FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Club/social meets only

Club/social meets only

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Is wondering if I should just stick to club/social meets only... 2 timewasters in a space of a week!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Is wondering if I should just stick to club/social meets only... 2 timewasters in a space of a week! "

its just an iffy week.next week will be better.

By *issHottieBottieWoman  over a year ago

Kent

"Is wondering if I should just stick to club/social meets only... 2 timewasters in a space of a week! "

This is what I'm doing now. I don't get much free time as it is so soukd rather go to a club now and then with friends and if something happens it happens if not I've still had a good laugh.

No just be increasingly more firm wth people. Trust your instincts, if something feels off just block and move on.

Clubs aren't going to be a sure thing either and may well waste even more of your time.

Or you could think that and have just been there on an off night and it could actually be perfect for you. Same for arranging meets on here; I bet you've just had bad luck!

Stick at it and be firm.

I can agree with both comments.. Just puts you in a kind of fuck em mood for a day or so.

I'm really thinking of just having fun with friends and if anything happens it's a bonus!

Think I'll ht the club scene after new year, see what all the fuss is about.

"No just be increasingly more firm wth people. Trust your instincts, if something feels off just block and move on.

Clubs aren't going to be a sure thing either and may well waste even more of your time.

Or you could think that and have just been there on an off night and it could actually be perfect for you. Same for arranging meets on here; I bet you've just had bad luck!

Stick at it and be firm. "

I trust my instincts a lot!! And they are always right! I have blocked and like someone said an iffy week.

Iv only been to one club night so far but def planning more

"Think I'll ht the club scene after new year, see what all the fuss is about."
you should get yr name down for the xtasia circus social!

"Think I'll ht the club scene after new year, see what all the fuss is about. you should get yr name down for the xtasia circus social! "

I might do that, I was at first hoping to meet a regular female to attend clubs with as by what I've heard, going as a single male sounds more trouble than it's worth, but I may just give it a bash (no pun intended) anyway

"No just be increasingly more firm wth people. Trust your instincts, if something feels off just block and move on.

Stick at it and be firm. I trust my instincts a lot!! And they are always right! I have blocked and like someone said an iffy week.

Iv only been to one club night so far but def planning more "

It sounds like you're settling when you say things like 'if anything happens it's a bonus'

If you wanna meet people on here you will easily do it you just have to stick at it!

"Think I'll ht the club scene after new year, see what all the fuss is about. you should get yr name down for the xtasia circus social!

I might do that, I was at first hoping to meet a regular female to attend clubs with as by what I've heard, going as a single male sounds more trouble than it's worth, but I may just give it a bash (no pun intended) anyway"

I'm going as a single lady... Come with if you want to.

Stick at it and be firm. I trust my instincts a lot!! And they are always right! I have blocked and like someone said an iffy week.

Iv only been to one club night so far but def planning more

It sounds like you're settling when you say things like 'if anything happens it's a bonus'

If you wanna meet people on here you will easily do it you just have to stick at it! "

Iv had a few meets and I will stick with it

You should. Your profile is interesting and reads well. I'm sure there's a lot more fun to be had for you!

"You should. Your profile is interesting and reads well. I'm sure there's a lot more fun to be had for you! "
I'm hoping so esp at the circus social event at xtasia :D are you heading there?

"You should. Your profile is interesting and reads well. I'm sure there's a lot more fun to be had for you! I'm hoping so esp at the circus social event at xtasia :D are you heading there?"

Clubs are very much not my thing I'm afraid.

Going to clubs will filter timewaster's epically

"Think I'll ht the club scene after new year, see what all the fuss is about. you should get yr name down for the xtasia circus social!

I might do that, I was at first hoping to meet a regular female to attend clubs with as by what I've heard, going as a single male sounds more trouble than it's worth, but I may just give it a bash (no pun intended) anyway"

Quiff - you'd be fine at the forum social - there's plenty of nice ladies going that will look after you!

And the last two have been great fun. Check the thread in the clubs section and you'll see a few familiar names! And its always good to put faces to for mites!!

"You should. Your profile is interesting and reads well. I'm sure there's a lot more fun to be had for you! I'm hoping so esp at the circus social event at xtasia :D are you heading there?

Clubs are very much not my thing I'm afraid. "

oh and why is this?

"You should. Your profile is interesting and reads well. I'm sure there's a lot more fun to be had for you! I'm hoping so esp at the circus social event at xtasia :D are you heading there?

Clubs are very much not my thing I'm afraid. "

it wasn't mine until I actually tried it!

"Going to clubs will filter timewaster's epically "

"Going to clubs will filter timewaster's epically "

I agree with an earlier poster that clubs are feel a little challenging when attending as a male singleton, particularly when one is of a shy disposition.

I've been brave once and would like to be again...hopefully my efforts will be rewarded by finding a club-buddy in due course.

Hope you have fun and hope time wasters never get opportunities to bugger up your, or anyone else's time! Xx

"Going to clubs will filter timewaster's epically

I agree with an earlier poster that clubs are feel a little challenging when attending as a male singleton, particularly when one is of a shy disposition.

I've been brave once and would like to be again...hopefully my efforts will be rewarded by finding a club-buddy in due course.

Hope you have fun and hope time wasters never get opportunities to bugger up your, or anyone else's time! Xx"

» Add a new message to this topic