FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Playing with newbies...

Playing with newbies...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *uckscouple2007 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Bucks

Yes someone has got to start somewhere with someone but has anyone else had bad experiences?

Our worst was a couple who got jealous with each other and started throwing things at each other (radip exit there).. our last attempt with newbies left Sarah wanting as tho before the meet he sounded "more up for it" than his Mrs; when we all got down to business he could barely get hard

Oh and for the record we were not squeky clean on our very 1st meet.. we started with a fem; she let us down at last minute so we went to the local nightclub to unwind.. a few drinks in she text to say she was on her way - by the time we got home we were far too d*unk (hence our 1st piece of advice now to any newbies is ease up on the o-be-joyful before hand)

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *im53Man  over a year ago

Boldon

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

lets hope they don't read how impressed you were...

but I for one would defo play with newbies, oldies and anyone inbetween......

By *-and-KCouple  over a year ago

Back of Beyond

We would play with newbies, we all had to start someplace. Hopefully we would instil confidence in them to carry on and meet others. Although by the sound of it, your couple were not particularly in tune with each other which is one of the pre-requisites of swinging.

Bucks

[Removed by poster at 31/12/09 17:05:33]

By *i 1 Get 1 FreeCouple (MM)  over a year ago

birmingham

We've played with “Newbies” where the guy claims to be Bi “Curious” once over the initial “embarrassment” both meets went very well

Bucks

"... by the sound of it, your couple were not particularly in tune with each other which is one of the pre-requisites of swinging."

which couple? lol

yr point tho is right; but until you meet up and start to get down to business how can you really know? Very frustrating (possibly scary) to find out at that point

"lets hope they don't read how impressed you were...

but I for one would defo play with newbies, oldies and anyone inbetween......"

Oh good.

Suppose it depends how much of a rush you're in when you meet people though. There's not much you can do if they throw a wobbler but if they're just having nervous issues then a bit of reassurance wouldn't go amiss. Everyone had to start somewhere.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

First meet i ever had of a site was a one to one with a guy, first meet (of a site) so wanted to make a good impression so what did i do.......... Took a chunk out of his cock lol, it was his fault for not telling me he was just going to ram his finger straight up my arse. That was over three years ago and hes now one of my bestest friends

Bucks

" so what did i do.......... Took a chunk out of his cock lol"

Ouch

The thing I've found with newbies is building up a rapport before meeting to play. As I always have a social meet first it gives both sides the opportunity to have a no pressure relaxing meet. Also true characters come to the fore. On many such meets a potential playmate has let some gems slip such as 'not really into wierd stuff like bdsm' after weeks of saying cant wait to be tied up and taken with a strap on, or the classic 'you cant be in charge all the time, you must let me have a go too'. I think for some couples the fantasy and reality of playing with others is a shock, and others get caught up in the melee!

By *i 1 Get 1 FreeCouple (MM)  over a year ago

birmingham

"Took a chunk out of his cock lol,"

Let that be a warning to others no one messes with diamond

By *aravancoupleMan  over a year ago

A Secret Hideaway In the caravan of love

We have met and played with newbie's, as long as you can make them feel relaxed and take your time with them then there is no problem.

By *irtydanMan  over a year ago

Blackpool

"We have met and played with newbie's, as long as you can make them feel relaxed and take your time with them then there is no problem. "
very interesting

By *adchickCouple  over a year ago

Cyprus

We met some newbies of another site.

Jason was going great guns with her, he sat with his head of my shoulder...... sobing his heart out ........ because she had threatened to leave him if he didn't swing.

We got out of there and have never done newbies since.

And never will.

» Add a new message to this topic