FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > First of 2016.......

First of 2016.......

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So as we approach the end of 2015 are they any fabbers out there who are going to be indulging during the first moments of 2016??xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"So as we approach the end of 2015 are they any fabbers out there who are going to be indulging during the first moments of 2016??xx"

I wasn't really planning to throw one of the wrist... but now you've mentioned it .... I might just synchronise the vinegar strokes with big ben...

"So as we approach the end of 2015 are they any fabbers out there who are going to be indulging during the first moments of 2016??xx"
indulging in what exactly ,spill the beans man

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"So as we approach the end of 2015 are they any fabbers out there who are going to be indulging during the first moments of 2016??xx indulging in what exactly ,spill the beans man "

I'm just curious as to how the fab community are planning to see in the new year xx

"So as we approach the end of 2015 are they any fabbers out there who are going to be indulging during the first moments of 2016??xx indulging in what exactly ,spill the beans man

I'm just curious as to how the fab community are planning to see in the new year xx"

I expect pissed if previous years are anything to go by

» Add a new message to this topic