FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Trading down

Trading down

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Are there any women out there who have a wonderful real life partner/lover, who, when is a swap scenario, find themselves having to trade down.

So far, in 2.5 years', I have had little or no sexual satisfaction, or 'fun' when swinging.

My man always enjoys his sex and the women he has it with have a fantastic time...I am short changed every time.

It is so frustrating... Anyone share my sentiments??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

No

By *mm_n_ZedCouple  over a year ago

Fareham

I can understand your frustration and I think it's something that happens to many people who swap at some time or another (doesn't really happen now as we don't swap).

However, aren't you concerned that your comments about 'trading down' and not having had any satisfaction might offend the people you've met and verified?

"I can understand your frustration and I think it's something that happens to many people who swap at some time or another (doesn't really happen now as we don't swap).

However, aren't you concerned that your comments about 'trading down' and not having had any satisfaction might offend the people you've met and verified? "

Was just thinking the same! You'll be off your veris Christmas card list now!

"Are there any women out there who have a wonderful real life partner/lover, who, when is a swap scenario, find themselves having to trade down.

So far, in 2.5 years', I have had little or no sexual satisfaction, or 'fun' when swinging.

My man always enjoys his sex and the women he has it with have a fantastic time...I am short changed every time.

It is so frustrating... Anyone share my sentiments??"

Yeh definately! Theres only 1 couple we have been both satisfied with!

hmm my man is such a sexual genius nobody compares... nice try

Either that or you've been most unfortunate to have not ever had any fun. Depends how you get your fun I guess.

With regard to your comments about being concerned about those who have verified us being offended;

The people I am referring to are not on our friends list, or verifications.

Surely you've said nobody you've met has satisfied you or given you fun in 2+ years, meaning everyone that's verified you has not been up to scratch?

Begs the question....why are you doing this then.

"With regard to your comments about being concerned about those who have verified us being offended;

The people I am referring to are not on our friends list, or verifications. "

I think I have misunderstood FAB is this not a swinging site?? Cos u say

"So far, in 2.5 years', I have had little or no sexual satisfaction, or 'fun' when swinging."

"With regard to your comments about being concerned about those who have verified us being offended;

The people I am referring to are not on our friends list, or verifications. "

But they may still read this!

We have at times had experiences where one of us enjoyed a couple more than the other did. We would just not meet them again. It can be hard to find four way comparability after all.

However, if you are saying that you NEVER enjoy it with other men, then possibly you need to look at other reasons.

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

"Are there any women out there who have a wonderful real life partner/lover, who, when is a swap scenario, find themselves having to trade down.

It is so frustrating... Anyone share my sentiments??"

I've often suspected this might be the case as there's seldom a pic of the male half, the response being he's not photogenic leaving one to assume the wife gets the short straw.

One then has to ask why sleep with someone you don't like so your husband can get his end away?!! Why?!!

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

"Begs the question....why are you doing this then."

My thoughts too!

It is so frustrating... Anyone share my sentiments??

I've often suspected this might be the case as there's seldom a pic of the male half, the response being he's not photogenic leaving one to assume the wife gets the short straw.

One then has to ask why sleep with someone you don't like so your husband can get his end away?!! Why?!! "

Thank you all for your feedback. Guess I don't need anyone but my man.

"Thank you all for your feedback. Guess I don't need anyone but my man. "

For me swinging was never about trying to find somebody better, it's for the experience itself.

So maybe you're correct and it's not for you, or perhaps you're in it for the wrong reasons.

» Add a new message to this topic