FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > susan boyle x factor

susan boyle x factor

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

does anyone else on here find susan boyle the woman of x factor strangly attractive when she sings hope its not just me lol

david

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *acreadCouple  over a year ago

central scotland

Cant say we find her attractive but she comes across as having an nice down to earth personnallity.And she does have a great voice we have just listened to hr singing cry me a river on utube and she was excellent.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

just listened to cry me a river what a voice ive got goosebumps she is such a sexy singer

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"just listened to cry me a river what a voice ive got goosebumps she is such a sexy singer "

She is really good world class I got goosebumps when I saw her sing the first time and what a wake-up call for everyone there at the time LoL.

Talk about them all ending up with egg on their faces when she started to sing

Just goes to show you can never tell just by looking at someone what they are really like just by looking at them.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Its funny most people initially go for looks. Its amazing how things can change when you see, hear or get to know someone.

"Its funny most people initially go for looks. Its amazing how things can change when you see, hear or get to know someone."

yea don't I know it LoL as most of my teen years I was not the best looking fish in the pond and never really had a lot of success either sexually or GF wise and so was always self concious about being a lot taller than everybody else quite lanky LoL.

But as you grow up you realise that just because someone is better looking does not always make them a better person.

I'm still not the best looking but now don't really let it bother me any more

By *leasureDomeMan  over a year ago

all over the place

"Its funny most people initially go for looks. Its amazing how things can change when you see, hear or get to know someone."

totally with you there ..babes...) xx

who the feck is Susan Boyle?

I would give her one no probs!

A minger that can sing.

We are really pleased for her.. Its great when someone such as her gets a break... She will never win a beauty contest but she has one heck of a talent and sure this time next year she will have a bank account we would all be proud of! XX

"A minger that can sing."

Just cant help yourself can you

I think she stands a really, really good chance of winning the competition.

How good would that be ?

she was on britains got talent , not x factor, lol xx

"she was on britains got talent , not x factor, lol xx"

But I'm sure she originally intended to go on the X factor but didin't get a place lololll

Did anyone see tonight's show - those street dancers were ace weren't they?

DIVERSITY they were the dogs bollox, absolutly awesome, and the tall one who choreographed it, mmm mmmmmmmmmmm wow he was gorgeous lol he'd deffo get it x

By *icknDeeCouple  over a year ago

hartlepool

She appears to be a woman who loves life, knows how to enjoy herself and could be real fun to be around. Who wouldn't find that more attractive than a pretty lady with no sense of enjoyment?

By *adchickCouple  over a year ago

Cyprus

"who the feck is Susan Boyle?"

Some woman who can sing but looks like she's been run over by a bus, apparently.

Don't really know cus I don't watch such inane shite......

And the broadsheets don't carry such bollox......

**Maddies having an intellectual week and refusing to read The Sun for fear of lapsing back into scummy student mode instead of finalist mode**

She is ace not what you look like its what you are

What a brilliant talent Susan Boyle is. She came on stage to sing and everyone went 'yeah right'. Who is laughing now though because hell can she sing?

Reminds me of Paul Potts last year who did exactly the same thing. Everyone smiled at the guy when he said he wanted to sing opera. And then gave a brilliant performance of 'Nessun Dorma'. Took balls to do a Paverotti classic as well.

By *heekychezzaWoman  over a year ago

warrington

Susan Boyle may not be physically attractive, but when she opens her mouth produces sheer beauty.......

whilst some who have aesthetically pleasing attributes open theirs and produce obnoxious drivel...I know which I find more attractive.

good luck to her she is the winner already in the nations eyes

its nice to see some one rise and keep going all the way see who s laughing now

Forum Mod

I think they should have left her looking like she normally does instead of making her over and changing her so much

She was fantastic as she was

A true natural talent

all over the place

"I think they should have left her looking like she normally does instead of making her over and changing her so much

A true natural talent"

i see what your saying honey ...but you cant deny any woman the chance to look har best can ya ...she has only popped down the local salon and had a rinse and hey eye brows plucked and i reckon any woman would after the comments she had ...

Good luck to her ...a natural talent and unpretentious women who doesnt believe the hype...definately honary member of the pussy posse ...lol

"Susan Boyle may not be physically attractive, but when she opens her mouth produces sheer beauty.......

whilst some who have aesthetically pleasing attributes open theirs and produce obnoxious drivel...I know which I find more attractive."

How beautifully put. Agree entirely.

Forum Mod

"I think they should have left her looking like she normally does instead of making her over and changing her so much

A true natural talent

i see what your saying honey ...but you cant deny any woman the chance to look har best can ya ...she has only popped down the local salon and had a rinse and hey eye brows plucked and i reckon any woman would after the comments she had ...

Good luck to her ...a natural talent and unpretentious women who doesnt believe the hype...definately honary member of the pussy posse ...lol "

I just don't want the media to change her so much that she gets lost in the hype of it all, Part of what makes her adorable is that she is so unpretentious and that can make her vulnerable as well

all over the place

A true natural talent

Good luck to her ...a natural talent and unpretentious women who doesnt believe the hype...definately honary member of the pussy posse ...lol

I just don't want the media to change her so much that she gets lost in the hype of it all, Part of what makes her adorable is that she is so unpretentious and that can make her vulnerable as well"

lets hope that doesnt happen eh...whatever they take away they cant change her voice tho eh

"A minger that can sing.

Just cant help yourself can you"

And where was I wrong?

"A minger that can sing.

And where was I wrong?"

She comes across as a lovely sweet person and minger is a horrid word. I think minger should be reserved for those that havent got it in there minds to say one pleasant thing to anyone or about anyone

warrington

"A minger that can sing.

And where was I wrong?

She comes across as a lovely sweet person and minger is a horrid word. I think minger should be reserved for those that havent got it in there minds to say one pleasant thing to anyone or about anyone"

Hear hear... I hate that word too when it's applied to something the person has no control over like looks. I just don't see why anyone finds it neccessary to call her names...she is lovely in many other ways, and I for one hope that she wins.

So she's not then?

Tbh, if calling someone a minger is the most constructive thing they can come up with, it probably doesn't even warrant a response

Some people are quite shallow ...

warrington

"So she's not then?"

I just don't see that it's neccessary to underline it. Why disparage something she has no control over? It just feels like you're saying " look at her ain't she ugly, glad I'm not like that" and laughing at her. Why not just count your own blessings and let her count hers for the terriffic talent she has. Just my opinion Debz xx

all over the place

"A minger that can sing.

And where was I wrong?

She comes across as a lovely sweet person and minger is a horrid word. I think minger should be reserved for those that havent got it in there minds to say one pleasant thing to anyone or about anyone

Hear hear... I hate that word too when it's applied to something the person has no control over like looks. I just don't see why anyone finds it neccessary to call her names...she is lovely in many other ways, and I for one hope that she wins."

hear hear to you, i hate that word too and its a bit superficial and playground for me ...i dont see there is any need to use it against anyone to be honest ...

one persons uuuurggghhh is another persons yummy not always based on looks.It can also be personality, pheremone compatibility,intelligence , body shape, symetry and thank god we are all different...would it be boring if we all met the media stereotype ideal

By *acreadCouple  over a year ago

central scotland

A minger with from what I can see has a nice personality and probably will be a millionaire in a cpl of yrs time so I guess she wont mind being called afew names now as she has apparently been called them all her life by mindless morons and she who laughs last laughs longest and its S Boyle who will be laughing lase and good on her.

» Add a new message to this topic