FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Adult toy box

Adult toy box

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *hort Stop 1969 OP   Woman 3 weeks ago

Somewhere in East Lothian

So, the other day, I ended up clearing out the toy box. Well its actually the bottom drawer of bedside cabinet.

Some stuff in there I'd forgotten about so much so with battery acid damage and they're now gone to dildo heaven.

But I've also been reacquainted with the womaniser - OMG! How the feck did I forget how powerful and quickly that got me off! Its now my no. 1 fave toy and my 2nd fave is the satisfyer pro and 3rd favourites are my glass G spot dildo and my lush 2 for secret thrills.

Ladies and gents, what are your fave toys and why?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iss DevilWoman 3 weeks ago

Bedford

Deffo the Satysfier, particularly Pingu as it looks so cute yet powerful!

By *herry delightWoman 3 weeks ago

Ilfracombe

1) Men

Pros very versatile, Cons unreliable and constantly need replacing.

2) Anal hook

Pros intense orgasm, Cons operator malfunction (men not knowing what to do).

3) Mains Wand

Pros OMG and you don't need anyone else, Cons mains powered.

Bedford

But also my spikey gloves- they are a fantastic ice breaker, talking point and great relaxation tool. Not meant to draw blood or to be used for spanking though.

By *elloWoman 3 weeks ago

alpha centauri

"So, the other day, I ended up clearing out the toy box. Well its actually the bottom drawer of bedside cabinet.

Some stuff in there I'd forgotten about so much so with battery acid damage and they're now gone to dildo heaven.

But I've also been reacquainted with the womaniser - OMG! How the feck did I forget how powerful and quickly that got me off! Its now my no. 1 fave toy and my 2nd fave is the satisfyer pro and 3rd favourites are my glass G spot dildo and my lush 2 for secret thrills.

"

I tried 2 womanisers newer one and an older style after a recommendation from a friend and didn't enjoy it, I love the we-vibe melt, I wore the first one out and just replaced it last week.

What do people do with their old toys? I've got toys that aren't broken but although popular products didn't do much for me, do these adult toy sites recycle old used products?

By *reyToTheFairiesWoman 3 weeks ago

Carlisle usually

My little Dutch tentacles and alien inspired Weaver dildo at the moment

By *emorefridaCouple 3 weeks ago

La la land

"So, the other day, I ended up clearing out the toy box. Well its actually the bottom drawer of bedside cabinet.

I tried 2 womanisers newer one and an older style after a recommendation from a friend and didn't enjoy it, I love the we-vibe melt, I wore the first one out and just replaced it last week.

What do people do with their old toys? I've got toys that aren't broken but although popular products didn't do much for me, do these adult toy sites recycle old used products? "

Think Lovehoney recycles them, sure I've read it on here before

By *Four_uCouple 3 weeks ago

from the land of milk & honey

"My little Dutch tentacles and alien inspired Weaver dildo at the moment "

We likes tentacles

By *ormalfornorfolkMan 3 weeks ago

Norwich

Some good ideas for birthday presents here…!

"But also my spikey gloves- they are a fantastic ice breaker, talking point and great relaxation tool. Not meant to draw blood or to be used for spanking though. "

I've heard about those gloves - may I ask what you do with them?

Bedford

"But also my spikey gloves- they are a fantastic ice breaker, talking point and great relaxation tool. Not meant to draw blood or to be used for spanking though.

I've heard about those gloves - may I ask what you do with them? "

I can tell you how they work for me- my partner normally uses them in a club to relax me and get me in the mood. He starts with my back, stroking gently, and runs them all over my body. There are some places where the gloves work as a relaxation tool, and some where they work to make me horny and even give me orgasm sometimes - and those are not the usual erogenous zones.

The gloves also help us both make new friends - people at least come and say to us how scary the gloves look lol. He is much better at using them as has had much more practice than I have (he is too ticklish for the gloves to work on him).

Those gloves are not meant to be used for spanking, or to draw blood- they look sharp but aren't that sharp.

By *partharmonyCouple 3 weeks ago

Ruislip

What do people do with their old toys? I've got toys that aren't broken but although popular products didn't do much for me, do these adult toy sites recycle old used products? "

Take them to a charity shop.

" I can tell you how they work for me- my partner normally uses them in a club to relax me and get me in the mood. He starts with my back, stroking gently, and runs them all over my body. There are some places where the gloves work as a relaxation tool, and some where they work to make me horny and even give me orgasm sometimes - and those are not the usual erogenous zones.

The gloves also help us both make new friends - people at least come and say to us how scary the gloves look lol. He is much better at using them as has had much more practice than I have (he is too ticklish for the gloves to work on him).

Those gloves are not meant to be used for spanking, or to draw blood- they look sharp but aren't that sharp. "

TFS

By *orny PTMan 3 weeks ago

Peterborough

"But also my spikey gloves- they are a fantastic ice breaker, talking point and great relaxation tool. Not meant to draw blood or to be used for spanking though.

I've heard about those gloves - may I ask what you do with them? "

Allow me to explain. as Miss Devil's other half and fully qualified glove-love prescriber.

The gloves are not to inflict pain nor blood. They work on a different level.

It's a bit like using long finger nails over your partner's skin, in a "honey, can you just...?" sort of seductress sroking sort of way

Typically responses are:

Far too ticklish to be enjoyable. Think feather torture

Seriously relaxing. Think stroking pet's back or belly (an hour long session is really great for pampering)

Random spasms from your particular erogenous zones.

Basically they have curvy bear claws on the tips and stubby spikes on the finger bed, squeezed gently around the earlobes, nipples and the skin between the fingers and toes.

Head massages go down well with most blokes, even the bald ones as their scalps never get combed.

Rolling fingers very slowly, like a bank cashier counting banknotes.

Drawing two fingers down the spine area to the pelvis and drawing towards the love handles works well.

Foot play is very marmite. Some people just can't handle the tickles, others love it.

Using the longer spikes, with upturned fingers on the soles or back really gets the nerve endings working over time, when drawing circles on the skin.

When I wear them I feel just like Jim Carey in The Mask....showtime! Yes, they are a game changer and I had 3 new victims, I mean happy smiley people that felt the benefit of them.

Seeing them in person and trying them is the best way.

As for breaking the ice...it's like a walk in the park with a cute little puppy, people do come to me when they are in use.

Great for really shy/neuro-diverse people.

» Add a new message to this topic