FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Fab whimsy

Fab whimsy

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *hMeOhMyOh OP   Couple 3 weeks ago

Gloucestershire

Waking up in the early hours and looking in on the chatrooms to find most of them empty.

Does anyone else picture a Kim Woodburn-type figure mopping and sanitising the empty rooms, collecting up discarded underwear and crumpled tissues, ready for the next day…

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *enriette and SamCouple 3 weeks ago

The Magic whip

U ok hun?

Gloucestershire

Marvellous. Never better. Do understand it may just be me though.

By *inky_couple2020Couple 3 weeks ago

North West

"Waking up in the early hours and looking in on the chatrooms to find most of them empty.

Does anyone else picture a Kim Woodburn-type figure mopping and sanitising the empty rooms, collecting up discarded underwear and crumpled tissues, ready for the next day…"

Is she smoking a Woodbine and dragging along a battered Henry Hoover too?

By *ose-tinted GlassesMan 3 weeks ago

Glasgow

Now I’m picturing Nora Batty, but less mouthy.

North West

"Now I’m picturing Nora Batty, but less mouthy."

Is she wearing fishnets that are all bunched at the ankle?

Gloucestershire

"Now I’m picturing Nora Batty, but less mouthy.

Is she wearing fishnets that are all bunched at the ankle? "

She is now you’ve put this image in my head.

By *ames250122Man 3 weeks ago

Worcester

"Waking up in the early hours and looking in on the chatrooms to find most of them empty.

Does anyone else picture a Kim Woodburn-type figure mopping and sanitising the empty rooms, collecting up discarded underwear and crumpled tissues, ready for the next day…"

Hahaha I do now. I think it helps I also saw Wreck Ralph breaks the internet so I can easily imagine fab hub building . Empty intro room with a cube shaped guard a sleep at the desk a lift up to each are, lounge etc, with rooms been cleaned like you suggested lol x

Gloucestershire

Does anyone else picture a Kim Woodburn-type figure mopping and sanitising the empty rooms, collecting up discarded underwear and crumpled tissues, ready for the next day…

Hahaha I do now. I think it helps I also saw Wreck Ralph breaks the internet so I can easily imagine fab hub building . Empty intro room with a cube shaped guard a sleep at the desk a lift up to each are, lounge etc, with rooms been cleaned like you suggested lol x

"

Ha! Every so often as the camera scans up a window of the hq is broken. On the ground beneath it lies a heap of pixels. All that remains of the ivegotabiggun74386 and a host of others - forcibly ejected from the general chat the previous night.

The Magic whip

"Marvellous. Never better. Do understand it may just be me though. "

Nah, I feel great too

By *eadinthecloudsMan 3 weeks ago

Manchester

Someone’s got a very vivid imagination. Love that imagery!

Gloucestershire

"Marvellous. Never better. Do understand it may just be me though.

Nah, I feel great too "

Certainly look great! I saw a red rope and a bouncer somewhere on the way in. You guys are behind that with a glass of champagne and a queue of suitors working on their opening line.

North West

Nah, I feel great too

Certainly look great! I saw a red rope and a bouncer somewhere on the way in. You guys are behind that with a glass of champagne and a queue of suitors working on their opening line. "

Oh! Do me! Do we! Can we be in this scene too please?

Gloucestershire

Nah, I feel great too

Certainly look great! I saw a red rope and a bouncer somewhere on the way in. You guys are behind that with a glass of champagne and a queue of suitors working on their opening line.

Oh! Do me! Do we! Can we be in this scene too please? "

Do me - not an offer we are known to turn down often. You know the Fab compound has a sunroof with a hot tub? Kim sometimes comes there early in the morning to put her feet up after mucking out the chat rooms. She looks rather stern, but she loves it really. You’re there with her speculating about who might have left just one sparkly high heeled shoe behind.

The Magic whip

Nah, I feel great too

Certainly look great! I saw a red rope and a bouncer somewhere on the way in. You guys are behind that with a glass of champagne and a queue of suitors working on their opening line. "

Confusion…

I’d normally assume sarcasm here but as I’ve not noticed you around the lounge before I’m gonna go balls deep and call this full on flirtatious

You guys are very welcome behind the rope as long as you’re bringing another bottle!

By *wist my nipplesCouple 3 weeks ago

North East Scotland, mostly

I’ve never been on cams but I love this! Properly tickled me

Mrs TMN x

Gloucestershire

Nah, I feel great too

Confusion…

I’d normally assume sarcasm here but as I’ve not noticed you around the lounge before I’m gonna go balls deep and call this full on flirtatious

You guys are very welcome behind the rope as long as you’re bringing another bottle!

"

It’s almost chilled now. We’ll be the ones clutching a red rose to offer to Henriette

» Add a new message to this topic