FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > whats it mean ?

whats it mean ?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *leasureDome OP   Man  over a year ago

all over the place

Just a quick enquiry form peeps.i was wondering ,when you look at a profile and see Straight ,bicurious,bisexual.

what you think it means, for me it is

Straight= i do not do sex with same gender

Bicurious =never had sex with same gender but want to try

Bisexual =Have tried sex with same gender and like it

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ebzStarWoman  over a year ago

Notting

Hhmmmmm, hard one.

Sometimes people put straight as they generally are - but will play with same sex gender is certain situations.....

**goes off to ponder...**

By *leasureDome OP   Man  over a year ago

all over the place

"Hhmmmmm, hard one.

Sometimes people put straight as they generally are - but will play with same sex gender is certain situations.....

**goes off to ponder...**"

its just the title i am interested in so you see straight or bicurious what do you think it relates too

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago
Forum Mod

If that is what is on a profile then that is exactly how I see it unless the person elaborates exactly what their preferences are in each area

Its the same as when you are chatting to someone you may want to meet you discuss your likes and dislikes,turn ons and turn offs

Someone may have a huge list of interests on their profile but you may not want to indulge in all of them with them and they may not wish to indulge in all of yours with you

Communication is the key to success

Hate labels myself although im classed as fully bi sexual ie both sexes appeal to me and i will happily have sex with both

On the other hand i can be as straight as a die no problems respecting others

Most male swingers have some kind of contact with other males at certain times ie threesomes etc and most can cope with being naked around other men

However totally straight guys do exist where the thought of even touching another guy even during sex appals them

They are thankfully rare.

Personally found most males are tolerant to the situation they are in and some may even get carried away occasionally that dont make them bisexual,bi curious or anything eles

Just makes them normal and adveterous

At the end of the day people do what they are comfortable with at the time and if they try and dont like then hey so what

Labels are pretty naff but nessasary as an indication of what that peron male of females likes or dislikes

But are not set in stone lol

Thats my thinking anyway lol

Craig

"Just a quick enquiry form peeps.i was wondering ,when you look at a profile and see Straight ,bicurious,bisexual.

what you think it means, for me it is

Straight= i do not do sex with same gender

Bicurious =never had sex with same gender but want to try

Bisexual =Have tried sex with same gender and like it

"

Well,that's what it should mean,plain and simple but we all know life ain't like that,especialy in swinging.

XXXX

» Add a new message to this topic