FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Opinions on a chat.

Opinions on a chat.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *haiababe OP   Woman 4 weeks ago

North devon

So I've just starting chatting to this guy. I'm honest about what im looking for, and as it's fwb's I say inlike to chat to get to know someone.

So we're chatting and he asks me "whats my favorite thing to Do in bed to please a man"

And for some reason that question doesn't feel right the way its worded. Now incase it didn't come over as intended indid answer

"Well I do like teasing and licking a cock. But my main aim in bed is to not please a man, but to partake in an equally enjoyable experience."

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *r.Stephen-PickleMan 4 weeks ago

Ends

Yes

By *he turned me GreyCouple 4 weeks ago

Warwick and Coventry

In

Mr

By *ristolboy1005Man 4 weeks ago

bristol

Sex is a 2 way thing

By *reyToTheFairiesWoman 4 weeks ago

Carlisle usually

Are we taking bets on the mention of dom or alpha in the profile, if not the username?

By *ealMissShadyWoman 4 weeks ago

St Albans/ Welsh Borders

5 finger knuckle shuffle and a kebab would have been my answer

By *r John WickMan 4 weeks ago

The Continental

"5 finger knuckle shuffle and a kebab would have been my answer "

Ooooft!

I’ll take that action.

By *agnar73Man 4 weeks ago

Glasgow

"So I've just starting chatting to this guy. I'm honest about what im looking for, and as it's fwb's I say inlike to chat to get to know someone.

So we're chatting and he asks me "whats my favorite thing to Do in bed to please a man"

And for some reason that question doesn't feel right the way its worded. Now incase it didn't come over as intended indid answer

"Well I do like teasing and licking a cock. But my main aim in bed is to not please a man, but to partake in an equally enjoyable experience."

"

Well said.

North devon

"So I've just starting chatting to this guy. I'm honest about what im looking for, and as it's fwb's I say inlike to chat to get to know someone.

"

Ok so he did redeem himself in the next message so that was ok, as he talked about liking to please the woman as well.

It was just that sentence brought the old opinion that a woman's job in bed is to please her man to my head

North devon

"Are we taking bets on the mention of dom or alpha in the profile, if not the username?"

Non in username or no preferences listed about what they like to do.

By *agnar73Man 4 weeks ago

Glasgow

"Are we taking bets on the mention of dom or alpha in the profile, if not the username?

Non in username or no preferences listed about what they like to do."

Ask if he takes a finger up the bum.

By *anBerksMan 4 weeks ago

Berkshire

Obviously I haven’t seen the whole conversation and sometimes the written word can be misinterpreted as you can’t hear the tone of voice or see the body language it’s delivered with, but, gotta be honest, it’s possible you’re reading too much into what (on the face of it) seems to me to be an innocent conversation piece.

There’s nothing I can see that suggests that he doesn’t necessarily agree fully with you, but he’s just asking what your skills are .. just as you can ask what his are.

You can still expect equal pleasure while saying what your particular strengths are .. but from the replies so far it seems like I’m the odd one out here!

By *ealMissShadyWoman 4 weeks ago

St Albans/ Welsh Borders

"5 finger knuckle shuffle and a kebab would have been my answer

Ooooft!

I’ll take that action. "

You're easily pleased

By *oneyladyWoman 4 weeks ago

York

"

I would see that question as a red flag. If he is only interested in what you can do to please him. How has he responded to your message?

By *r John WickMan 4 weeks ago

The Continental

"5 finger knuckle shuffle and a kebab would have been my answer

Ooooft!

I’ll take that action.

You're easily pleased "

I could even forego the knuckle shuffle, just hit me with that filthy kebab.

By *ames250122Man 4 weeks ago

Worcester

"

Sounds like you gave them a really good answer OP and steered things back in the right direction on how to chat if you do chat more x

By *DW1983Man 4 weeks ago

Aberdeen, Leeds, Sheffield

It seems like one of those lines that if you read it in a certain light, looks bad but could have been written without any such intent. If you're looking, you can probably find it all over the place and misconstrue innocent meanings. It's very easy to do in online communications, and I think some people do like to overthink or always jump to the worst case scenario.

If he were 'only' interested in how you like to please a man, that's probably veering towards a red flag, fair enough. But I'm not sure what's wrong with asking ot as part of a general conversation, though at the same time it's probably not how I'd have chosen to phrase it.

North devon

"Obviously I haven’t seen the whole conversation and sometimes the written word can be misinterpreted as you can’t hear the tone of voice or see the body language it’s delivered with, but, gotta be honest, it’s possible you’re reading too much into what (on the face of it) seems to me to be an innocent conversation piece.

There’s nothing I can see that suggests that he doesn’t necessarily agree fully with you, but he’s just asking what your skills are .. just as you can ask what his are.

You can still expect equal pleasure while saying what your particular strengths are .. but from the replies so far it seems like I’m the odd one out here!

"

Actually understanding or miss understanding the tone in the written word was the reason why I posted this. And why tried to get my answer to explain that I am interested in the possibility of taking this further but of you just want someone to make you happy why you lie there I'm not the one for you.

He did redeem himself with his next comment about how much he like to see a lady enjoy herself so it does look like it was a written word tone misinterpretation

North devon

"

I would see that question as a red flag. If he is only interested in what you can do to please him. How has he responded to your message?"

He did respond with how much he enjoys making a lady cum so it is a good chance it was just a case of a.sentance losing something when being written over said.

North devon

"It seems like one of those lines that if you read it in a certain light, looks bad but could have been written without any such intent. If you're looking, you can probably find it all over the place and misconstrue innocent meanings. It's very easy to do in online communications, and I think some people do like to overthink or always jump to the worst case scenario.

If he were 'only' interested in how you like to please a man, that's probably veering towards a red flag, fair enough. But I'm not sure what's wrong with asking ot as part of a general conversation, though at the same time it's probably not how I'd have chosen to phrase it."

That was the main reason why I asked. It wasn't what he asked it was how he asked it. And obviously as you cant hear tone on the written word (which is where emjois sometimes help) I wanted to see how other people would take it.

» Add a new message to this topic