FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > How long it take to meet?

How long it take to meet?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ommybox1992 OP   Man 3 weeks ago

Doncaster

So I've been on this site before and actually managed to get a meet last time it took me several months and this time its taking me much longer but how long did it take you guys?

It's strange cause i find Online dating actually much easier than this site

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *mmaleiaWoman 3 weeks ago

East Northamptonshire

I meet loads socially, my 1st sexual meet took about 4 months

By *anBerksMan 3 weeks ago

Berkshire

First time around, back when dinosaurs still roamed the land, took me about a year before my first meet.

It’s amazing how many doors open once you have that first one under your belt

By *eeliciouschaosWoman 3 weeks ago

Wherever

A year for me.

By *oyoteUglyWoman 3 weeks ago

somewhere

I had more success in my first 6 months than in the last 2 years. I peaked too soon.

By *heBelladonnaWoman 3 weeks ago

Somewhere Out There In The World

I meet socially for s as coffee nearly daily.

Sex meets not so much.

By *ex HolesMan 3 weeks ago

Up North

If I’m not meeting within the first 5 messages then obviously it ain’t happening

By *hortarseWoman 3 weeks ago

Norfolk

With in the first week he come back 3 days later for more

Doncaster

"If I’m not meeting within the first 5 messages then obviously it ain’t happening "

How long did it take you to meet your first on here im guessing you have alot of success on here?

By *eroLondonMan 3 weeks ago

Covent Garden

I had two one-to-one socials a month after I joined, followed by my first meet three months after I joined.

By *exxyyDy11Man 3 weeks ago

North West

Social meets quite often. Sexual well not so much. I prefer socials first and then can take things further. That's probably why

By *agnar73Man 3 weeks ago

Glasgow

Given up on messaging/meeting, but have met people at clubs

By *ot to giggleWoman 3 weeks ago

Coventry

socials quite often - rest can be tricky!

Doncaster

Well you guys have made me feel better about myself... I thought it was just me having a horrid time on here. I might have to go to a club kind of nervous about going somewhere like that though.

By *herry delightWoman 3 weeks ago

Ilfracombe

Lucky it's a lot easier for a woman.

I think my first sex meet was the day after but then it doesn't really count as I know him from my old profile. I think the first new to me was about a week.

By *ellhungvweMan 3 weeks ago

Cheltenham

My first meet on my original account was pretty quick (a few days) but that was mainly because I knew people from another site who were all transferring over when that site went down hill.

Doncaster

"Lucky it's a lot easier for a woman.

I think my first sex meet was the day after but then it doesn't really count as I know him from my old profile. I think the first new to me was about a week. "

Yeah women are extremely lucky that men are very horny and outnumber you guys by alot

By *enriette and SamCouple 3 weeks ago

The Magic whip

I honestly have no idea.

I think we just went to a group social initially and then a really nice lady we’d been messaging just ended up back at our hotel for the night.

Group socials are great for networking

Up North

"If I’m not meeting within the first 5 messages then obviously it ain’t happening

How long did it take you to meet your first on here im guessing you have alot of success on here?"

No but you can tell if it’s happening or not very early on. It’s not a great skill to master.

Doncaster

"If I’m not meeting within the first 5 messages then obviously it ain’t happening

How long did it take you to meet your first on here im guessing you have alot of success on here?

No but you can tell if it’s happening or not very early on. It’s not a great skill to master. "

Its not really that i cant tell if they wanna meet or not they are very clear on that.

I more interested in how long its taken single men to meet and have sex with someone on this site and compare myself.

Up North

No but you can tell if it’s happening or not very early on. It’s not a great skill to master.

Its not really that i cant tell if they wanna meet or not they are very clear on that.

I more interested in how long its taken single men to meet and have sex with someone on this site and compare myself."

You’ve been on the site 9 weeks and have pics on your profile of you shagging so you’re obviously doing well (I’m assuming the lady in your pics is from this site and knows she’s on your profile)

By *heBelladonnaWoman 3 weeks ago

Somewhere Out There In The World

On my first profile, I met someone within a few days. I used Who is Nearby, sent a wink. Received a message. We exchanged a few messages, had a phone chat/video chat. Agreed to meet two hours later for a drink. The drink turned to dinner. Dinner turned to dancing whilst standing and later dancing in bed.

Didn’t have a second meet for a few weeks after that one. I’ve also never used Who Is Nearby ever since that time.

By *oxy jWoman 3 weeks ago

somerset

everyone is very different for their own reasons i /we learnt a very long time ago that the longer it takles the less likely it will happen so arranging a meet with in 5 to 7 days tops

By *ittlebirdWoman 3 weeks ago

The Big Smoke

Way back… to prehistoric times when I was on here before I met someone within a week. Enjoyed it

This time around… about the same

By *midnight-Woman 3 weeks ago

My first sexual meet was within a week

My first social was a few months

By *offiaCoolWoman 3 weeks ago

Kidsgrove

Stick to the dating sites if it works for you, rather than stress about why you can't get a meet on here. Go for the easy option

Doncaster

yeah kinda get the feeling its easier to be a woman for this kind of thing but i dont know (sarcasm). im just getting ignored by the masses especially tonight jesus

By (user no longer on site) 3 weeks ago

Rejoined the site, got chatting to a lady and met within a couple of days so all told about 72hrs

By *imi_RougeWoman 3 weeks ago

Portsmouth

"I had more success in my first 6 months than in the last 2 years. I peaked too soon."

Same... I'm having less meets as time goes on.

By *imi_RougeWoman 3 weeks ago

Portsmouth

I more interested in how long its taken single men to meet and have sex with someone on this site and compare myself."

You can't really compare yourself to anyone else, there's too many factors at play.

Doncaster

I more interested in how long its taken single men to meet and have sex with someone on this site and compare myself.

You can't really compare yourself to anyone else, there's too many factors at play. "

The main one is definitely the way you look.. I'm not bad looking just young looking when im 31 which isn't good. I kinda hope some good looking fuck boy types would of replied on this but none have really cause imagine for them its like being a woman and being able to meet when they want I'd love to hear from them kinds of men what there experiences are like.

The Big Smoke

You can't really compare yourself to anyone else, there's too many factors at play.

The main one is definitely the way you look.. I'm not bad looking just young looking when im 31 which isn't good. I kinda hope some good looking fuck boy types would of replied on this but none have really cause imagine for them its like being a woman and being able to meet when they want I'd love to hear from them kinds of men what there experiences are like."

Just to put my 2p in here OP. The main thing to me isn’t really about how you look. That is a factor. The main thing is about how you connect…

Attraction isn’t always about looks.

Just my 2ps worth. Not based on anyone else’s POV

Doncaster

The main one is definitely the way you look.. I'm not bad looking just young looking when im 31 which isn't good. I kinda hope some good looking fuck boy types would of replied on this but none have really cause imagine for them its like being a woman and being able to meet when they want I'd love to hear from them kinds of men what there experiences are like.

Just to put my 2p in here OP. The main thing to me isn’t really about how you look. That is a factor. The main thing is about how you connect…

Just my 2ps worth. Not based on anyone else’s POV "

The thing is everyone has a line of what they class as attractive and what they would get with every human on the planet doesnt mean we all want brad pitt or angelina jolie's of the world (i wouldn't say no) but that aint happening so as humans we accept what we find attractive and hope they also have a good personality all that jazz but lets face it for sex women are mostly going off looks because they can men will sleep with girls they wouldnt have relationships with and i imagine guys on here arent looking for any commitment so a site like this is perfect for them lower their standards and get easy pussy atleast for the better looking men.

By *otswoldCurvesWoman 3 weeks ago

Cotswolds

Just my 2ps worth. Not based on anyone else’s POV "

I'll add my 2p ..... I never agree to meet anyone quickly .... usually takes alot of chat and a few weeks for me to trust someone enough to meet ....

And it's absolutely not just about how someone looks .... the intellectual mental connection is what turns me on first .... hence it takes a while to develop.

Doncaster

I'll add my 2p ..... I never agree to meet anyone quickly .... usually takes alot of chat and a few weeks for me to trust someone enough to meet ....

And it's absolutely not just about how someone looks .... the intellectual mental connection is what turns me on first .... hence it takes a while to develop. "

but if youre not attracted to them what will make you listen to anything they would have to say.

The Big Smoke

And it's absolutely not just about how someone looks .... the intellectual mental connection is what turns me on first .... hence it takes a while to develop.

but if youre not attracted to them what will make you listen to anything they would have to say."

The clue is in the 2 posts above. It’s not ALL about the looks…

By *ucka39Man 3 weeks ago

Newcastle

Funny as it sounds when I joined I was fresh meat but clicked with a lovely lady more so and neither in a rush to meet, both very busy but enjoyed our chats daily until we both found some availability time which wasn't going to be a quick fumble 3 months later both found the time and used every second, minute and hour most of the evening and through the late night then again early morning before a shower

By *oannesTV/TS 3 weeks ago

Your Bed

13 months, 6 days, 15 hours, 13 minutes and 32 seconds exactly!

Or just up your game!

By *ophieslutTV/TS 3 weeks ago

Central

You've been here just a few weeks and are of the gender that's most prolific here. I think it's harder here for you men compared with most other ways to meet women that you could potentially use. Results vary of course.

Single men can up the odds. Sell themselves and what they can give someone in their profile. If someone doesn't know what a man brings to the deal when we've read his profile - so we know how he's different from the other men we'll view, he's not leveraged his power to maximise benefit. Assume we'll only look once, so he needs to make it work.

Men need to get to clubs and socials. We'll get to know you, if you're friendly and like you.

Don't give up on the other ways to get sex partners.

By *lwaysSunny92Man 3 weeks ago

London

"I had more success in my first 6 months than in the last 2 years. I peaked too soon."

Yeah, but your success (or lack of) is down to your own pickiness. I fail to believe someone of your shape and figure, has an empty mailbox

Doncaster

"I had more success in my first 6 months than in the last 2 years. I peaked too soon.

Yeah, but your success (or lack of) is down to your own pickiness. I fail to believe someone of your shape and figure, has an empty mailbox "

100% is mostly down to pickiness for women and men will almost fuck anything. women are more pickier than men by far.

By *ehindHerEyesCouple 3 weeks ago

SomewhereOnlyWeKnow

"I had more success in my first 6 months than in the last 2 years. I peaked too soon.

Yeah, but your success (or lack of) is down to your own pickiness. I fail to believe someone of your shape and figure, has an empty mailbox

100% is mostly down to pickiness for women and men will almost fuck anything. women are more pickier than men by far."

It's because of that last statement that some of us women are picky as you put it, we want to know we're not just a convenient fuck because they can't find anyone they actually like

Tinder

Doncaster

100% is mostly down to pickiness for women and men will almost fuck anything. women are more pickier than men by far.

It's because of that last statement that some of us women are picky as you put it, we want to know we're not just a convenient fuck because they can't find anyone they actually like

Tinder"

well it don't matter though the only losers are the ugly guys the only winners the attractive ones regardless of that statement i made.

By *ikesEmBigMan 3 weeks ago

Herts

"So I've been on this site before and actually managed to get a meet last time it took me several months and this time its taking me much longer but how long did it take you guys?

It's strange cause i find Online dating actually much easier than this site"

Build it and she will cum

By (user no longer on site) 3 weeks ago

Tinder

well it don't matter though the only losers are the ugly guys the only winners the attractive ones regardless of that statement i made."

The “winners” are the guys who treat women like human beings and not a warm holes to stick their dick in. They guys get meets.

By *ehindHerEyesCouple 3 weeks ago

SomewhereOnlyWeKnow

Tinder

well it don't matter though the only losers are the ugly guys the only winners the attractive ones regardless of that statement i made.

The “winners” are the guys who treat women like human beings and not a warm holes to stick their dick in. They guys get meets. "

This! A guy can be model worthy looks but if he comes across as a tool and it's obvious I'm an any hole then he can jog on

Tinder

Doncaster

Tinder

The “winners” are the guys who treat women like human beings and not a warm holes to stick their dick in. They guys get meets.

This! A guy can be model worthy looks but if he comes across as a tool and it's obvious I'm an any hole then he can jog on

Tinder"

But he will get the opportunity to show his awful personality where an uglier person isn't give the chance to show any personality

Doncaster

Tinder

The “winners” are the guys who treat women like human beings and not a warm holes to stick their dick in. They guys get meets. "

Well they will in till they get what they want from you, im saying you can pretend to be a nice person easy and if your good looking youre getting laid left and right.

By *in89Man 3 weeks ago

Bristol

Tinder

Tinder

But he will get the opportunity to show his awful personality where an uglier person isn't give the chance to show any personality"

Mate I'm assuming you have heard of big dick and small dick energy right? Well you right now are giving off micropenis energy. STOP.

You are a good looking guy and you gym that will tick some boxes. I would get rid of that awful pic of you snagging gives off wrong vibes like quick sneak photo vibes.....wouldn't be surprised if she didn't know you were using it.

You aren't entitled to sleep with anyone or get any luck. Try coming across decent first

By *oistvonlipwigMan 3 weeks ago

Lancaster

First time round a few months. Second time round a few weeks.

» Add a new message to this topic