FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > How does he do it?!?

How does he do it?!?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Ok so I'm watching Dynamo, and I just don't understand how he does some of his tricks! My uncle is a magician, so I understand all of the slight of hand stuff to a certain degree, but this guy just takes it to the next level! Dynamo, if you're reading this, PM me haha

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Lots of actors, lots of money, good management and good cameras

"Lots of actors, lots of money, good management and good cameras"

Do you reckon? There was a trick shown where he just vanished into thin air in the middle of HMV, now that's just impossible? And a close up trick where he pulled a girls necklace out of his stomach through his skin? My brain is fried Hahaha

By *W69Couple  over a year ago

Bournemouth

Appreciate the art form of illusion and planning but equally the value of props and actors as said above.

Some of the online reveals are worth watching and very clever. Don't want to take anything away from the guy, he knows how to work a crowd and is a good entertainer.

By *oasterCockbumMan  over a year ago

Highway 61

Its like its by magic ......

"Appreciate the art form of illusion and planning but equally the value of props and actors as said above.

Some of the online reveals are worth watching and very clever. Don't want to take anything away from the guy, he knows how to work a crowd and is a good entertainer."

Ooo I'll google some tomorrow!

By *W69Couple  over a year ago

Bournemouth

"Appreciate the art form of illusion and planning but equally the value of props and actors as said above.

Some of the online reveals are worth watching and very clever. Don't want to take anything away from the guy, he knows how to work a crowd and is a good entertainer.

Ooo I'll google some tomorrow! "

The coin on the glass tables a fun one to do with friends that haven't seen it, and the "self lacing trainers" video reveals pretty smart.

A great magician never reveals their secrets

I think its all camera tricks and everyone you see watching him is in on it and paid to look shocked

» Add a new message to this topic