn't change that fact. Your perspective is your own, and not one that is actually representative of reality.

Leicester

Male or female.

The answer is yes in case you're struggling to answer a simple question.

No, they can't. And your inane repetition of a pointless point doesn't change that fact. Your perspective is your own, and not one that is actually representative of reality."

Why would your perspective of reality have more credence than mine?

Leicester

Male or female.

Who hurt you?

No one. You're very amusing in your attempt to prove you're hard done by "

Can you point out to me where I said I was "hard done by"?

By *oiluvfunMan 1 week ago

Penrith

I find they’re like buses; nothing for ages, then 3 at once……

Keep the faith mate, and remember Fab is an extra to Life, so don’t take it too seriously

By *oiluvfunMan 1 week ago

Penrith

"Everyone struggles to find meets on here except for single ladies, bbcs and full swap couples. "

And bi guys. They must be having a ball in Fab

By *oxy jWoman 1 week ago

somerset

the block button is there for a reason i used it because i had a reason ...

By *red333Man 1 week ago

Dorchester

My opinion or how I see it is . Something that’s face to face. A social, a hook up. so all meets are genuine?

…. I guess yea…. And professional. "

Even better because professionals make the best meets

By *issmorganWoman 1 week ago

Calderdale innit

Just to say, I'm half a couple and finding full straight swap isn't easy at all.

It's hard to get that attraction with 4 people.

By *sian flowerWoman 1 week ago

Yorkshire

[Removed by poster at 01/05/24 14:32:32]

By *sian flowerWoman 1 week ago

Yorkshire

Got fed up of the endless unsolicited friend requests, people seem more interested in perving over pics then meeting. I’ve deleted all my lingerie pics fuck it.

By *ichBrumLadMan 1 week ago

Birmingham

i barely get replies lol

By *naswingdressWoman 1 week ago

Manchester (she/her)

"i barely get replies lol"

You and many or most guys on Fab

By *2000ManMan 1 week ago

Worthing

Not bothered about meets, I like fab as a social club.

By *exxyyDy11Man 1 week ago

North West

Nature of the beast as they say. Men are more numerous on here. So we are all a drop in the ocean. Very competitive. But it is what it is.

By *rbobbMan 1 week ago

Birmingham

I think patients is key. Don't mail the world and his wife in the hope that someone will reply.

I try to connect with people who I genuinely find attractive through their profile text and photos.

It is true that most never reply, but I take that as a no thank you and never take it personally.

By *ansoffateMan 1 week ago

Sagittarius A

Usually because I forget that I haven't responded to someone and then they get pissed off with me.

I'm pretty crap at maintaining contact unless it's regular. Once someone is in that zone with me then I am very attentive.

I'm usually left feeling a mix of a bit of guilt and confusion as they could have messaged or called and chose to wait instead.

It happens with me unfortunately Neurodiversity and all of that, I do try but I need a bit of understanding or adaptation on the other person's part too. My life can get very busy at short-notice and I tend to need people to be able to say oi dickhead give me your attention, at times.

By *allipygousMan 1 week ago

Leicester

"i barely get replies lol

You and many or most guys on Fab"

Whoah! Didn't I practically say the same thing further up and you vehemently disagreed?

By *quirrel!Man 1 week ago

L

A lack of genuine people?

By *he turned me GreyCouple 1 week ago

Warwick and Coventry

Whoah! Didn't I practically say the same thing further up and you vehemently disagreed?"

Least you got a reply, chalk that up as a win

Mr

Leicester

Whoah! Didn't I practically say the same thing further up and you vehemently disagreed?

Mr "

Lol I was referring to what I said in this thread, not private messages

Warwick and Coventry

Mr

Lol I was referring to what I said in this thread, not private messages "

I know exactly what you were referring to.....

Mr

By (user no longer on site) 1 week ago

It is hard, but everyone will get there turn eventually… just be patient and don’t act too eager and you’ll be fine..

By *bxanfCouple 1 week ago

Bilston/Dudley

We have plenty. I guess its where we live maybe.

By *IG OsMan 1 week ago

Stoke-on-Trent

People just aren't genuine anymore

Manchester (she/her)

Whoah! Didn't I practically say the same thing further up and you vehemently disagreed?"

No. You said it was easy for women to get meets.

I might get replies to most of my messages, and I might get messages when I have my filters open, but that doesn't translate to meets. Largely it translates to having to sort through messages.

But then I suppose we get back to the whole "it's easy to have meets if you don't have standards" thing you're so insistent upon. Yes, if I viewed every fantasist, crazy person, abusive message, spam, etc as a potential meet, I'm drowning in meets.

Unfortunately I'm a little bit uppity, and so I do not. I think you'll find most women are uppity like that (by which I mean having some degree of self respect and self preservation)

Manchester (she/her)

"People just aren't genuine anymore"

What does genuine mean?

Leicester

I might get replies to most of my messages, and I might get messages when I have my filters open, but that doesn't translate to meets. Largely it translates to having to sort through messages.

But then I suppose we get back to the whole "it's easy to have meets if you don't have standards" thing you're so insistent upon. Yes, if I viewed every fantasist, crazy person, abusive message, spam, etc as a potential meet, I'm drowning in meets.

Unfortunately I'm a little bit uppity, and so I do not. I think you'll find most women are uppity like that (by which I mean having some degree of self respect and self preservation)"

I'm going to look for a brick wall

Manchester (she/her)

Unfortunately I'm a little bit uppity, and so I do not. I think you'll find most women are uppity like that (by which I mean having some degree of self respect and self preservation)

I'm going to look for a brick wall "

Oh? Do you think a message is a meet? that's adorable

By *cflirtyMan 1 week ago

Hampshire/Surrey

Depends on your outlook....

I love to chat,make friends and see where it goes

By *eroLondonMan 1 week ago

Mayfair

"People just aren't genuine anymore"

Care to elaborate? What does that even mean?

By *elloWoman 1 week ago

alpha centauri

"Do you all agree that it’s becoming a big issue to have a genuine meet on here, so many people are just after you exchanging pictures or is it just me ? "

But the whole site meet up every other Sunday afternoon for a gang-bang-ball. Have you not been getting the invite . Oh no, admin cockup

Warwick and Coventry

Sorry to break it to you, its just you

Mr

By *oulderingBearMan 1 week ago

Falme

I've not read all the replies so please take my comments only within their own context.

This is my second profile on this site, previously I think I got up to about 15 veris from singles and couples and had rather a lot of fun.

Since coming back with the same profile I.e plenty of public pics and some veris the responses and meets are far less frequent.

Have I just gotten older?

Had life changed post-Covid?

Has other previously infantile social medial platforms affected how we all communicate and react?

But IMOHO yes there has been some shift but I cannot specify what it particularly is or the reason.

Leicester

Oh? Do you think a message is a meet? that's adorable"

Lol what are you going on about? Where have I said a message equates to a meet?

I'm going to make my statement again and you can then make up some imaginary meaning:

It . . is . . fundamentally . . easier . . for . . a . . female . . to . . get . . a . . meet . . on . . Fab . . than . . it . . is . . for . . a . . male.

That's it. I'll look forward to reading you disputing this simple fact but I eventually give up trying to play chess with pigeons or explaining to flat earthers why they are wrong cos this is how this conversation is feeling.

Enjoy you evening

Manchester (she/her)

I'm going to make my statement again and you can then make up some imaginary meaning:

It . . is . . fundamentally . . easier . . for . . a . . female . . to . . get . . a . . meet . . on . . Fab . . than . . it . . is . . for . . a . . male.

That's it. I'll look forward to reading you disputing this simple fact but I eventually give up trying to play chess with pigeons or explaining to flat earthers why they are wrong cos this is how this conversation is feeling.

Enjoy you evening "

Don't worry. I quite enjoy playing chess with pigeons. Particularly pigeons who appear to be arrogant for some unknown reason.

Women get more messages than men on Fab. Women are more likely to get replies. That much we agree on.

Then things go sideways.

You may well imagine that a woman's inbox is filled with polite invitations from suitable gentlemen who know how to construct a sentence, use the word please, indicate they were not raised in the forest or that they attended any schooling. You would be mistaken.

You may also labour under the assumption that at least some women operate with similarly low standards to some men. While I am sure some women like this exist, for whom any hole (or appendage) is a goal, many women have been socialised from an early age to be a little bit more wary of interpersonal contact, and a little more reticent to be open sexually. Perhaps it's outdated. Perhaps it's sexist. Maybe, but it's reality.

Unfortunately, going through the inbox is often not a wonderous joyous experience of potential, it's a series of grunts, medical grade close ups (some might want to go to their doctor), and comments which indicate some level of antisocial behaviour. Occasionally there is something else.

You may enjoy such an experience. I have no idea. But I do not, and many women on here also do not enjoy this experience. It makes opening the inbox a bit depressing, at times. It's one reason why mine is so tightly locked down.

If you believe that that makes for an easier meeting experience, then by all means. Just don't shit on the queen on the way out, it took ages to clean last time.

By *ore_Please81Woman 1 week ago

Edinburgh

Enjoy you evening

Don't worry. I quite enjoy playing chess with pigeons. Particularly pigeons who appear to be arrogant for some unknown reason.

Women get more messages than men on Fab. Women are more likely to get replies. That much we agree on.

Then things go sideways.

You may well imagine that a woman's inbox is filled with polite invitations from suitable gentlemen who know how to construct a sentence, use the word please, indicate they were not raised in the forest or that they attended any schooling. You would be mistaken.

You may also labour under the assumption that at least some women operate with similarly low standards to some men. While I am sure some women like this exist, for whom any hole (or appendage) is a goal, many women have been socialised from an early age to be a little bit more wary of interpersonal contact, and a little more reticent to be open sexually. Perhaps it's outdated. Perhaps it's sexist. Maybe, but it's reality.

Unfortunately, going through the inbox is often not a wonderous joyous experience of potential, it's a series of grunts, medical grade close ups (some might want to go to their doctor), and comments which indicate some level of antisocial behaviour. Occasionally there is something else.

You may enjoy such an experience. I have no idea. But I do not, and many women on here also do not enjoy this experience. It makes opening the inbox a bit depressing, at times. It's one reason why mine is so tightly locked down.

If you believe that that makes for an easier meeting experience, then by all means. Just don't shit on the queen on the way out, it took ages to clean last time."

All of what swingdress eloquently said but to add that for women like me who have very specific needs and wants it narrows the puddle of suitable suitors even further.

A lot of my inbox is filled with men who would like to have sex with me to experience what I can offer totally forgetting that I am not a conquest. That I’m a person who is more than just sex and I am on here to find someone who can match and challenge me.

By *carlet SeductionWoman 1 week ago

Maidstone

Op. I refer you to the thread with all those that don't want sex. I'm guessing this

By *IG OsMan 1 week ago

Stoke-on-Trent

"

Enjoy you evening "

If you're playing chess with pigeons and expect them to play like civilised intellectuals, you're going to be disappointed and trying to tell anyone why they are wrong in their beliefs isn't going to bring you much luck either. There are millions of women out there, the odds are forever in YOUR favour. Even if you wrote a perfect message, with the right tone, present yourself right and all the rest of the seemingly endless hoops you have to jump through, even after all that, you might not even be her type, if not, move on. She already made her mind up, trying harder only proves to her she did the right thing in not replying.

Know your worth, don't drop your standards for a verification and don't settle for anything less than right for you.

By *ueerKinkyCoupleCouple 1 week ago

Cambridge (She/They And They/Them)

Well said _naswingdress.

By *semeforfunMan 1 week ago

Bourne lincs

Because the site is full of people looking at ur pics or talk about it. And have no intention of meeting. In a way it's free porn.bet the sale of porn mags is down

By *ot to giggleWoman 1 week ago

Coventry

well i think that boat is definitely burnt!

By *red333Man 1 week ago

Dorchester

Its just the numbers less and less women more and more men, just can't write a decent message

By *hil most chillMan 7 days ago

Ask

I don't agree. It's not harder than it used to be. Guys have been saying this same shit for years

By *tsJustKateWoman 6 days ago

London

It's just you

By *iamondsmiles.Woman 6 days ago

little house on the praire

I don't think it's hard. If you involve yourself fully in the scene and just use this site as a tool you should do well

By *in89Man 6 days ago

Bristol

"I don't think it's hard. If you involve yourself fully in the scene and just use this site as a tool you should do well"

One thing I would say is breaking into the scene as a single male is pretty tricky. It's obviously over subscribed and it's to protect the other users.

It took me a while to wrap my head around it to begin with then this idiot closed here and moved cities so is starting again haha.

Everyone repeat after me... .MORON

By *ex HolesMan 6 days ago

Up North

Most just walk the walk

By *red333Man 6 days ago

Dorchester

It's just you"

and him

» Add a new message to this topic