FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > How would you take it…

How would you take it…

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *eany10 OP   Man 3 weeks ago

south east

Group of friends playing “never have I ever” and 1 lad says basically that he was fucking a woman a few years ago who calls out her ex’s name twice while he fucked her but carried on fucking her pretending he didn’t hear it (she has since got back with her ex and still remain together to this day) but my question is, would you class that as a compliment or not? Can’t get my head around if it is or not????

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *NewBNWOMan 3 weeks ago

London

I don't get how it's a compliment?

south east

"I don't get how it's a compliment?"

This is what I’m trying to get my head round, he thinks as she was still not over her ex he was doing a good job on her? Or do you look at it as her ex was a better fuck than him and that’s why she screamed he’s name out?

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple 3 weeks ago

Leeds

It's not a compliment when she isn't focused on the person she's having sex with.

Mrs

By *atnip make me purrWoman 3 weeks ago

Reading

It shows where the persons mind is so no not a compliment.

By *mmaleiaWoman 3 weeks ago

East Northamptonshire

She was wishing it was him

By *zeroMan 3 weeks ago

Glasgow

"I don't get how it's a compliment?

This is what I’m trying to get my head round, he thinks as she was still not over her ex he was doing a good job on her? Or do you look at it as her ex was a better fuck than him and that’s why she screamed he’s name out? "

I look at as she was thinking of the times she was with her ex and not focusing on the person she was with at the time

By *r John WickMan 3 weeks ago

The Continental

It’s not a compliment.

But kudos to him for finishing the fuck. May as well have got his rocks off before getting outta there.

By *allguynowMan 3 weeks ago

durham

"Group of friends playing “never have I ever” and 1 lad says basically that he was fucking a woman a few years ago who calls out her ex’s name twice while he fucked her but carried on fucking her pretending he didn’t hear it (she has since got back with her ex and still remain together to this day) but my question is, would you class that as a compliment or not? Can’t get my head around if it is or not???? "

No way on earth is it a compliment. Mind you I would have just carried on with the task and reached a pleasurable conclusion.

south east

Thanks guys it did start a big debate lol but wanted to get other people views on it

south east

Anymore views to this or everyone in agreement that it’s not a compliment?

By *r.Stephen-PickleMan 3 weeks ago

Ends

God forbidddddddddddd.

That’s my answer

By (user no longer on site) 3 weeks ago

Twice? And he carried on?? Damn!

It’s not a compliment.

By (user no longer on site) 3 weeks ago

"God forbidddddddddddd.

That’s my answer "

By *ister_ee_1981Man 3 weeks ago

San Fran Exeter

"She was wishing it was him"

She is not over the ex, and probably sleeping with the ex as well.

Ditch the bitch and movie on, she will never be yours, only your turn...

By *red333Man 3 weeks ago

Dorchester

"Group of friends playing “never have I ever” and 1 lad says basically that he was fucking a woman a few years ago who calls out her ex’s name twice while he fucked her but carried on fucking her pretending he didn’t hear it (she has since got back with her ex and still remain together to this day) but my question is, would you class that as a compliment or not? Can’t get my head around if it is or not???? "
she loved her ex and she fucked the new guy with a passion she only had for her ex

south east

This was 50/50 when it come up in discussion but going by on here it’s 100% not a compliment it seems haha

By *2000ManMan 3 weeks ago

Worthing

He's fucking doubt he gave a stuff about anything at the time.

Till post-nut clarity reared it's head!

south east

If you heard it would you have stopped and said anything to her? Also why would he think it’s a compliment? I can’t get my head around it haha

By *r Black 85Man 3 weeks ago

nottingham

He must have really been desperate to climax if he carried on after those two red flags

By *glyBettyTV/TS 3 weeks ago

About 3 feet away from the fence

Definitely not a compliment.

To be frank I can't get my head around British people playing the American "never would I ever" game.

Is this something else we're just going to copy from them now whilst pretending we haven't? Like trick or treat?

Culture is in the gutter

By * and R cple4Couple 3 weeks ago

swansea

It's definitely not a compliment it's the opposite he was just a stop gap until she could get back with him..

By *oyoteUglyWoman 3 weeks ago

somewhere

She closes her eyes and that penis can be anyone's. She obviously wished it was her ex and that's what made it good for her.

If I was him I'd be keeping it quiet.

By *oody BMan 3 weeks ago

Mcr. - The Gilded Palace of Sin

Do that to a woman, and she’ll kick you out of bed.

A guy has it done to him… and he stayed

If a woman said another persons name to me and there’s a problem. We are not carrying on.

By *unkym34Man 3 weeks ago

London

if I was enjoying myself I’d just get on with it and ignore it

south east

As far as I know they were just fuck buddies but even still I would have stopped and not gone back there surely! I think I would have lost my erection straight away!

south east

Bump

By *red333Man 3 weeks ago

Dorchester

"Group of friends playing “never have I ever” and 1 lad says basically that he was fucking a woman a few years ago who calls out her ex’s name twice while he fucked her but carried on fucking her pretending he didn’t hear it (she has since got back with her ex and still remain together to this day) but my question is, would you class that as a compliment or not? Can’t get my head around if it is or not???? she loved her ex and she fucked the new guy with a passion she only had for her ex "
this hence she said his name twice

» Add a new message to this topic