FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Who knows about sperm

Who knows about sperm

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oomar1 OP   Man  over a year ago

Stalybridge

Just been passed at a clinic to be a sperm donor

Apparently really high sperm count

Anyone been a donor or recipient or even any out there with a success story of having a child this way

As I'm still undecided to go through with it

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I haven't done it yet, but I am interested to sign up as a sperm doner

By *supermenCouple (MM)  over a year ago

North London

There will be kids on street looking like you and you will always be wondering... How the fuck it happened

No thanks

i'm donating my eggs

I have no need for them

By *unky monkeyMan  over a year ago

in the night garden

"i'm donating my eggs

I have no need for them"

I'll have some.

I've had IVF , not with donor sperm though. I knew a few ladies that had children from donor sperm though . Aren't the rules different now though and any resulting children have the right to know your identity so they can contact you? I'm guessing you have counselling etc prior to donation to check you're ok with that ? Donor eggs and sperm is always needed so hats off to those that donate.

By *supermenCouple (MM)  over a year ago

North London

The amount of sperm I waste I could be making £40k / year if I donated

By *aughtyButExtraNice69Woman  over a year ago

Rotherham

My auntie was born without any eggs an my mum always said if she needed the eggs then my mum would give them too her,,,, years later when my auntie met my uncle an they wanted children my mum gave my auntie her eggs. My two cousins was born premature an mum said that was the only time she has looked at them as been part of her, now 14 years later she just sees them as her 2 rarther stroppy nieces hehe!

So ive always said if its a family member that cant have a baby then il donate my eggs

By *avebi48Man  over a year ago

Lordswood

think they also call a halt once you've "fathered" a small number of offspring. Someone at work used to but they stopped for this reason.

"i'm donating my eggs

I have no need for them"

is it Easter already?

By *airy_HettyWoman  over a year ago

Greater London

Be aware that in the future any children that arise from sperm donation will be able to track you down.

By *izzy RascallMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

I have an awesome child so as far as Im concerned I have Grade A spunk

Stalybridge

"I've had IVF , not with donor sperm though. I knew a few ladies that had children from donor sperm though . Aren't the rules different now though and any resulting children have the right to know your identity so they can contact you? I'm guessing you have counselling etc prior to donation to check you're ok with that ? Donor eggs and sperm is always needed so hats off to those that donate. "

Yeah when they are 18 they can

But also would be a small majority surely who would actually tell there kids I'm imagining

Unless if it's a same sex partnership

"i'm donating my eggs

I have no need for them

I'll have some."

pmsl!!!!

By *airy_HettyWoman  over a year ago

Greater London

"The amount of sperm I waste I could be making £40k / year if I donated "

But would the sperm bank want your donations?

"I've had IVF , not with donor sperm though. I knew a few ladies that had children from donor sperm though . Aren't the rules different now though and any resulting children have the right to know your identity so they can contact you? I'm guessing you have counselling etc prior to donation to check you're ok with that ? Donor eggs and sperm is always needed so hats off to those that donate.

Yeah when they are 18 they can

But also would be a small majority surely who would actually tell there kids I'm imagining

"

I would imagine some will and some won't. Thats the nature of the beast. It's similar with IVF , some parents tell their children and some don't. I've always been very open with mine. Anything you're unsure of speak to the clinic , they will have the knowledge.

By *otsoSnowWhiteWoman  over a year ago

My Ice Castle! South Wales

I know a couple that had a baby through donor sperm and have never told the child as it was the only way the father could cope. He only wanted to think of the child as his not the product of someone's help. He's theirs no one else's. Luckily he's grown up looking like the mums side of the family but has picked up the fathers temperaments over the years.

Stalybridge

"I know a couple that had a baby through donor sperm and have never told the child as it was the only way the father could cope. He only wanted to think of the child as his not the product of someone's help. He's theirs no one else's. Luckily he's grown up looking like the mums side of the family but has picked up the fathers temperaments over the years. "

That's how I imagine it

A couple and a kid all happy

Is it not abit strange to go through life not knowing how many children you have or any idea what they're like ?

Stalybridge

"Is it not abit strange to go through life not knowing how many children you have or any idea what they're like ?"

You can find out if your sperm has been used and how many kids have been born etc

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

"Is it not abit strange to go through life not knowing how many children you have or any idea what they're like ?"

yes would agree with it being a bit strange to not know but would add for some that will be the norm and also to add not caring a jot..

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

[Removed by poster at 30/09/14 16:58:02]

I got this outlook: If you are single and don't want kids, why not share your goodness and get it used in a meaningfull way

"I got this outlook: If you are single and don't want kids, why not share your goodness and get it used in a meaningfull way "

I always like your posts Shag as they're positive !

"I got this outlook: If you are single and don't want kids, why not share your goodness and get it used in a meaningfull way

I always like your posts Shag as they're positive ! "

Thanks and yes. I am very positive myself and like ur posts as well

By *riendlyGirlWoman  over a year ago

lancashire

"Yeah when they are 18 they can

"

About 2 yr ago I was at the hospital and donor sperm was something we were looking to do. We had to have counselling specific to donor and the rules were very clear. We would be expected and legally obliged to raise the child as a child of donor sperm. We were told we would not be permitted to keep this from the child.

One of the reasons we turned it down.

By *isscheekychopsWoman  over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

Well if you go ahead with it, I think it's a lovely gesture to help those who may not be able to have kids naturally and need some help...or those that want a baby but not in a relationship etc...fair play to you..

I tried to donate some at my local Bank, but the cashier declined my offer

By *eneRoissyMan  over a year ago

Nailsworth

"I tried to donate some at my local Bank, but the cashier declined my offer"

My ex had a similar incident, I'd asked her to drop off my donation but she tripped up on the way and swallowed the lot

By *adyGardenWoman  over a year ago

LONDON (se)

Something that I hate is that men get paid to donate and all they do is wank in a pot.

We have to have surgery and get nothing. Us women seem to always get the raw deal.

By *eryBigGirlWoman  over a year ago

East Yorkshire

"Yeah when they are 18 they can

About 2 yr ago I was at the hospital and donor sperm was something we were looking to do. We had to have counselling specific to donor and the rules were very clear. We would be expected and legally obliged to raise the child as a child of donor sperm. We were told we would not be permitted to keep this from the child.

One of the reasons we turned it down. "

Snap when I went through IVF 15 years ago I was told the same as we went through the counselling for using donor sperm. Luckily we didn't need it in the end as we were trialled for ICSI so could use husbands sperm despite an exceptionally low count

By *each_PittWoman  over a year ago

Belfast

"i'm donating my eggs

I have no need for them"

Always wanted to do this. I'd be a surrogate for the right couple too. Not for free tho.

By *uby0000Woman  over a year ago

hertfordshire

was watching only fools and horses and uncle albert had been to france

all the men had bald heads and white beards twas funny

Stalybridge

"Something that I hate is that men get paid to donate and all they do is wank in a pot.

We have to have surgery and get nothing. Us women seem to always get the raw deal. "

Just get travel expenses

Think women get 750

» Add a new message to this topic