FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > If you were a rock star, what would your dressing room rider be?

If you were a rock star, what would your dressing room rider be?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ohnSwingsSurrey OP   Man 3 weeks ago

Horley

I’d demand crunchy peanut butter and cream crackers, and it would have to be crunchy, otherwise I’d launch the tv out of the window. What would yours be?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *anBerksMan 3 weeks ago

Berkshire

Chicken and mushroom Pot Noodle

By *ickD38Man 3 weeks ago

Preston

Interesting (or not in the least bit interesting, your mileage may vary) fact - the thing about a big bowl of M&Ms with the brown ones taken out WASN'T just rock stars being prissy little dicks, it was originally put in to check if venues were reading the contract thoroughly. It would be full of VERY important stuff about socket voltage/amperages, stage loadbearing etc. If they got there and saw brown M&Ms, they'd know to check the entire production.

By *ohnSwingsSurrey OP   Man 3 weeks ago

Horley

"Interesting (or not in the least bit interesting, your mileage may vary) fact - the thing about a big bowl of M&Ms with the brown ones taken out WASN'T just rock stars being prissy little dicks, it was originally put in to check if venues were reading the contract thoroughly. It would be full of VERY important stuff about socket voltage/amperages, stage loadbearing etc. If they got there and saw brown M&Ms, they'd know to check the entire production."

I never knew that, interesting

By *elloWoman 3 weeks ago

alpha centauri

"Interesting (or not in the least bit interesting, your mileage may vary) fact - the thing about a big bowl of M&Ms with the brown ones taken out WASN'T just rock stars being prissy little dicks, it was originally put in to check if venues were reading the contract thoroughly. It would be full of VERY important stuff about socket voltage/amperages, stage loadbearing etc. If they got there and saw brown M&Ms, they'd know to check the entire production."

But if I was reading a boring huge contract I'd skim through going yeah blah blah blah oooo something about chocolate I have to read that , brown ones out yeah ok, I'm the same with yellow fruit pastels i can do that , ok back to the contract, blah blah blah

By *ickD38Man 3 weeks ago

Preston

"

But if I was reading a boring huge contract I'd skim through going yeah blah blah blah oooo something about chocolate I have to read that , brown ones out yeah ok, I'm the same with yellow fruit pastels i can do that , ok back to the contract, blah blah blah "

Probably best not book Van Halen to play your house then

By *alandNitaCouple 3 weeks ago

Scunthorpe

It would just be nice to have a "dressing room" rather than getting changed in the van

Cal

By *ittlebirdWoman 3 weeks ago

The Big Smoke

2 naked waiters, Haribo and a lock on the door

By *r John WickMan 3 weeks ago

The Continental

Fit birds

Jonnys

Rum

By *rs-Naughty_Mr-CuddlesCouple 3 weeks ago

Nr coleford

Orange smarties 6 cases of Henry westons vintage cider 2boxs of romeo julieta Churchill cigars

By *r Black 85Man 3 weeks ago

nottingham

Hennessy

Wray and Nephew

Strawberry milkshake

Strawberry ice cream

By *tylebender03Man 3 weeks ago

Manchester

M&Ms divided into separate bowls for each colour