FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Needing honesty

Needing honesty

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ad33 OP   Man 4 weeks ago

Birmingham

If I send a nude picture of cock would people please be honest and tell me if they think it’s small? I’m 7inch but the videos on my friends profile aren’t seeming to intrigue. Looking for some honest advice

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *reyToTheFairiesWoman 4 weeks ago

Carlisle usually

What about it do you expect to intrigue?

I don't want to see it, by the way. Just wondering what your thoughts are.

By *esthetic21Man 4 weeks ago

Birmingham/Bristol

Well 7 isn't small is it

By *riel13Woman 4 weeks ago

Northampton

Why do you assume it's your cock that's putting people off?

Birmingham

So when I’m talking to potential meets it goes great until we add as friends and then they see cock videos and pictures and then nothing

Birmingham

It’s the only thing not showing on my profile, this is from adding friends

By *iss FuegoWoman 4 weeks ago

Wherever I lay my hat

Unless they say they are size queens, most women don't give a flying one if a guy has a big cock or not

By *reyToTheFairiesWoman 4 weeks ago

Carlisle usually

"So when I’m talking to potential meets it goes great until we add as friends and then they see cock videos and pictures and then nothing "

Nothing as in you're waiting for them to comment on it's majesty rather than continuing to drive the conversation?

By *esthetic21Man 4 weeks ago

Birmingham/Bristol

People can change their mind at anytime for whatever reason. Don't think too much into it.

Birmingham

Not at all, it was just because the conversation would stop after adding me as a friend

Birmingham

I hope this is the case

By *eroLondonMan 4 weeks ago

Mayfair

What if you removed the cock pictures and the cock videos from your Friends Only' ? Perhaps that might make a difference...

Birmingham

I just presumed that was a friends only profile thing

By *red333Man 4 weeks ago

Dorchester

"If I send a nude picture of cock would people please be honest and tell me if they think it’s small? I’m 7inch but the videos on my friends profile aren’t seeming to intrigue. Looking for some honest advice "
why oh why oh why i give up, you know the advice you need you wouldn't accept anyways

Birmingham

"If I send a nude picture of cock would people please be honest and tell me if they think it’s small? I’m 7inch but the videos on my friends profile aren’t seeming to intrigue. Looking for some honest advice why oh why oh why i give up, you know the advice you need you wouldn't accept anyways "

I honestly would

By *ellhungvweMan 4 weeks ago

Cheltenham

"So when I’m talking to potential meets it goes great until we add as friends and then they see cock videos and pictures and then nothing "

Add them to your public profile and see if that stops the initial messages. If it does then you have found your answer. If it doesn’t then you know it is something else.

Frankly my guess is that you are just catching picture hunters and once they have got your photos they are done with the chase. I think there is a high chance that you are not actually speaking to the people you think you are.

By *inister_SpinsterWoman 4 weeks ago

North West

"People can change their mind at anytime for whatever reason. Don't think too much into it. "

Agree.

Trying to work people out here, is a road to madness.

Birmingham

"So when I’m talking to potential meets it goes great until we add as friends and then they see cock videos and pictures and then nothing

Add them to your public profile and see if that stops the initial messages. If it does then you have found your answer. If it doesn’t then you know it is something else.

Frankly my guess is that you are just catching picture hunters and once they have got your photos they are done with the chase. I think there is a high chance that you are not actually speaking to the people you think you are."

So I have my face on my profile but I was told to keep a little bit private but I might take your advice thank you

By *ellhungvweMan 4 weeks ago

Cheltenham

"People can change their mind at anytime for whatever reason. Don't think too much into it.

Agree.

Trying to work people out here, is a road to madness. "

I am here for the sex if that helps?

Birmingham

"People can change their mind at anytime for whatever reason. Don't think too much into it.

Agree.

I think I’m starting to realise this

By *inister_SpinsterWoman 4 weeks ago

North West

Agree.

I think I’m starting to realise this"

You be you. Everyone else is taken.

Good luck OP.

Birmingham

Agree.

I think I’m starting to realise this

You be you. Everyone else is taken.

Good luck OP. "

Thank you

By *ildblonde69Woman 4 weeks ago

south west

A profile with or without a cock picture makes no difference to me, it’s the person I’m meeting that’s more important. Your verification states you all had a good time so don’t think anymore about it

Birmingham

"A profile with or without a cock picture makes no difference to me, it’s the person I’m meeting that’s more important. Your verification states you all had a good time so don’t think anymore about it"

Thank you x

By *imi_RougeWoman 4 weeks ago

Portsmouth

Personally, I don't really want to see any dicks at all. Pics or videos.

By *ames250122Man 4 weeks ago

Worcester

"If I send a nude picture of cock would people please be honest and tell me if they think it’s small? I’m 7inch but the videos on my friends profile aren’t seeming to intrigue. Looking for some honest advice "

Sure

Birmingham

"Personally, I don't really want to see any dicks at all. Pics or videos."

That’s fair enough, but after adding as a friend would you not expect to see that type of thing?

Birmingham

"If I send a nude picture of cock would people please be honest and tell me if they think it’s small? I’m 7inch but the videos on my friends profile aren’t seeming to intrigue. Looking for some honest advice

Sure "

I am actually being truthful about looking for advice but I can see this looks like a trap

By *ittlebirdWoman 4 weeks ago

The Big Smoke

"If I send a nude picture of cock would people please be honest and tell me if they think it’s small? I’m 7inch but the videos on my friends profile aren’t seeming to intrigue. Looking for some honest advice

Sure

I am actually being truthful about looking for advice but I can see this looks like a trap "

Send it to me OP. I can assure you I’m always totally honest

By *ittlebirdWoman 4 weeks ago

The Big Smoke

Sure

I am actually being truthful about looking for advice but I can see this looks like a trap

Send it to me OP. I can assure you I’m always totally honest "

Looks great. 8/10. Would meet again

OP you’re going to do fine here. Don’t worry about the time wasters. And welcome to the madhouse we call the forums

By *uenevereWoman 4 weeks ago

Scunthorpe

"Personally, I don't really want to see any dicks at all. Pics or videos.

That’s fair enough, but after adding as a friend would you not expect to see that type of thing? "

Yes I would expect that sort of thing. Men are often incredibly proud of their cocks and have this strange idea that women will be attracted to them because of it.

In the vast majority of cases, women don't care what size cock you have, unless it's huge or tiny.

Us women tend to be attracted to individuals. As others have said, you've probabky not been chatting to who you thought. Most likely men wanting wank material.

By *esthetic21Man 3 weeks ago

Birmingham/Bristol

Agree.

trying to work people out in life is the same I gave up many years ago because it does drive you insane

By *ophieslutTV/TS 3 weeks ago

Central

I'll give you my honest feedback if you send to me . 7" is a great size, well above average

By *red333Man 3 weeks ago

Dorchester

"If I send a nude picture of cock would people please be honest and tell me if they think it’s small? I’m 7inch but the videos on my friends profile aren’t seeming to intrigue. Looking for some honest advice why oh why oh why i give up, you know the advice you need you wouldn't accept anyways

I honestly would "

Don't ask about cock size don't think sex all the time, think shes a strange/new woman and looks attractive how can i meet her, read her profile then politely message her you'll get success then for sure, the length of your dick is immaterial

By *riel13Woman 3 weeks ago

Northampton

"I just presumed that was a friends only profile thing "

Showing your genitals on this site is not compulsory, whether in publoc or friends pics... Mine have never been on here and never will be

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman 3 weeks ago

King's Crustacean

My HONEST advice/thoughts

Men see ONLY their cock. They obsess about them. They are more sensitive about them than they are their own mother. The think that if they have a HUMONGOUS cock that women will want them. They think that if no one wants them then there must be something wrong with their DICK.....

Most women are NOT intrigued about your dick. They are not attracted to or repulsed by your DICK......

When men begin to think of themselves as having other attributes they tend to worry less and do better.

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman 3 weeks ago

King's Crustacean

BTFW....... Those who think in body parts perceive in body parts.....

I just made that up ..... I'm a genius.

By *atnip make me purrWoman 3 weeks ago

Reading

Chat falls off fir all sorts if reasons people get bust etc. 7 inches is above average so i very much doubt that is the reason.

By *r John WickMan 3 weeks ago

The Continental

"BTFW....... Those who think in body parts perceive in body parts.....

I just made that up ..... I'm a genius. "

That should go in a fortune cookie.

By *riel13Woman 3 weeks ago

Northampton

Are your friends pics only of your cock?

By *imi_RougeWoman 3 weeks ago

Portsmouth

"Personally, I don't really want to see any dicks at all. Pics or videos.

That’s fair enough, but after adding as a friend would you not expect to see that type of thing? "

I'm only friends with the people I'm meeting, so I'll have already seen it in real life.

By *imi_RougeWoman 3 weeks ago

Portsmouth

"My HONEST advice/thoughts

Men see ONLY their cock. They obsess about them. They are more sensitive about them than they are their own mother. The think that if they have a HUMONGOUS cock that women will want them. They think that if no one wants them then there must be something wrong with their DICK.....

Most women are NOT intrigued about your dick. They are not attracted to or repulsed by your DICK......

When men begin to think of themselves as having other attributes they tend to worry less and do better.

"

Granny for the win. If men actually realised this, they would do so much better.

By *oiluvfunMan 3 weeks ago

Penrith

Never obsess over the size of your cock mate, as others have already said, women are more interested in what is attached to your cock, so love what you have!

Your veri actually states “what a gorgeous cock” so what more do you need?

By *ex HolesMan 3 weeks ago

Up North

Come on then show me the goods. I will be brutally honest like you’ve asked me to be

» Add a new message to this topic