FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Swimming.

Swimming.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ubzoeParty OP   TV/TS 4 weeks ago

haslemere

Okay here goes. This is a bit odd but I’ll take the plunge. Excuse the pun.

I’ve always had body confidence issues. However, my cd side has helped me feel better. But mainly 1-1. I never learnt to swim when at school and I’ve always wanted to. Does anyone know of a pool in the south east that does 1-1 lessons when it’s private. As it would be a dream to have a dip.

Yup that’s very vanilla but I thought I’d give it a whirl.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *elloWoman 4 weeks ago

alpha centauri

"Okay here goes. This is a bit odd but I’ll take the plunge. Excuse the pun.

I’ve always had body confidence issues. However, my cd side has helped me feel better. But mainly 1-1. I never learnt to swim when at school and I’ve always wanted to. Does anyone know of a pool in the south east that does 1-1 lessons when it’s private. As it would be a dream to have a dip.

Yup that’s very vanilla but I thought I’d give it a whirl. "

Don't know what you have in your area but around me there are several 'Better' leisure centres and they do offer 1-2-1 adult lessons

By *ubzoeParty OP   TV/TS 4 weeks ago

haslemere

"Okay here goes. This is a bit odd but I’ll take the plunge. Excuse the pun.

Yup that’s very vanilla but I thought I’d give it a whirl.

Don't know what you have in your area but around me there are several 'Better' leisure centres and they do offer 1-2-1 adult lessons "

That’s great to know. I’ll throw the net wider as around here there seem to be few. thanks for taking the time to message x

» Add a new message to this topic