FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > fanny flaps, cool or not??

fanny flaps, cool or not??

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *i fem hunters OP   Couple  over a year ago

london

I like them!! Great for nibbling!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Love them .

Bigger the better

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

Doesn't matter if they are cool or not, they are a biological fixture that can't be easily removed

Well as we all have them I guess there cool but if someone referred to them as that I'd not bother with them.

evesham

"Well as we all have them I guess there cool but if someone referred to them as that I'd not bother with them. "

Better than piss flaps though

By *issHottieBottieWoman  over a year ago

Kent

"Well as we all have them I guess there cool but if someone referred to them as that I'd not bother with them.

Better than piss flaps though "

Oh I hate that! Makes me cringe! Lol x

By *eminiman61Man  over a year ago

mansfield

Id rather have small one.... But one of my exs used to love me sucking em mmmm

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

"Doesn't matter if they are cool or not, they are a biological fixture that can't be easily removed "

First thing that popped into my head.

By *ILLY aka SirslagWoman  over a year ago

Land of the Prince Bishops

beef curtains another cringeworthy expression ...and they arnt something i pay much attention to unless my face is buried in em ...either way having them good ...not having them good in my opinion x

Hate them! Hopefully get accepted for an operation after New year. Men say there's nothing wrong with mine but they don't know how uncomfortable it is when they get caught on my underwear or how difficult it is to keep my pussy shaven. Not to mention how it makes me cringe with embarrassment when they want to go down on me and I feel like crying

"Well as we all have them I guess there cool but if someone referred to them as that I'd not bother with them. "

I don't have any

"Hate them! Hopefully get accepted for an operation after New year. Men say there's nothing wrong with mine but they don't know how uncomfortable it is when they get caught on my underwear or how difficult it is to keep my pussy shaven. Not to mention how it makes me cringe with embarrassment when they want to go down on me and I feel like crying"

I have a friend who is similar. She was so self conscious. Its a shame as she's stunning but crippled by the fact. I reallyhadhope you find happiness. I personally find them a turn on but im very aware thats no consolation. Big hugs x

"Hate them! Hopefully get accepted for an operation after New year. Men say there's nothing wrong with mine but they don't know how uncomfortable it is when they get caught on my underwear or how difficult it is to keep my pussy shaven. Not to mention how it makes me cringe with embarrassment when they want to go down on me and I feel like crying

I have a friend who is similar. She was so self conscious. Its a shame as she's stunning but crippled by the fact. I reallyhadhope you find happiness. I personally find them a turn on but im very aware thats no consolation. Big hugs x"

Thanks hun! Just gotta wait now! Doctor has had a look at them and she said she thinks I'll be able to get it done. Just need to see what the medical board says in January and if it's a yes I'll be referred to a gynecologist at a hospital x

By *enny the lip lickerMan  over a year ago

bath bristol redhill

"Doesn't matter if they are cool or not, they are a biological fixture that can't be easily removed "

I love them whatever they look like as the interesting bit is inside

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

Either look cute.

"Hate them! Hopefully get accepted for an operation after New year. Men say there's nothing wrong with mine but they don't know how uncomfortable it is when they get caught on my underwear or how difficult it is to keep my pussy shaven. Not to mention how it makes me cringe with embarrassment when they want to go down on me and I feel like crying

I have a friend who is similar. She was so self conscious. Its a shame as she's stunning but crippled by the fact. I reallyhadhope you find happiness. I personally find them a turn on but im very aware thats no consolation. Big hugs x

Thanks hun! Just gotta wait now! Doctor has had a look at them and she said she thinks I'll be able to get it done. Just need to see what the medical board says in January and if it's a yes I'll be referred to a gynecologist at a hospital x"

Well good luck. Let me know how you get on x

Thanks hun! Just gotta wait now! Doctor has had a look at them and she said she thinks I'll be able to get it done. Just need to see what the medical board says in January and if it's a yes I'll be referred to a gynecologist at a hospital x

Well good luck. Let me know how you get on x"

thank you and I will x

"Well as we all have them I guess there cool but if someone referred to them as that I'd not bother with them.

Better than piss flaps though "

love mine sucked an pulled.

Seriously? We have children who's families have to raise tens of thousands of pounds to send them abroad for cancer treatment because this country cant provide at the same time as women wanting cosmetic procedures on the nhs? God give me strength. ...

"Seriously? We have children who's families have to raise tens of thousands of pounds to send them abroad for cancer treatment because this country cant provide at the same time as women wanting cosmetic procedures on the nhs? God give me strength. ... "

"Seriously? We have children who's families have to raise tens of thousands of pounds to send them abroad for cancer treatment because this country cant provide at the same time as women wanting cosmetic procedures on the nhs? God give me strength. ... "

I'm not doing this for "cosmetic" reasons, if I did, I wouldn't bother, my lips hang down too low and the doctor said i should be able to get it done, if there was nothing wrong then no i wouldn't be getting it done. this causes me a lot of discomfort and I can't wear any underwear apart from semi crotchless knickers. if you wanna have a go then fine but I'd rather be comfortable, not be in any pain and be happy then miserable and in pain.

"

coffin dodger lmfao XD splitting my sides here :') x"

Hey I've just hit 37 im feeling the age thing. However, people don't think im as old as I am. Mainly because I act about 7!

"

coffin dodger lmfao XD splitting my sides here :') x

Hey I've just hit 37 im feeling the age thing. However, people don't think im as old as I am. Mainly because I act about 7!"

hahahahaha yeah I act about 15 sometimes lmao x

By *appyfuckerMan  over a year ago

in a happy place north wales coast

omg yea john wayne saddle bags great to lick n suck drives em wild

By *lackCherryCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

Eh no.. the term and very thought of it is a turn off! Mrs

"omg yea john wayne saddle bags great to lick n suck drives em wild "

that's what I called mine when I showed the doctor and we both laughed lol

"Seriously? We have children who's families have to raise tens of thousands of pounds to send them abroad for cancer treatment because this country cant provide at the same time as women wanting cosmetic procedures on the nhs? God give me strength. ...

I'm not doing this for "cosmetic" reasons, if I did, I wouldn't bother, my lips hang down too low and the doctor said i should be able to get it done, if there was nothing wrong then no i wouldn't be getting it done. this causes me a lot of discomfort and I can't wear any underwear apart from semi crotchless knickers. if you wanna have a go then fine but I'd rather be comfortable, not be in any pain and be happy then miserable and in pain."

evesham

"Seriously? We have children who's families have to raise tens of thousands of pounds to send them abroad for cancer treatment because this country cant provide at the same time as women wanting cosmetic procedures on the nhs? God give me strength. ...

"

It's not as easy as classing it as a cosmetic procedure is it though? For some women the way they look or perceive the way they look causes them untold mental anguish and affects them totally. It's easy to sit there and condemn them but until you know what it's like to be them you really have no clue.

For arguments sake women having breast reconstruction after mastectomy are having it dome for cosmetic reasons. Is that wrong? The treatment they needed to remove the cancer has been done. They can live a life without having a reconstruction.

Of course that's all a load of horse shit because some women don't feel whole without their breasts. To some they are what define a womanly figure and no one would deny them the right to have that surgery on the NHS.

The poster who very bravely opened up on here about how she feels about her labia has shown that not only does it cause her emotional distress but also physical discomfort. Who are you to ridicule her so publicly? Shame on you.

It's not as easy as classing it as a cosmetic procedure is it though? For some women the way they look or perceive the way they look causes them untold mental anguish and affects them totally. It's easy to sit there and condemn them but until you know what it's like to be them you really have no clue.

For arguments sake women having breast reconstruction after mastectomy are having it dome for cosmetic reasons. Is that wrong? The treatment they needed to remove the cancer has been done. They can live a life without having a reconstruction.

Of course that's all a load of horse shit because some women don't feel whole without their breasts. To some they are what define a womanly figure and no one would deny them the right to have that surgery on the NHS.

The poster who very bravely opened up on here about how she feels about her labia has shown that not only does it cause her emotional distress but also physical discomfort. Who are you to ridicule her so publicly? Shame on you. "

By *ScotsmanMan  over a year ago

ayrshire

Do i get brownie points for preferring the word "lips ". X x X

"

coffin dodger lmfao XD splitting my sides here :') x

Hey I've just hit 37 im feeling the age thing. However, people don't think im as old as I am. Mainly because I act about 7!

hahahahaha yeah I act about 15 sometimes lmao x"

you're wayyyy to old for me then

The poster who very bravely opened up on here about how she feels about her labia has shown that not only does it cause her emotional distress but also physical discomfort. Who are you to ridicule her so publicly? Shame on you.

"

The poster who very bravely opened up on here about how she feels about her labia has shown that not only does it cause her emotional distress but also physical discomfort. Who are you to ridicule her so publicly? Shame on you. "

Thank you so much for this post! It's great to see that I do have support behind me (apart from family) and wish I could give you a big hug!

By *ackandkateCouple  over a year ago

Truro

Kates are like elephants earholes

Shame on me for advocating the Nhs should prioritise the cause of a childs life over the rights to a woman non life threatening inconvenience! Shame shame shame x

Shame on me for advocating the Nhs should prioritise the cause of a childs life over the rights to a woman non life threatening inconvenience! Shame shame shame x

evesham

"Shame on me for advocating the Nhs should prioritise the cause of a childs life over the rights to a woman non life threatening inconvenience! Shame shame shame x"

So mental health issues aren't life affecting then?

You cannot compare breast reconstructive surgery after cancer... that's a non starter!

evesham

"You cannot compare breast reconstructive surgery after cancer... that's a non starter! "

It isn't. It isn't a life threatening issue which as you state should bot be prioritised over other operations. You are contradicting yourself.

So are you happy to fund nose jobs? Or lipo on the nhs? When there arent enough beds or nurses as it is?

"Shame on me for advocating the Nhs should prioritise the cause of a childs life over the rights to a woman non life threatening inconvenience! Shame shame shame x"

I don't think it works like that, different departments have different budgets and id imagine what is classed as 'cosmetic procedures' have alot less budget than the child cancer budget and that cosmetic procedures are only done of it is physically causing discomfort and mentally damaging on the person in question which the poster above said she is very affected by her labia in both ways. The fact the doctor agrees and is being referred tells me it's not just the case of her wanting a smaller labia.

What I do find sad is people being so superficial about something we were born with and putting more pressure on women to look a certain way, as I said on another thread, the world is becoming so superficial.

evesham

"So are you happy to fund nose jobs? Or lipo on the nhs? When there arent enough beds or nurses as it is?"

If there is a just medical reason yes. There are strict protocols for getting procedures done like that on the NHS to ensure that those who are just doing it foe purely cosmetic reasons don't get it.

The poster on this thread has said her case has to go before a board to get approval. You can't just turn up and ask for an operation.

Love to try and chew them off for you.

[Removed by poster at 19/12/13 23:28:09]

Take your view elsewhere. I broke down in tears when I told my doctor what was wrong and I'm close to crying now, so thank you for that!!!

"Shame on me for advocating the Nhs should prioritise the cause of a childs life over the rights to a woman non life threatening inconvenience! Shame shame shame x

I don't think it works like that, different departments have different budgets and id imagine what is classed as 'cosmetic procedures' have alot less budget than the child cancer budget and that cosmetic procedures are only done of it is physically causing discomfort and mentally damaging on the person in question which the poster above said she is very affected by her labia in both ways. The fact the doctor agrees and is being referred tells me it's not just the case of her wanting a smaller labia.

What I do find sad is people being so superficial about something we were born with and putting more pressure on women to look a certain way, as I said on another thread, the world is becoming so superficial."

I have suffered for 3 years with depression because of something I had to do and this has brought me down even further. The poster has made me very upset tonight, to the point where I am now welling up typing this. If a guy tried to go down on me, inside, I am screaming. If I was employed and had saved for a few years then yes I would get it done on private, but the poster has now made me feel very guilty of going to the doctor about this. I've put this off for years as I didn't think this was even possible and had a few nasty comments off a boyfriend I was with for 2 years about how big they were

evesham

Honestly, don't take the view of one poster to heart. Some people struggle to see how things can affect people mentally and just think 'get on with it's

You have every right to seek help for the things that are causing you pain and distress. Don't ever feel like you shouldn't be doing what you are doing.

"Shame on me for advocating the Nhs should prioritise the cause of a childs life over the rights to a woman non life threatening inconvenience! Shame shame shame x

What I do find sad is people being so superficial about something we were born with and putting more pressure on women to look a certain way, as I said on another thread, the world is becoming so superficial.

I have suffered for 3 years with depression because of something I had to do and this has brought me down even further. The poster has made me very upset tonight, to the point where I am now welling up typing this. If a guy tried to go down on me, inside, I am screaming. If I was employed and had saved for a few years then yes I would get it done on private, but the poster has now made me feel very guilty of going to the doctor about this. I've put this off for years as I didn't think this was even possible and had a few nasty comments off a boyfriend I was with for 2 years about how big they were "

Don't let what anyone says on the internet upset you. They don't know you or how it makes you feel. Your doctor has referred you so he/she understands how it's affecting you and that's all that matters.

It's awful when something affects you that badly that it can relly affect your life and happiness, people.often downplay how tough life can be with depression, like it's something you can snap out of or is in someway less serious than any physical illness.

Keep focused on the end result and hopefully you'll get the go ahead and be get on with your life but seriously dont take what anyone says on the internet to heart, they are just faceless people xxx

Its a forum... I'm entitled to an opinion. .. whether you agree with it or not isn't relevant .

I have suffered for 3 years with depression because of something I had to do and this has brought me down even further. The poster has made me very upset tonight, to the point where I am now welling up typing this. If a guy tried to go down on me, inside, I am screaming. If I was employed and had saved for a few years then yes I would get it done on private, but the poster has now made me feel very guilty of going to the doctor about this. I've put this off for years as I didn't think this was even possible and had a few nasty comments off a boyfriend I was with for 2 years about how big they were

Don't let what anyone says on the internet upset you. They don't know you or how it makes you feel. Your doctor has referred you so he/she understands how it's affecting you and that's all that matters.

It's awful when something affects you that badly that it can relly affect your life and happiness, people.often downplay how tough life can be with depression, like it's something you can snap out of or is in someway less serious than any physical illness.

Keep focused on the end result and hopefully you'll get the go ahead and be get on with your life but seriously dont take what anyone says on the internet to heart, they are just faceless people xxx"

thank you so much for the support ladies! Really means a lot! xxxxx

oh and to the couple, if angelina jolie had gone through the state to get her mastectomy done and her implants, would you criticise her? no because she's famous and rich so don't go criticising me when you don't even know me!

"Hate them! Hopefully get accepted for an operation after New year. Men say there's nothing wrong with mine but they don't know how uncomfortable it is when they get caught on my underwear or how difficult it is to keep my pussy shaven. Not to mention how it makes me cringe with embarrassment when they want to go down on me and I feel like crying"

And there are loads of guys like me who would far rather lovely big lips like yours than any other! They are so sexy on a woman!

"Its a forum... I'm entitled to an opinion. .. whether you agree with it or not isn't relevant ."

yes you maybe entitled to your own opinion, but what you have said has really hurt me, you obviously have no concern over peoples feelings

And there are loads of guys like me who would far rather lovely big lips like yours than any other! They are so sexy on a woman!"

tough they're getting chopped off lol

"Its a forum... I'm entitled to an opinion. .. whether you agree with it or not isn't relevant .

yes you maybe entitled to your own opinion, but what you have said has really hurt me, you obviously have no concern over peoples feelings"

This is a genuine question and not a sarcastic comment. - do the size of your labia cause discomfort during sex and how does it mentally affect you with strangers seeing your genitals. Do you always keep yourself covered in swinging clubs and how do you control your anguish about the way your bits look when swinging can be wearing sexy and provocative outfits and/or nakedness and your bits could be on show to others.

"Its a forum... I'm entitled to an opinion. .. whether you agree with it or not isn't relevant .

yes you maybe entitled to your own opinion, but what you have said has really hurt me, you obviously have no concern over peoples feelings

This is a genuine question and not a sarcastic comment. - do the size of your labia cause discomfort during sex and how does it mentally affect you with strangers seeing your genitals. Do you always keep yourself covered in swinging clubs and how do you control your anguish about the way your bits look when swinging can be wearing sexy and provocative outfits and/or nakedness and your bits could be on show to others. "

they can yes as I need to seperate them so to gain entry properly. I only go to swingers clubs and don't play because of this problem so stay fully clothed while I am there and to get control the anguish I do what's called fire staff (youtube it) so I purely just do socialising

I hope you get it sorted, you should be out there having the time of your life rather than worrying about body parts.

I do feel that nowadays there is much more pressure on women to have that small tucked away vagina like porn stars seem to have, and vulgar names for women's bits add to women feeling worried about how they look down below

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

yes you maybe entitled to your own opinion, but what you have said has really hurt me, you obviously have no concern over peoples feelings"

Whilst I may emphasis with your plight it's annoying when people post on an open forum and become precious if not everyone agrees with their point of view.

There are so many fragile people here.

"I hope you get it sorted, you should be out there having the time of your life rather than worrying about body parts.

I do feel that nowadays there is much more pressure on women to have that small tucked away vagina like porn stars seem to have, and vulgar names for women's bits add to women feeling worried about how they look down below "

there's a lot of pressure nowadays for women to look like pornstars and I'm glad my reason isn't to look like one.It's really hard to keep down there nicely shaven as I have to pull them to one side to do one side and then the other side

Whilst I may emphasis with your plight it's annoying when people post on an open forum and become precious if not everyone agrees with their point of view.

There are so many fragile people here. "

Yes I am fragile. But the couples comments have really hurt me, they had no concerns over my feelings. If I had the money to do this privately I would but I'm unemployed. I'm not stupid like that girl who got a breast enlargement on the nhs and then a few months down the line wanted them reducing,

By *illy IdolMan 4 weeks ago

~Rear of the Year winner 2024~

Love them

By *agnar73Man 4 weeks ago

Glasgow

Num num num

By *ikerD87Man 4 weeks ago

Surrey

Love it

By *exySenseiCouple 4 weeks ago

"I like them!! Great for nibbling!! "

It's not like women can control their size so don't be so crass. (Even though I do believe you are attempting to pay a compliment.)

By *esthetic21Man 4 weeks ago

Birmingham/Bristol

Flappages

Birmingham/Bristol

Love a lovely labia

By *esiGalGuy123Man 4 weeks ago

Find me..

Nice to look at when they aren't pungent in their musty aroma!

Birmingham/Bristol

"Nice to look at when they aren't pungent in their musty aroma!"

» Add a new message to this topic