FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Trans-women and transvestites. Why do ‘heterosexual’ men like sex with us?

Trans-women and transvestites. Why do ‘heterosexual’ men like sex with us?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ucy Anne OP   TV/TS 3 weeks ago

Woodstock

There is a difference between trans-women and transvestites of course but I always wonder why so many ‘straight’ men who describe themselves as entirely heterosexual, and are often married, and are able to have sex with women seem to want to have sex with us.

I am unfortunately still a ‘pre-op’ trans-woman but I don’t have any male sexual urges and never have sex ‘as a man’.

Some men say that we are better at oral sex than women but from my experience in the distant past I don’t think that is necessarily true!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Woodstock

I don’t mind people replying privately but it would be better to reply on here!

By *rill PhilMan 3 weeks ago

Crediton

Maybe for some it's simply the novelty?

Woodstock

"Maybe for some it's simply the novelty?

"

Yes, for some doubtless just experimentation (or to be frank desperation as they can’t find a woman to suck their cock or who wants to be fucked - I have no illusions!) , but others want to go on doing it when that certainly isn’t the case, which must imply repressed bisexuality or even sometimes repressed homosexuality?

By *atureGuy62Man 3 weeks ago

DE7

"There is a difference between trans-women and transvestites of course but I always wonder why so many ‘straight’ men who describe themselves as entirely heterosexual, and are often married, and are able to have sex with women seem to want to have sex with us.

I am unfortunately still a ‘pre-op’ trans-woman but I don’t have any male sexual urges and never have sex ‘as a man’.

Some men say that we are better at oral sex than women but from my experience in the distant past I don’t think that is necessarily true!"

Men are attracted to feminity that's it

Woodstock

"There is a difference between trans-women and transvestites of course but I always wonder why so many ‘straight’ men who describe themselves as entirely heterosexual, and are often married, and are able to have sex with women seem to want to have sex with us.

Some men say that we are better at oral sex than women but from my experience in the distant past I don’t think that is necessarily true!

Men are attracted to feminity that's it "

Yes, that makes sense too.

By *lowupdollTV/TS 3 weeks ago

S. Herts

I’ll sit here and wait for the ‘they’re all gay’ brigade to spot this thread. Can’t be long…

By *oanne ETV/TS 3 weeks ago

Near Warrington

I think some men who have sex with trans/CDs etc. don't want to think they are having sex with a man, it eases their conscience xx. Also others just simply love sex with women, can't get it so we are the next best thing. Personally I love sex with both men and girls, but then I am a filthy bitch xxx

By *ntraditional_GentMan 3 weeks ago

Loughborough

It’s likely they’re Gynesexual. Essentially attracted to femininity rather than an assigned gender. All sexuality is a spectrum, ultimately.

By *harming-2Man 3 weeks ago

Solihull

Call me gynesexual the lol

By *ts the taking part thatMan 3 weeks ago

southampton

Is a married man who regards himself as straight not the desire for someone Trans, I guess a confirmation that they are close to being perceived as a woman?

By *reyToTheFairiesWoman 3 weeks ago

Carlisle usually

Fuck only knows.

I'd like to know why the chasers assume I have a 'girlcock' to suck, personally

By *askia_CDTV/TS 3 weeks ago

Huddersfield

It does not bother me at all.....if it is not clear from their message then I just check that they realise that I am a crossdresser, once they confirm then happy days....I'm not bothered how guys describe their sexuality on here.

By *iltsTSgirlTV/TS 3 weeks ago

Chichester

"Fuck only knows.

I'd like to know why the chasers assume I have a 'girlcock' to suck, personally "

girlcock is life ... this is why

By *AFKA HovisMan 3 weeks ago

Sindon Swingdon Swindon

I think some like femininity more than females.

For others, it's a way of tricking themselves they aren't attracted to penis.

For others, it's because hetro is the closest label that feels right, rather than is right. Say, if bi had presented as "equally fancying men and women".

And others will just be using a label in public they don't like, but lack confidence to say anything else. Bi men are very hidden from public.

By *agpuss_1Man 3 weeks ago

traveling

For me a TS / TV needs to look feminine. Having a princess wand doesn’t bother me I’ll play with it if you’re happy. The biggest thing that I don’t like is those that put very little effort in to looking feminine.

S. Herts

"For me a TS / TV needs to look feminine. Having a princess wand doesn’t bother me I’ll play with it if you’re happy. The biggest thing that I don’t like is those that put very little effort in to looking feminine.

"

That’s quite subjective though right?

By *agpuss_1Man 3 weeks ago

traveling

"For me a TS / TV needs to look feminine. Having a princess wand doesn’t bother me I’ll play with it if you’re happy. The biggest thing that I don’t like is those that put very little effort in to looking feminine.

That’s quite subjective though right? "

I suppose so yes. That’s my personal preference. Other are all different. I don’t care if you identify as helicopter. If your good looking and I find it attractive I’ll chat etc. each to their own

S. Herts

That’s quite subjective though right?

I suppose so yes. That’s my personal preference. Other are all different. I don’t care if you identify as helicopter. If your good looking and I find it attractive I’ll chat etc. each to their own

"

Want a criticism more the interesting point that these things are very subjective.

By *S chanel demarTV/TS 3 weeks ago

peterborough

"

Exactly this, a straight man likes his girl to look feminine. Facial surgery and hormones hepls offcourse, but some won't like that comment.......

By *S chanel demarTV/TS 3 weeks ago

peterborough

"Fuck only knows.

I'd like to know why the chasers assume I have a 'girlcock' to suck, personally

girlcock is life ... this is why "

I agree, a little like a dog isn't just for shitmas, right?

By *ools and the brainCouple 3 weeks ago

couple, us we him her.

My personal opinion is that guy's in their heads don't count it as cheating they can get their rock's off and still believe it's ok .

It's a similar mentality to meeting a swinger or prost itute,it's not an affair it's just sex .

I also think guy's assue that a Trans is going to be easier to get into bed.

I am just assuming here based on our experience with guy's and the logic some use to justify shagging someone else.

Ultimately I think it's simple.

Any holes a goal add the perceived taboo nature and they are gagging for it.

Mr

P.s

Fancy a shag

By *usie pTV/TS 3 weeks ago

taunton

The male cock brain takes over and they can't resist.

Woodstock

"My personal opinion is that guy's in their heads don't count it as cheating they can get their rock's off and still believe it's ok .

It's a similar mentality to meeting a swinger or prost itute,it's not an affair it's just sex .

I also think guy's assue that a Trans is going to be easier to get into bed.

I am just assuming here based on our experience with guy's and the logic some use to justify shagging someone else.

Ultimately I think it's simple.

Any holes a goal add the perceived taboo nature and they are gagging for it.

Mr

P.s

Fancy a shag "

Your profile is hidden so I have no way of deciding whether I “Fancy a shag” or not!??????????

By *ouble gerraldMan 3 weeks ago

hull

I've played with toys for years,sticking something up my bum and having a wank was always great fun, girlfriends have used their fingers and even bought a strap on to be used, I wanted to try the real thing as a penis is softer so I found someone to recieve with, as I was doing that I thought I may as well try sucking one as well. Turns out I enjoy doing both, BUT I still consider myself straight because the terminology hetro, gay, bi to me means relationships, I don't find men attractive but I can see when a man is attractive, I could never walk down the street holding hands or sit having a kiss or a cuddle with a guy or share a bed like I do women, I love women and am completely attracted to women. I just like to play with a dick sometimes too so a trans woman that looks feminine im fine sleeping with.

By *tephTV67TV/TS 3 weeks ago

Cheshire

There are ‘admirers’ they are on here to meet someone who looks like a girl and still has a penis. They’re top of my list especially if they have a decent profile with verifications. Also in bed or during the act they care about your pleasure as much as their own.

A straight guy whose profile has no mention of wanting to meet a Tgirl is more likely messaging because they’re not getting any interest on here. A pretty guy whose looks and dresses feminine will probably do and at least he gets a blow job.

However there’s plenty who also just fancy experimenting as well. So it’s up to the Tgirls on here if they’ll meet straight guys as there’s plenty out there.

By *laire4490TV/TS 2 weeks ago

northallerton

Should not over think this.As a TV I just enjoy having my panties taken down and a TV or admirer sucking and wanking me off.But I am just a slut.

By *uzie69xTV/TS 2 weeks ago

Maidstone

"

Haha Princess Wand... I'll use that... "Clitty-Pole" just seems so last year now...

I always say to guys (after we've shagged)...

If I show you the Female England Football/Rugby Team line-up and you can easily pick the girls you'd shag, then look at the Male Football/Rugby line up, and nothing stirs, then you're more straight than gay.

» Add a new message to this topic