FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > How Tight

How Tight

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

After being asked the question last night, if I had a tight Pussy, it got me to thinking, how do you really know? Ok you get a sense with toys but unless your told, so I contacted a few of my previuos meets and asked on an out of 10 basis & I got three different answers, which begs me to ask the question, does it depend on the size of the guy as to how tight you feel?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"After being asked the question last night, if I had a tight Pussy, it got me to thinking, how do you really know? Ok you get a sense with toys but unless your told, so I contacted a few of my previuos meets and asked on an out of 10 basis & I got three different answers, which begs me to ask the question, does it depend on the size of the guy as to how tight you feel?"

it is definitely relative!

it depends on both of your sizes...most guys tell me i am, but i have had sex with a guy who was barely noticeable and he didnt mention that...at all...

just keep doing those exercises! least a woman gets some say over her size lol

Forum Mod

If someone ever asked me how tight I was I would just ask how big their cock was and go fron there

How tight? Tighter than two coats of paint, I am a jock after all

By *aughtyinguMan  over a year ago

swindon

Im average sized, and im not very sensitive down there, so I would love to meet a extra tight woman

I did get fedup of women on another (much worse site) sending flirtcasts for vwe men only, some being mean to not vwe guys, they should just admit they arent that tight down there..

Silly question anyway, how are you ment to know the answer to that. If a man has a short think penis then your tighter to him that to a man with a long thin one... I'd just tell him yes and if you two meet for what I now call a FAB time and he says your not tight tell him it's his cock that's to thin lol

That will stop him asking that question

I think i must be tight down there because guys over average endowment tend to hurt me

not that ive ever asked anyone if i have a bucket fanny or not, not sure im that brave lol

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Ive been told numerous times that im tight, but having said that the more turned on you get the more you can get in there lol

"Im average sized, and im not very sensitive down there, so I would love to meet a extra tight woman

I did get fedup of women on another (much worse site) sending flirtcasts for vwe men only, some being mean to not vwe guys, they should just admit they arent that tight down there.."

I dont think women who look for VWE men are all "slack" lol

Nicky can tense her pussy up so tight it grips any size a cock. and she is nice and tight until she has had a massive orgasm then her muscles seem to relax more and her pussy is more plyable lets say.

By *pecializedMan  over a year ago

newcastle/northumberland

tell you what you check mine I'll check yours and we'll compare notes lol

I never spend more than I need to.

By *plpxp2Couple  over a year ago

Middlesbrough

The more I read these forums the more subjects I have to research, right next one the list......

I've been with women were it was like throwing a sausage up an alley and yet other women where I thought to myself, "fuck me, I couldn't get a pepperoni in there!"

I don't equate it to childbirth as the above has happened with women who have had children and women who haven't. I think it's just the way they are and the perfect fit for me is someone with a vagina pretty much the same size as my cock, although pelvic floor exercises work wonders, which Siren has been doing and she's probably a little tighter than before she had our son (but I put that down the pelvic exercises she's done after childbirth because she didn't ever do them before, thinking she didn't need to)

» Add a new message to this topic