FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > the forums , an alternative slant

the forums , an alternative slant

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Good evening Fabbers and friends.

Just back from the most gorgeous walk on the Great Orme. Such a beautiful sunset in such a peaceful place.

The Pooch had a jolly good sniff about . We both had a spiffing time.

On our return we had a peek at the forums. Goodness me some.people seem to think its all going to pot.

To me.the forums , post and forumites are a jolly jape . Good natured chat and a chuckle.

Yes I know the idea of the site is about swinging . I think the forums are a place to express opinions and have a chuckle .

So in response to those who feel the site and forums are loosing there direction .our question is

What brings you back to the forums ?

Taff and Pooch

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

This evening it was Bake Off. I watch it on my own at home and it's nice to have a virtual natter with people as I watch it.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Cause I like to talk random shit

"This evening it was Bake Off. I watch it on my own at home and it's nice to have a virtual natter with people as I watch it.

"

I live the bake off too

"This evening it was Bake Off. I watch it on my own at home and it's nice to have a virtual natter with people as I watch it.

I live the bake off too "

You don't join in the Bake Off thread. Fabio has only been wrong once in the whole series.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I like the lounge section, you can gave a serious discussion or light hearted banter. Don't get why people get themselves so worked up about it tbh it's just a bit of fun.

Because I like feeling a sense of community. I struggle with that in real life but can access it very easily here.

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

I don't have a TV so that's why I'm here

By *smWoman  over a year ago

saltash

Gee swinging and inane chat go together , in my opinion lol

I have had the most amazing conversations while having a breather between sessions or after , lol normally naked and sweaty if I'm lucky.

sitting there naked discussing the state of the roads , up coming holidays, films all aspects of life ,, then someone will smile, make a flirty comment, move closer , then your at it again lol ..

Plus nobody in real life would tolerate me showing off my bum in public.....

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

"Because I like feeling a sense of community. I struggle with that in real life but can access it very easily here."

thats an interesting perspective and one that i can relate to in that when i first staring using the forum's i was at a point where my life had changed and it took a while to adapt to that and the forum's helped to get through that..

I am stuck at home, bored and in need of a little light entertainment. No I dont have a tele...

in Lancashire

starting ..

though staring does take place occasionally..

It's a fun place to chat with people who (mostly) don't take themselves too seriously

"Because I like feeling a sense of community. I struggle with that in real life but can access it very easily here.

thats an interesting perspective and one that i can relate to in that when i first staring using the forum's i was at a point where my life had changed and it took a while to adapt to that and the forum's helped to get through that..

"

u think there is a sense of a friendly community in the lounge

"Plus nobody in real life would tolerate me showing off my bum in public....."

I would tolerate it

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

The forums are each of us, and so reflect us in part. I don't know about people thinking they're losing direction - they change over time, moving here and there. They're partly a sense of our current social climate and the bulk of the forum, I think, is just a few regulars posting. New people come, some stay but there are probably a couple of hundred or so of us who are on most days and who generate the threads that aren't about failing to get a meet, or needing profile help etc.

Make the forums what you want them to be and stay out when you feel they're not particularly relevant and can't add something that you would like here.

And, as with trolls, don't feed threads that you'd prefer not to be here.

in Lancashire

"Because I like feeling a sense of community. I struggle with that in real life but can access it very easily here.

u think there is a sense of a friendly community in the lounge "

most of the time yes..

By *essiCouple  over a year ago

suffolk

Really ?

"

in Lancashire

you think..

"I am stuck at home, bored and in need of a little light entertainment. No I dont have a tele...

"

I have a tv but all of that still applies

in Lancashire

Really ?

"

yes..?

By *isscheekychopsWoman  over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

The fact that I can just chat bollocks

Oh I think I could just stand it

suffolk

Really ?

yes..?

Just curious as to why they helped and nothing else

"

By *moothies.Couple  over a year ago

Woodthorpe

Bantar! Said in me best chat voice

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Communication is good.....isn't it?

By *iamondjoeMan  over a year ago

Glastonbury

Came for the fucks, stayed for the forums

in Lancashire

Really ?

yes..?

"

didn't say nothing else helped, what they did at that time was provide some 'blah time', chat etc which helped pass some of the time..

had never used a forum before so it was also a new experience..

suffolk

Really ?

yes..?

didn't say nothing else helped, what they did at that time was provide some 'blah time', chat etc which helped pass some of the time..

had never used a forum before so it was also a new experience.. "

Ok so filled a gap then...?

By *aucy tiggerWoman  over a year ago

Back where I belong

I like to see what people are discussing and also it's s chance to meet and interact with people you wouldn't normally get to chat to.

It's also a chance to voice opinions

The forum is pretty much the only reason I'm still on Fab.

By *isscheekychopsWoman  over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

I came on here a few years ago when I was off sick after losing my baby...trust me I think back then they saved me from suffering from a nervous breakdown

Because where else can we talk about stuff that interests us ?

It helps me see who might have similar interests to me, which is one degree of compatibility I might hope to find in a play mate

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

I live the bake off too

You don't join in the Bake Off thread. Fabio has only been wrong once in the whole series.

"

bake off and eurovision song contest guru!!!!

is that my place in life now..... anyway i thought i'd give "you, me and the apocolypse" a go since sky and have been pushing it to the heavens......

I'm here for the cake, I love the cake.

Your perception of other people's tolerance is flawed......

Some, not no one.

Guess what side of the fence I sit on.....

"I like to see what people are discussing and also it's s chance to meet and interact with people you wouldn't normally get to chat to.

It's also a chance to voice opinions "

Pretty much this for me too.

I've learnt loads of random stuff from being on here & met a few nice guys along the way too

I live the bake off too

bake off and eurovision song contest guru!!!!

is that my place in life now..... anyway i thought i'd give "you, me and the apocolypse" a go since sky and have been pushing it to the heavens...... "

I'm recording several before watching it. The reviews are very good.

To remind myself I'm normal

in Lancashire

Really ?

yes..?

Ok so filled a gap then...?"

partially yes..

"Cause I like to talk random shit "
Jitterbug

suffolk

Really ?

yes..?

Ok so filled a gap then...?

partially yes.."

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

This may come as a surprise, but I've only ever met one person that wasn't via the forums.

So if it wasn't for the forums I'd be short of a number of fantastic experiences.

I've only had one meet via the forums, and it was a social (though I would love to meet more than a few of you )

But what I like about the forums is that I can talk about anything with full openness. In everyday life, things are always censored. But here, I can have full discussions, and read interesting points of view, from other people who are open about sex and lots of other things

-Courtney

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I like the forums.

The other thing I like is that the forum (specific the lounge as I rarely look at any of the other boards) exposes me to a range of people I would never normally meet and interact with.

I have met people in other parts of the country that I would not have met if I had used the site just for sexual meets as I would have limited my search to London.

I like the forums,

I find them interesting, Informative and they make me laugh, I'm more likely to meet Women from the forums as I like to try and get to know them and for them to know a little about me, It's a lot easier on here then sending messages to Women who I don't know and who don't know me

By *irtyGirlWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

"Cause I like to talk random shit "

This!

I hang out in the Lounge and occasionally Swingers Chat. I avoid the local forum cause I feel like I've been here too long to venture in there. (And they type in accents and it makes me cringe a bit!)

I love the forums, they're entertaining, they're informative, they're completely random and sometimes bonkers. The people are mostly great and they brighten up my days while I'm sat working on the laptop.

It's also a useful place for my brain dumps

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

"It's also a useful place for my brain dumps "

I wondered what the smell was...

» Add a new message to this topic