FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Je t'aime Moi non plus lyrics

Je t'aime Moi non plus lyrics

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

To those who remember this song, I bet you wondered what the lyrics were when translated in English. Well here are the English lyrics of Je t'aime Moi non plus. When you read these lyrics, you'll know the reason why this song was banned in so many countries so many years ago.

I love you, I love you

Oh yes I love you!

Not more than I*

Oh my love

As a faltering wave

I go, I go and I come

Inside you*

I go and I come

Inside you

And I hold back

(refrain)

You are the wave, and I, the naked island

You go, you go, and you come

Inside me

You go and you come

Inside me

And I am with you*

(refrain)

As a faltering wave

I go, I go and I come

Inside you

I go and I come

Inside you

And I hold back

You go, you go and you come

Inside me

You go and you come

Inside me

And I am with you

Making love for its own sake**

I go, I go, and I come

Inside you

I go and I come

And I hold back

No! Come! Now!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

thanks for that i always wondered what they were saying. my big sister had the record and i used to listen to it when i was a kid, was listening to it the other day on you tube.

"thanks for that i always wondered what they were saying. my big sister had the record and i used to listen to it when i was a kid, was listening to it the other day on you tube. "

You're welcome. When I looked for the English translation, I found 4 different versions and this one makes more sense then the others.

Its no wonder it got banned all those years ago with its kinky music and the orgasmic breathing near the end.

"thanks for that i always wondered what they were saying. my big sister had the record and i used to listen to it when i was a kid, was listening to it the other day on you tube.

You're welcome. When I looked for the English translation, I found 4 different versions and this one makes more sense then the others.

Its no wonder it got banned all those years ago with its kinky music and the orgasmic breathing near the end."

Is that what you call kinky music?

i didnt take any notice of the orgasmic breathing when i was a kid though when i played it to my friend she said that it was love breathing, i still didnt understand.

"thanks for that i always wondered what they were saying. my big sister had the record and i used to listen to it when i was a kid, was listening to it the other day on you tube.

Its no wonder it got banned all those years ago with its kinky music and the orgasmic breathing near the end.

Is that what you call kinky music?

i didnt take any notice of the orgasmic breathing when i was a kid though when i played it to my friend she said that it was love breathing, i still didnt understand."

Well maybe the music isn't too kinky but it does have that love making vibe as it looks like a song that is done during sex like in the lyrics.

The original featured Brigitte bardot but she refused to allow its release so Jane birkin replaced her.

Bardots version is now available I believe

Its no wonder it got banned all those years ago with its kinky music and the orgasmic breathing near the end."

My ex wife was French and used to say one of the lyrics is about coming near your kidneys or something. I always thought that was odd, but Serge Gainsbourg was a fruit loop

My ex wife was French and used to say one of the lyrics is about coming near your kidneys or something. I always thought that was odd, but Serge Gainsbourg was a fruit loop "

It does sound odd as why would someone want to cum near their partner's kidneys.

My ex wife was French and used to say one of the lyrics is about coming near your kidneys or something. I always thought that was odd, but Serge Gainsbourg was a fruit loop

It does sound odd as why would someone want to cum near their partner's kidneys."

True, I prefer to shoot my load up her arsehole

By *awty MaxWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Oh la la! Sacrilège

Some things really should not be translated!

It does sound odd as why would someone want to cum near their partner's kidneys.

True, I prefer to shoot my load up her arsehole "

Much better than on someone's kidneys lol.

"To those who remember this song, I bet you wondered what the lyrics were when translated in English. Well here are the English lyrics of Je t'aime Moi non plus. When you read these lyrics, you'll know the reason why this song was banned in so many countries so many years ago.

I love you, I love you

Oh yes I love you!

Not more than I*

Oh my love

As a faltering wave

I go, I go and I come

Inside you*

I go and I come

Inside you

And I hold back

(refrain)

You are the wave, and I, the naked island

You go, you go, and you come

Inside me

You go and you come

Inside me

And I am with you*

(refrain)

As a faltering wave

I go, I go and I come

Inside you

I go and I come

Inside you

And I hold back

You go, you go and you come

Inside me

You go and you come

Inside me

And I am with you

Making love for its own sake**

I go, I go, and I come

Inside you

I go and I come

And I hold back

No! Come! Now!"

P A R E N T A L

A D V I S O R Y

EXPLICIT CONTENT

I was stunned myself when I found out what the English lyrics were. Even though its a love making song, its also about the two lovers wanting to cum at the same time.

"I was stunned myself when I found out what the English lyrics were. Even though its a love making song, its also about the two lovers wanting to cum at the same time."

Oh i thought it was about them wanting to make a baby.

"I was stunned myself when I found out what the English lyrics were. Even though its a love making song, its also about the two lovers wanting to cum at the same time.

Oh i thought it was about them wanting to make a baby."

You never know it could actually be both.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Thing is, once you ban a song it instantly becomes popular even if it is crap (not saying this one is). I bet if they hadnt said anything about this at the time and just let it run the course it would just have been a distant memory.

I remember the cuffuful about relax and my mum bought me the 12" i thought i was really cool.

Teenage kicks had to change the lyrics as it was about masterbating

"Thing is, once you ban a song it instantly becomes popular even if it is crap (not saying this one is). I bet if they hadnt said anything about this at the time and just let it run the course it would just have been a distant memory.

I remember the cuffuful about relax and my mum bought me the 12" i thought i was really cool.

Teenage kicks had to change the lyrics as it was about masterbating"

I knew there was something dirty about that song especially when it says "when do want to come?" but I never knew it was about wanking.

"Thing is, once you ban a song it instantly becomes popular even if it is crap (not saying this one is). I bet if they hadnt said anything about this at the time and just let it run the course it would just have been a distant memory.

I knew there was something dirty about that song especially when it says "when do want to come?" but I never knew it was about wanking."

The lyrics where i wanna hold it hold it tight get teenage kicks right through the night. But they changed it to i wanna hold her tight

I knew there was something dirty about that song especially when it says "when do want to come?" but I never knew it was about wanking.

The lyrics where i wanna hold it hold it tight get teenage kicks right through the night. But they changed it to i wanna hold her tight"

Blimey. That I didn't know.

The lyrics where i wanna hold it hold it tight get teenage kicks right through the night. But they changed it to i wanna hold her tight

Blimey. That I didn't know."

Thats cause your not an old fart like me and wasnt around when it was released

Blimey. That I didn't know.Thats cause your not an old fart like me and wasnt around when it was released "

I think I was only a baby when it came out.

1978 it was released, i was 13 so you probably wasnt born lol

"1978 it was released, i was 13 so you probably wasnt born lol"

Nope. Wasn't born till 1984

» Add a new message to this topic